codeorange
FelixMargarita
Gamma The Great
8 posters

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year VOZLn

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Medalw11Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Medalg10Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Zigzag10Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Medal13

Rep2

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Empty Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year

Post by Gamma The Great December 28th 2009, 7:01 pm

http://screwattack.com/videos/SAGY-Awards-2009-Worst-Wii-Game-Winner-1
    FelixMargarita
    FelixMargarita

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep0

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Empty Re: Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year

Post by FelixMargarita December 29th 2009, 2:04 am

Yikes...
    codeorange

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year GOMM8

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Medalg10Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year White10Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Medal13

Rep6

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Empty Re: Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year

Post by codeorange December 29th 2009, 2:48 am

That's certainly not a positive sign. Personally, I believe the gaming media just likes to pound on Sonic because it's Sonic, so there are times where people's reviews on Sonic games are a little misleading and over-judged. For SaTBK however, the game does leave some things to be desired, but worst Wii game of the year? I'm not so sure about that.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year ZtZYh

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Blackr10Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Medalw11Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Zigzag10Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year White10Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Medal13Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 29th 2009, 2:50 am

Really? Black Knight? Seriously? There had to be something worse. The nominations really don't fit either.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Imagee10

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Medalw11Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Medalg10Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Zigzag10Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed December 29th 2009, 6:34 am

Yeah, there are definitely worse games out there:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTL6LZQ5N2E
    sykog
    sykog

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Imagee10

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Blackr10Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Medalw11Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Medalg10Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Zigzag10Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog December 29th 2009, 1:02 pm

Worst? No way. I can understand "bad", or "Even "horrible", but not the worst.
    Link451
    Link451

Rep11

Post by Link451 December 31st 2009, 12:35 am

Granted, all the Wii games I currently own are probably better than SatBK. Though I don't own many and I know there's tons more than what I've played. Yeah, they're probably overexaggerating. My guess is Sonic is simply one of the more well known games, so it's easier to label a bad (or in one's opinion bad) Sonic game as the worst rather than delve around the Wii library for lesser known games that are bad.

SatBK is probably one of my least favorite Sonic games as it stands, but that doesn't mean I didn't have any fun with it.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Black Knight worst game for Wii of the year Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 December 31st 2009, 1:00 am

Whatever, even though there are worse Wii games more deserving of a nominee than Wii Sports Resort and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content