The ancient lands.

Just Watched Transformer 1 and Revenge of the Fallen Again

Army
    Army

Just Watched Transformer 1 and Revenge of the Fallen Again VOZLn

Just Watched Transformer 1 and Revenge of the Fallen Again Blackr10Just Watched Transformer 1 and Revenge of the Fallen Again Medalw11Just Watched Transformer 1 and Revenge of the Fallen Again Medalg10Just Watched Transformer 1 and Revenge of the Fallen Again Zigzag10Just Watched Transformer 1 and Revenge of the Fallen Again Medal13Just Watched Transformer 1 and Revenge of the Fallen Again Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Just Watched Transformer 1 and Revenge of the Fallen Again Empty Just Watched Transformer 1 and Revenge of the Fallen Again

Post by Army January 19th 2010, 8:45 pm

And I got a little confused, I have some questions.

First movie, Prime and Megatron are brothers.

Second movie, the Fallen says only a Prime can kill him, and the ancient Primes says that Optimus is their only descendant. Did they forget Megatron was Prime's brother, making Megatron a prime?! Come on >.>

Also, how did Sam hold the big cube in his hands in the first movie, but when he tried to hold it in the second it burned a hole through the floor?

Also another thing that irked me, after Jetfire teleports everyone to Egypt, where did Wheelie go? The little RC trick that humped Megan Fox's leg (Lucky son of a bad word, I wish I could have done that :(:) ? Yeah, after that you don't see him at all
    Why did Arrcee only have.. TWO lines in the entire movie?
    How come there were like, 12 constructacons in the movie (the team revives megatron and turns into Devistator) when only 4 are named and shown? It is like, they were on the cliff overlooking the pit, fighting the troops and combined to dig a hole at the same time!

Why did they use the all spark to revive a different robot to find out how to revive Optimus Prime. Why not just use what they used on Jetfire ON OPTIMUS PRIME Fsd gerhger

Five decepticons went underwater to get Megatron. One died. They pulled Megatron out of the water and the sub guy said there were six blips on the radar heading upward. Multiple people read through this script, and none of them can do basic math obviously. Even throughout filming the scene, not one actor went "wait..."

At the end the protagonists, surrounded by giant machine able to turn into vehicle, run a few miles to Optimus Prime with the powder... really?

Thank God Megan Fox was in the movie, otherwise my head may have caved in.