The ancient lands.

2 posters

VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered ZtZYh

VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered Blackr10VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered Medalw11VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered Zigzag10VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered White10VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered Medal13VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered Empty VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 6th 2009, 11:18 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33733171/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts
    Anonymous

VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered Empty Re: VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 5:49 am

What really annoys me is that production has been so greatly cheapened at the expense of functionality over the years that every modern thing falls apart no matter how much care you take in using it, but things from many years ago last for fg ever even if you're heavy-handed with them. Cars are made out of the plastic used in children's toys or some s these days. I remember the time when you could actually pull a car by the bumper, because they were made of metal (and not just any metal, good ol' 'Murkin steel.) and properly attached to the car.

God fg damn it, America, why the hell do you take this s from China?
    sykog
    sykog

VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered Imagee10

VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered Blackr10VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered Medalw11VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered Medalg10VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered Zigzag10VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered Empty Re: VW van stolen 35 years ago is recovered

Post by sykog November 7th 2009, 12:38 pm

Mly wrote:What really annoys me is that production has been so greatly cheapened at the expense of functionality over the years that every modern thing falls apart no matter how much care you take in using it, but things from many years ago last for fg ever even if you're heavy-handed with them. Cars are made out of the plastic used in children's toys or some s these days. I remember the time when you could actually pull a car by the bumper, because they were made of metal (and not just any metal, good ol' 'Murkin steel.) and properly attached to the car.

God fg damn it, America, why the hell do you take this s from China?
    That's so true, that van is still in good shape.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content