RolfLandale
    RolfLandale

Shining In The Darkness WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Shining In The Darkness Empty Shining In The Darkness

Post by RolfLandale December 15th 2009, 6:54 pm

Shining In The Darkness 586454_46783_front

I remember when I first played this game. It was in the early 90's during this one time me, my mother and my siblings were at Sears, and it was the same day that I first tried Phantasy Star III (geez, I can't believe I remember all this considering how young I was at the time). This didn't annoy me as much as when I first played PSIII, because I could actually do stuff, and not get frustrated trying to figure out how to get out of the menu screen. I like the way the game is set up, how it's in a first person perspective, and when you enter the labyrinth, it's really cool, because it reminds me of the mazes/dungeons in the original Phantasy Star. This game was developed by Climax, who are also responsible for the Shining Force series, and I believe this game is also set in the same time line. I really want to like this game. It's got a nice concept and interesting gameplay, but when you're in the labyrinth, it's so tedious having to go back and forth without a map or anything. The only way to see a map is to go on GameFAQs, but because it's on the internet and not actually in the game, you might have to get up and use the bathroom or something, and you could forget where you are in the labyrinth and probably lose your mind trying to figure out where in the hell you are. And I got this thing when I was playing last night called the Seed of Wisdom, and I don't remember how I got it or what it was for, but I accidentally used it, and nothing happened, and now I can't get it back! I'm still trying to give this game a chance though. I also like the music, which is by Masahiko Yoshimura, whom also worked on Shining Force.
    sykog
    sykog

Shining In The Darkness Imagee10

Shining In The Darkness Blackr10Shining In The Darkness Medalw11Shining In The Darkness Medalg10Shining In The Darkness Zigzag10Shining In The Darkness Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

Shining In The Darkness Empty Re: Shining In The Darkness

Post by sykog December 15th 2009, 10:42 pm

I remember not playing this game ^_^
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Shining In The Darkness VOZLn

Shining In The Darkness Medalw11Shining In The Darkness Medalg10Shining In The Darkness Zigzag10Shining In The Darkness Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great December 15th 2009, 10:47 pm

sykog77 wrote:I remember not playing this game ^_^

Could you have been more incourteous?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content