The ancient lands.

4 posters

Circuit City going out of business?

Army
    Army

Circuit City going out of business? VOZLn

Circuit City going out of business? Blackr10Circuit City going out of business? Medalw11Circuit City going out of business? Medalg10Circuit City going out of business? Zigzag10Circuit City going out of business? Medal13Circuit City going out of business? Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Circuit City going out of business? Empty Circuit City going out of business?

Post by Army February 15th 2009, 12:46 am

I saw I sign today that said.
    "Circuit City going out of business 50% off of something"
    Is it just my Circuit city or is this world wide?
    :( I'm gonna miss that store.
    Anonymous

Circuit City going out of business? Empty Re: Circuit City going out of business?

Post by Guest February 15th 2009, 8:58 am

what's circuit city?
    Army
    Army

Circuit City going out of business? Blackr10Circuit City going out of business? Medalw11Circuit City going out of business? Medalg10Circuit City going out of business? Zigzag10Circuit City going out of business? Medal13Circuit City going out of business? Rainbo10

Rep2

Circuit City going out of business? Empty Re: Circuit City going out of business?

Post by Army February 15th 2009, 2:30 pm

*facepalm*
    A STORE THAT SELL ELECTRONIC STUFF!
    Zez
    Zez

Circuit City going out of business? Blackr10Circuit City going out of business? Medalw11Circuit City going out of business? Zigzag10Circuit City going out of business? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez February 17th 2009, 11:44 pm

Circuit City is failing worldwide due to falling sales due to deep depression in the economy.
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army February 18th 2009, 12:27 am

:(:
    Zez
    Zez

Circuit City going out of business? Blackr10Circuit City going out of business? Medalw11Circuit City going out of business? Zigzag10Circuit City going out of business? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez February 18th 2009, 1:10 am

Army the Hedgehog wrote::(:

But not Best Buy.
    Veemon

Circuit City going out of business? WFmvl

Circuit City going out of business? Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Veemon February 24th 2009, 7:14 pm

Yeah, I was surprised that Circuit City's going out of business. Actually, I think the one near me just closed. Shame. That's where I got my PS3 and 360.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Circuit City going out of business? GOMM8

Circuit City going out of business? White10Circuit City going out of business? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails March 1st 2009, 6:23 am

shut down already. poor cc. i got a great laptop deal before they died, so alls ok. not really jk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content