Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Assassin Academy VOZLn

Assassin Academy Medalw11Assassin Academy Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Assassin Academy Empty Assassin Academy

Post by Twixie Hushimo December 31st 2009, 5:23 pm

In a heartbeat, he had landed on me. This stranger, who had a needle in his gun holster and the corner of a trash bag sticking out from his pack, had almost got me. Weakly, I shoved a finger into his temple. It was the only accessible pressure point I could find.
    He screamed as his body threatened to lose conscious, but he didn’t let go. He was still wide awake, I realized as I climbed out, and in seconds he had shoved two pills into his mouth.
    “They told me I would need these for getting you,” he laughed, reaching to put me into a stranglehold. I ducked out of the way, and landed a kick to his chest. I didn’t want to use my powers and give him any hint of how irregular I was.
    “Come here, girly,” he said soothingly, picking up his sword.
    “Go away,” I breathed, and put him in a stranglehold. He brought his sword up, and I let go and ducked so it didn’t sever my head.
    He reached for the needle in his holster, and grabbed my arm. I felt a sharp pain, and I lost my balance. He pulled the garbage bag out from his backpack.
    Oh no, was the last thing I thought, am I being murdered? Damn, should’ve used my powers.
    I woke up in a chair, with a light headache. Something was moving beneath me, and I realized I was in a car—the windows were just painted black.
    I looked around, but just saw blackness. I looked up, identifying the only source of light as the bulb above my head, and figured out that the blackness surrounding me was a border; there was something, or someone, here that they didn’t want me to see. Or they didn’t want it to see me.
    I tried to reach out and knock the border down, but my hands were shackled to the chair.
    “C’mon guys,” I pleaded, “this is 17th century capturing. You could do so much better. I broke free of the shackles—they didn’t call me Houdini the girl for nothing—and tried to knock down the walls again. Unfortunately, they were securely in place. I could hear a beeping coming from up front.
    “She’s broken loose, sir,” I heard someone say, and that set something off in my head. There was a camera in here. I looked around for it, but I couldn’t find anything. Maybe they weren’t so old fashioned, after all.
    “Relax, we’re almost there,” I heard another voice say. “And they’re kids. They’re not that dangerous.”
    They’re kids? There were others here? I looked back to the front for answers, but of course, my view was blocked. After what seemed like forever, the door to my left opened and rough hands pulled me out.
    “Sorry, honey,” he said, setting me on the ground. “Well, tonight we’ll let you go home and get what you need. Of course, we will be monitoring you at all times.”
    I was still dazed. He set me on the ground, and handcuffed my wrist to his. “Oh yeah,” he remembered, “you can’t see them until later.”
    I groaned. Where was I going?
    He led me to a tall building, and thrust me through the door. They sealed with a hiss, not a very good sign, and then let my wrist free.
    “Follow me,” he said, taking me through the labyrinth of hallways until we got to the auditorium.
    “Now, find a seat,” he said, “and listen up.”
    I saw an empty seat next to a stranger, and sat down. I discovered, with horror that everyone was about the same age as me. The man on the stage began to speak:
    “Welcome to the Assassin Academy,” he said. “I hope you enjoy your next year here.”

Last edited by Ash The Hedgehog on January 23rd 2010, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Assassin Academy ZtZYh

Assassin Academy Blackr10Assassin Academy Medalw11Assassin Academy Zigzag10Assassin Academy White10Assassin Academy Medal13Assassin Academy 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Assassin Academy Empty Re: Assassin Academy

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 2nd 2010, 3:02 pm

Not bad. Good and interesting.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Assassin Academy VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 2nd 2010, 3:24 pm

Thanks. Just give it a little bit longer, and it should be better.
    Zez
    Zez

Assassin Academy VOZLn

Assassin Academy Blackr10Assassin Academy Medalw11Assassin Academy Zigzag10Assassin Academy Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Post by Zez January 2nd 2010, 3:25 pm

Sounds awesomes.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Assassin Academy VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 2nd 2010, 4:34 pm

Thanks, once I'm done practicing violin I'll try to write.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content