The Hunted

Gin93
    Gin93

The Hunted 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

The Hunted Empty The Hunted

Post by Gin93 January 21st 2010, 11:32 pm

(I hate my stories being called fanfictions)
    Anyway this a story im writing, heres the first chapter, BTW I have other stories at DA Check them out

The Hunted

Chapter 1

You know my name; it’s Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog. It was just a few hours ago, I had just defeated Dr.Eggman. Ok here’s what happened; Eggman was up on another of his so-called “evil plans” but of course, I was there to stop him as usual. I won’t go into detail about his “plans” but I will talk about the battle. Eggman was inside another one of his machines to fight me, while I went “Super” using the seven Chaos Emeralds; and somehow; we ended up battling on the surface of the moon. We crashed on the surface of the moon a few times, but after awhile, I defeated him. Right now I’m at my house, huh? How can a fifteen year old can already have his own place? Heh…I leave that up to you to figure out.

It was 5:45 PM; I was writing a letter to someone who still needed some comforting (I’ll tell you later); as two of my closest friends; Tails; an eight year old, two tailed fox; and Chip, a chihuahua dog-like creature with fly-like wings. I don’t know his age (probably a million years old!), but his voice sounded like and he acted like a young kid; but was mature at times, Tails all the time; Chip…depends on the situation; anyway back to what my friends were doing; as they were playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl on the Wii. Since I’m feeling generous, I tell you about some things I have in my house. Besides my Wii, I have a lot of other consoles, usually for each game that comes out that’s about me…companies usually send me merchandise they’ve made about me and my friends; like figures, comics and etc. (for the record, I live on your planet, present day Earth, my comic “counterpart” lives on Mobius…Sonic X isn’t canon ether…but a different universe) At times I look at fan art (some are disturbing though) I have a few books, that Arthur book I use as a portal to get to that Camelot place(more on that later), a journal, and a friends book because I have a lot of friends. “‘All worlds have to come to an end at some point… I know it’s sad but; we just have to live our lives to the fullest’ Remember when I told you that Merlina?” This is what I’ve written in my letter to Merlina (you know her from the “Black Knight” game I was in. Huh? How am I gonna send it to her? Don’t ask) so far. After learning more info about Merlin, Merlina’s grandfather, from Tails; I could now use this new info to put in my letter, so I could comfort her a little more. Even though she almost killed me and I fought her when she became the Dark Queen; but all she wanted to do was make her world last forever. I told her the truth(what I wrote in my letter earlier) and at the same time I forgave her after defeating her as the Dark Queen, and we became friends again; and I ended up being king Arthur of her world! Now back to the letter. “I learned a little more about your grandfather; he could see into the future right? He must have predicted millions of years into the future to know the fate of your world. That’ll happen way after our lifetimes; your people too. You and your people won’t suffer. I promise. Do you know what heaven is? If you don’t, then you should know that it’s a place where good people go after they die and heaven last forever. I heard it’s supposed to be peaceful and beautiful like your world. I know it sounds bittersweet but there’s no sadness or worries there. We can live our lives to the fullest and then when our time comes, we might see each other in the afterlife. I hope you feel better, I’ll remember to visit.
    Your friend,
    Sonic

