The ancient lands.

3 posters

Does Windows 7 work the way you want?

Poll

Agree?

[ 0 ]
    Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Bar_le110%Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Bar_le110%Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Does Windows 7 work the way you want? VOZLn

Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Medalw11Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Medalg10Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Zigzag10Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Medal13

Rep2

Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Empty Does Windows 7 work the way you want?

Post by Gamma The Great December 20th 2009, 1:03 pm

How strongly do you agree with the statement: "Windows 7 works the way I want"?

See poll.

Previous results, most popular response; Neither Agree nor Disagree, 36%
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Does Windows 7 work the way you want? ZtZYh

Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Blackr10Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Medalw11Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Zigzag10Does Windows 7 work the way you want? White10Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Medal13Does Windows 7 work the way you want? 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Empty Re: Does Windows 7 work the way you want?

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 20th 2009, 1:04 pm

I'd say it's better than Vista, but eh, I guess it's alright.
    Except they mutated Paint on me, the little buggers. :Angrily:
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Imagee10

Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Blackr10Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Medalw11Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Zigzag10Does Windows 7 work the way you want? White10Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Medal13Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Does Windows 7 work the way you want? Empty Re: Does Windows 7 work the way you want?

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 20th 2009, 1:05 pm

Is this downloadable?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content