The ancient lands.

3 posters

Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games

fantanoice
    fantanoice

Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games Empty Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games

Post by fantanoice December 29th 2009, 6:21 am

In celebration of Christmas and the holidays, Nintendo and Sega have teamed up to offer a discount on selected Virtual Console titles. Discounts on Nintendo's Wii Shop Channel is a rare thing, so you should take the deal while you can. ;) This is available in both PAL and NTSC regions.

The following games have been reduced from 800 Wii Points to 500 Wii Points:
    Sonic The Hedgehog 1
    Sonic The Hedgehog 2
    Sonic The Hedgehog 3
    Gunstar Heroes
    Toe Jam & Earl
    Puyo Puyo 2
    Shining Force
    Golden Axe
    Altered Beast
    Streets Of Rage 2

(Personally, I would recommend the obvious Sonics and Shining Force). ^_^

This offer started on Christmas Day and will continue until January 6th.

Source: Video Games Blogger

Last edited by fantanoice on January 5th 2011, 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games ZtZYh

Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games Blackr10Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games Medalw11Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games Zigzag10Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games White10Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games Medal13Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games Empty Re: Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 29th 2009, 1:34 pm

Mmm, Shining Force. I'm very tempted to get that baby.
    Starlight Rage Zone
    Starlight Rage Zone

Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games WFmvl

Rep0

Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games Empty Re: Sega and Nintendo Offer 40% Discount On Virtual Console Games

Post by Starlight Rage Zone January 3rd 2010, 4:29 pm

I am still waiting for my delivery and I did it before X-mas Eve! :(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content