I reread my letter and stuck it inside an envelope; it would take awhile for Merlina to respond. I also send letters to Elise, (We still remember each other even after changing the past due to a time paradox, we even remember the events of 06 and Silver, I had to explain this long complicated story to my friends.) however; her letters responses usually come within one or two days. (If you’re wondering about Shahra, I use my magic ring to talk her or to visit her world) It was almost dark out, I felt exhausted. I left the seat at my desk; the desk was actually in the living room; the same one Tails and Chip were in. (They’re on my couch.) They turned their attention to me.
    “You’re done writing?” Tails asked.
    “Yep!” I said while yawning and stretching. Chip’s large ears perked.
    “How can you be sleepy already?” I stared at him blankly. Tails looked at me nervously; he dislikes it when I get frustrated with someone.
    “I don’t know Chip, maybe it’s from fighting with Eggman for most of the day and then that letter I had to write?” I answered sarcastically. Chip winced, sensing some frustration in my tone.
    “I…I’m…I’m sorry.” Chip replied. I sighed, somewhat regretting for snapping at him.
    “No, it’s ok, I shouldn’t have snapped at you. I’m just really tired…I think I’ll be going to bed soon.” Chip smiled.
    “I forgive you Sonic.” Tails turned to me smiling, while Chip was now trying to get comfortable on the couch.
    “Hey Sonic, is it ok if I sleep at your place tonight? I mean it’s been a long day…” I answered before Tails could finish.
    “Yeah it’s ok. Just where are you gonna sleep?” I said as I threw away my paper plate, I had a chilidog for dinner while I was writing my letter. I have dishes, but you don’t need to wash paper plates. (Duh!)
    “Thanks, I’ll sleep on the couch, I don’t mind; and I’ll ‘mail’ (he uses some type of machine) that letter for you if you would like that.” Tails responded.
    “You mean to that place where you’re the king and Amy still doesn’t believe you?” Chip added, he giggled at the end of his sentence. I glared at him but he didn’t care. Man, don’t remind me of her chasing me with her hammer.
    “Sure, thanks Tails.” I handed the letter to him.
    “I’m gonna take a quick shower.” I muttered to myself as entered the hallway, then my bedroom and then the bathroom.
    I’m well known for hating water, due to the fact I can’t swim, but a shower doesn’t hurt. I can swim a little, for a few seconds! I’ve been on a water bike, boats and in the water on forced occasions when I don’t have a choice, but I can’t stay afloat and might drown. But back to the shower, it’s nice and relaxing. I got out and dried myself off and got into bed. My shoes, socks and gloves were off, well because…who sleeps in bed with shoes and gloves on?
    “Night guys.” I yelled to Tails and Chip. They responded by saying “night” back, as I closed my eyes to rest. I could hear Tails…he was reading to Chip; I think he was reading “A Wrinkle in Time.” I listened to his reading and before I knew it, I was asleep, although I still had one thought in my head, I couldn’t wait to run tomorrow.

Everyone at one point in their lives has probably had a weird dream; because I was having one right now. This dream was really weird…somehow… I’ve turned into a dragon…no joke, tan muzzle, chest and half of the front legs; the rest of my body was blue and still had short-haired fur. That’s what sucks about dreams; you can almost never control what happens. Back to the dream; I had wings, two blue horns, a long tail, claws and fangs; I still had ears and my quills looked like spikes going down my head and neck; and could stand on fours and two’s(legs). I even felt like I was in the body of a dragon. I was on a rocky cliffside of a valley, swishing my tail. I then took of flying through the canyon; I was already familiar with flying since I could fly in my super form. I started doing stunts like spins, dives, and loop-de-loops, as my long neck stuck out, feeling the air brush past me, feeling the air somewhat reminded of how I felt when I ran. And eerily…some of my (dream) dragon traits…reminded me of my other form…the cursed one. The fangs, the claws, my strength, being feared… at least the full moon came two weeks ago…for four nights as usual. It started to feel cool flying around as a dragon; flapping my wings. This was one dream I was probably going to share. However it started to disappear into view, eventually I was back to reality, in other words, I woke up.
    “Weird dream, it was a little cool-” I muttered to myself, but I didn’t get to fin…uh! A burning pain was spreading throughout my very body; I was shaking all over…what was happening to me? Looking around in a panic, I noticed that my room was completely dark; I could hear snoring in the living room over my rapid breathing. I noticed a dim bright light coming from outside my window; I stumbled towards the window and to my horror, outside my window was the moon…full and bright. The light of the full moon was shinning down upon me. It’s not possible…the moon was full two weeks ago… It’s not supposed to be full until a month. My eyes widen.
    “No…NO!” My fur was growing and there was still pain in my body, but I was too focused on the moon out of disbelief.
    “Uuuuhhh…” I fell to the ground; my arms were blue now, with white fur around my wrists. I used my bare feet…paws? Whatever, to push myself to my bedroom door, which was closed. I flattened my now wolf-like ears as my muscles began to swell; I let out moans and whimpers. I looked at my feet; there were pads on the bottom of my feet, I noticed the claws growing on my toes, round and sharp. I was really scared; I was becoming a werewolf on the wrong night! I wanted to scream help so my friends would wake up. I looked at my hands; my gloveless hands, my finger nails were growing, becoming sharp claws. I looked at my hands, they were meant to kill. I slammed my clawed hands down, accidentally slashing my door. I’ve never hurt anyone in my beast form as you know, but my friends don’t know that I’m transforming tonight, the moon was full at the wrong time, I don’t want to scare them. I looked at my shoes that were in one of the corners of my room, they were changed even though I wasn’t wearing them. My face began to hurt, I covered my face, and I knew what was coming, my muzzle was going to grow out; the most painful part of my transformation. It started to stretch, pushing my hands with it. I started to cry, it really hurts, tears seeped from my closed eyes, I could no longer hold it back and I screamed in pain.

