The ancient lands.

4 posters

Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD*

Jmh
    Jmh

Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Imagee10

Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Medalw11Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* White10Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Empty Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD*

Post by Jmh December 10th 2009, 2:24 am

This is old news, but Fox news is being retarded again....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE-nOCy7FfE
    Anonymous

Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Empty Re: Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD*

Post by Guest December 10th 2009, 2:30 am

It's a simple fix: If your kid says anything to the effect of "I wanna be like the guys in COD:MW2, mommy/daddy," you just roundhouse kick them so hard they won't wake up for a week, and when they wake up and ask what happened, you tell them "You said you wanted to be a terrorist, so I showed you what the American army does to terrorists."
    Jmh
    Jmh

Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Medalw11Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* White10Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Medal13

Rep67

Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Empty Re: Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD*

Post by Jmh December 10th 2009, 3:09 am

Mly wrote:It's a simple fix: If your kid says anything to the effect of "I wanna be like the guys in COD:MW2, mommy/daddy," you just roundhouse kick them so hard they won't wake up for a week, and when they wake up and ask what happened, you tell them "You said you wanted to be a terrorist, so I showed you what the American army does to terrorists."
    Well, if I heard a kid say that I would assume they would be referring to Task Force 141.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Kz2PK

Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 December 10th 2009, 3:26 am

What is it about Fox News that people hate?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 10th 2009, 3:41 am

Jmh wrote:
    Mly wrote:It's a simple fix: If your kid says anything to the effect of "I wanna be like the guys in COD:MW2, mommy/daddy," you just roundhouse kick them so hard they won't wake up for a week, and when they wake up and ask what happened, you tell them "You said you wanted to be a terrorist, so I showed you what the American army does to terrorists."
    Well, if I heard a kid say that I would assume they would be referring to Task Force 141.
    I infer that those are the good guys.

It depends, really: are they portrayed in an equal, brighter, or darker light than the terrorists? Young children tend to blindly look up to whoever is portrayed as the good guy, regardless of what they're doing. Slightly older children pretty much do the same, but are capable of slightly judging who the good guy is. Teenage children, those who I suspect make up the bulk of the game's audience, often gravitate toward the bad guys. Regardless, if any child says they want to be a terrorist, beat their a until they almost need to go to the hospital. Not until they actually do need to go to the hospital, though, because the kind of wounds present would be difficult to impossible to explain away.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 10th 2009, 4:20 am

No, Task Force are the good guys trying to take out the terrorists.

They're also British.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 10th 2009, 4:47 am

The game forces you to choose between Brits and terrorists? Tough call. I'd choose the terrorists in that situation, too.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 10th 2009, 4:45 pm

Mly wrote:The game forces you to choose between Brits and terrorists? Tough call. I'd choose the terrorists in that situation, too.
    No, :AUGH!: there's only one level where you have to go under cover as a terrorist. You don't even get the option to play as the bad guys the whole game. Also you do play as the American in some levels, it switches off between American army and British Task Force.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* VOZLn

Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Medalw11Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord December 10th 2009, 6:06 pm

Fox news is being stupid, what else is new?
    sykog
    sykog

Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Blackr10Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Medalw11Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Medalg10Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Zigzag10Fox news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 *OLD* Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog December 10th 2009, 8:11 pm

I have a very interesting fact: Videogames are... well... games >.>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content