karkooshy
NeoMetalSonic
Gamma The Great
8 posters

How has Sonic affected your life?

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

How has Sonic affected your life? VOZLn

How has Sonic affected your life? Medalw11How has Sonic affected your life? Medalg10How has Sonic affected your life? Zigzag10How has Sonic affected your life? Medal13

Rep2

How has Sonic affected your life? Empty How has Sonic affected your life?

Post by Gamma The Great December 26th 2009, 4:10 pm

I can actually recall a large chunk of my personality and life being ultimately affected by this little game series. Personality wise I do have to say that I probably aspire to the kind of attitude Sonic as
    a character maintains. Don't stress out, be a good friend, have no
    regrets, etc. It's probably also why I really love things that go fast
    or maybe more angular/geometric art styles given the artistic direction of the old Genesis games. Not to mention the music and attitude having a slight 80's vibe to them which might be why I think 80's music is so radical.

Corney as it may be though, share your story. We're mostly Sonic fans here so what impact has he had in your life?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

How has Sonic affected your life? Imagee10

How has Sonic affected your life? Blackr10How has Sonic affected your life? Medalw11How has Sonic affected your life? Zigzag10How has Sonic affected your life? White10How has Sonic affected your life? Medal13How has Sonic affected your life? Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

How has Sonic affected your life? Empty Re: How has Sonic affected your life?

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 26th 2009, 4:12 pm

In no way
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

How has Sonic affected your life? Medalg10

Rep9

Post by karkooshy December 26th 2009, 4:29 pm

The sonic series have affected me, slightly... like u said above, personality wise... I've also became more of an active person (Physically) since then.... xD
    no seriously :Der:
    Phantom
    Phantom

How has Sonic affected your life? VOZLn

How has Sonic affected your life? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom December 26th 2009, 5:35 pm

Sonic has inspired me in several ways ever since I picked up a controller to play the games. It was Sonic and his grin and impatient foot-tapping that showed me what it means to have CHARACTER in a game, ones that I can care about and really want them to win the day. After that, I decided that this is what I want to do with my life: I want to create video games as wonderful and inspiring as this, and I followed through with that promise. What I learned from the character is "Enjoy life, be true to your friends, and never stop believing."
    FelixMargarita
    FelixMargarita

How has Sonic affected your life? Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by FelixMargarita December 26th 2009, 5:37 pm

Sonic has been a part of my life since I was about three or four. That's a very long time. No matter how low or high things got in life - there was always Sonic.
    sykog
    sykog

How has Sonic affected your life? Blackr10How has Sonic affected your life? Medalw11How has Sonic affected your life? Medalg10How has Sonic affected your life? Zigzag10How has Sonic affected your life? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog December 26th 2009, 8:48 pm

Uh, I play games, read comics, join forums, and draw Sonic. Personality wise, no.
    BreakeRaid
    BreakeRaid

How has Sonic affected your life? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by BreakeRaid December 27th 2009, 1:32 am

It affected/effected me like a religion.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

How has Sonic affected your life? GOMM8

How has Sonic affected your life? Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan December 27th 2009, 5:38 am

Sonic's been a huge part of my life since I was 6, and I could never imagine life without him.

Before my other obsession came along, Sonic was like one of my only friends, and he's brought me a lot of happiness over the years, without him I don't know how I'd of managed to get through the bad times in life. When I look back in years to come, Sonic will literally be the only thing filling up my teenage years in memories. XD Sonic doesn't mean as much to me now, but I'll always keep him close to my heart.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content