The ancient lands.

3 posters

Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III!

RolfLandale
    RolfLandale

Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III! WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III! Empty Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III!

Post by RolfLandale October 23rd 2009, 5:01 pm

These were the two best Phantasy Star games. Rolf, Nei, Rhys and Mieu are my favorite characters in the whole Phantasy Star universe. PSII had great graphics and a great environment and some of the best music I ever heard in any game ever. And PSIII is one of the most innovative adventure games of all time.

Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III! 339669lPhantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III! Rhys

I think these two are also two of my all-time favorite games, and I don't even like RPGs that much! I want them to put Rolf and Rhys in Sonic And Sega All-Star Racing!
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III! VOZLn

Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III! Medalw11Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III! Medal13

Rep11

Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III! Empty Re: Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III!

Post by Chaos_Overlord October 23rd 2009, 7:19 pm

No way I hated Phantasy Star 2 with a passion. I downloaded it, played it once and deleted it.
    Phantasy Star Online is way better
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III! Kz2PK

Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III! Blackr10

Rep0

Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III! Empty Re: Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III!

Post by Chaosmaster8753 October 23rd 2009, 7:21 pm

I thought Phantasy Star III was considered the worst of the 3 Phantasy Stars on the Mega Drive/Genesis?
    RolfLandale
    RolfLandale

Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star III! WFmvl

Rep0

Post by RolfLandale October 30th 2009, 1:09 am

Chaosmaster8753 wrote:I thought Phantasy Star III was considered the worst of the 3 Phantasy Stars on the Mega Drive/Genesis?

That doesn't mean a damn thing. I think it's one of the most innovative adventure games ever made, and it's not right to say PSIII is bad. They haven't even given a good enough reason as to why they don't like it. PSIII was also unique with the generations thing and who you play in the next generation depended on who you got married to in the previous generation. I'm on the last Generation now. I made Rhys marry Maia, and Ayn marry Sari, and now I'm playing as Crys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content