+2
The Freedom Fighter
Chaos_Overlord
6 posters

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3?

Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? VOZLn

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Medalw11Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Medal13

: Male
     Rep11

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Empty Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3?

Post by Chaos_Overlord October 19th 2009, 12:10 am

I found this on youtube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkpJsMyYveg
    There are others too I think. Its almost uncanny how close these songs sound.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? ZtZYh

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Blackr10Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Medalw11Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Zigzag10Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? White10Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Medal13Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? 2nio02t

Rep76

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Empty Re: Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3?

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 19th 2009, 3:12 pm

Yeah, it's crazy.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Medalw11Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord October 19th 2009, 3:47 pm

Here another for your entertaiment.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoF7C7cPJdc
    sykog
    sykog

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Imagee10

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Blackr10Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Medalw11Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Medalg10Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Zigzag10Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 19th 2009, 8:07 pm

wow, that first one is amazing. I actually do think he was at least partially involved in the Sonic 3 music.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord October 19th 2009, 9:08 pm

You think so? It is possible.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Kz2PK

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 October 19th 2009, 11:37 pm

Michael Jackson was in Space Channel 5. I wonder how people would react to hearing that...
    Phantom
    Phantom

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom October 20th 2009, 10:33 pm

I remember Michael Jackson in Space Channel 5--that was a fun game (kinda silly, but overwhelmingly fun).

About S3, if that was the case, would there not be some massive media blitz about his involvement with the game by the time it was released? I don't quite remember hearing anything about that at the time--not to mention that he's not in the credits in the game.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Imagee10

Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Blackr10Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Medalw11Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? White10Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? Medal13Micheal Jackson Songs in Sonic 3? 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 October 20th 2009, 10:52 pm

I actually heard about this quite some time ago. He was supposed to create the soundtrack for Sonic 3, but due to the child molestation charges placed against him at the time, his name was removed from the credits. Though, apparently some of his assistants or another section of his staff were within the credits.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord October 21st 2009, 8:13 am

Thats crazy and kind of cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content