The ancient lands.

3 posters

Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD

Erazor
    Erazor

Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD Imagee10

Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD Blackr10Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD Medalw11Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD Medalg10Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD White10Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD Empty Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD

Post by Erazor November 20th 2009, 8:39 pm

I've been waiting on this game all summer. It's pretty close to release now. I can't wait.

Also, some older trailers
    SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME MODE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVUx9Yhj7N0
    Supermercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YD0yeuuOrY
    codeorange

Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD GOMM8

Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD Medalg10Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD White10Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD Medal13

Rep6

Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD Empty Re: Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD

Post by codeorange December 1st 2009, 2:48 am

It looks as though it will be a very interesting game. I think it will be well worth the look.
    FelixMargarita
    FelixMargarita

Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD Kz2PK

Rep0

Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD Empty Re: Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD

Post by FelixMargarita December 30th 2009, 3:59 pm

Oh man, I remember playing this game without all the fancy schmancy HD graphics.

Let me be clear, there is nothing more to this game than shooting things and running. That's it. The levels, however, are beautiful. The guns are so much fun to use and the enemies come at you in literal swarms. If you enjoy mindless killing then you will like this game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content