(At this point, I would like to say that sometimes I’ll get someone else to write different points of views, don’t ask who’s writing those parts and how I got the info)

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Tails and Chip woke up immediately as they heard screaming. Tails sat there in shock before realizing who the scream belonged to.
    “It’s Sonic!” he ran to Sonic’s bedroom as Chip followed him, but the door was locked, all he could do was cry out.
    “Sonic, what’s wrong?”

I breathed heavily as my teeth began to burn, I heard my friends panic on the outside of my room. I locked my door earlier when I heard them wake up.
    “Sonic!” Chip cried “We need to get in! We want to know if you’re hurt!” I still didn’t respond. All of a sudden my teeth grew long, becoming razor sharp fangs. I snapped my jaws shut, I heard my buddies gasp on the outside of my door. I started growling as my chest pushed out, I did this because it eased the pain a little for some strange reason. At first it sounded like a fake growl like if I was growling in my original form, but then slowly changing to something wolf-like and animal-like. (I know I’m an animal, a hedgehog, but I’m an anthro animal, not a normal animal.)

The two heard loud growling from the other side of the door. They froze when they heard the threatening sound; the growling grew louder at times, sounding like if a monster was about to roar. Chip hid behind Tails and then nervously asked
    “Sonic? Are…are you alright?”

I heard Chip asking if I was ok, I noticed the nervousness in his voice. I stopped growling and unlocked my door, but I still didn’t respond. The darkness of my house and the eerie silence made me feel uncomfortable; I quickly walked to the back of my room on fours, next to my bed. Breathing fast, for I was still startled by my unexpected transformation.

The young fox realized that the growling ceased, but there was still no response from Sonic. Maybe he’s…become the werehog? No, the moon is not supposed to be full for another month. He was scared…but he was worried about his blue friend. Chip looked at Tails and asked
    “Maybe, we should go in?” Tails nodded which Chip could see even in the darkness of the night. Tails opened Sonic’s bedroom door, and the first thing that caught the two’s attention was a pair of glowing green eyes in the darkness.

I stared at my friends; their eyes were full of fear and concern. I pulled myself together and stood up.
    “Sonic?” Tails asked. I answered by saying,
    “Turn on the lights.” My voice sounded deeper and rougher, but still somewhat recognizable. Tails flipped the switch next to him and they both gasped; staring at me with stunned looks on their faces. I looked away from them for a moment out of shame. Tails spoke.
    “Sonic, you’ve transformed…but it’s too…” I interrupted him.
    “Look out the window.” They looked out the window.
    “Hey, the moon’s full!” Chip exclaimed.
    “Too early! It’s not supposed to be full for another month!” I sat down after my response. Tails walked towards me and kneeled down.
    “Sonic, why didn’t you answer us? We wanted to help you even though we didn’t know you were changing, we thought something was hurting you.” I hung my head.
    “I didn’t except the transformation, you already know that my change hurts right?” they nodded, they knew that no matter how much I changed into the werehog, the transformation will always hurt. “When I started changing unexpectedly… I got scared and… I didn’t want you guys to see me change.” Tails and Chip both had sad looks. Tails spoke again.
    “Don’t worry Sonic; I think the reason has to do something with the battle with Eggman on the moon, I promise by tomorrow morning, I’ll find out what’s causing the full moon’s early appearance.” I looked at Tails then at Chip.
    “Thanks, you’ve been helping out a lot today Tails.” I had a small smile on my face. Tails smiled. I got up and walked towards the hallway.
    “Where are you going?” Chip asked with a look of curiosity, Tails had the same look; I smiled, revealing some fangs.
    “I’m gonna sleep in the living room with you guys.”

Tails was on the couch, laying his head on a pillow, with a blanket on him, Chip’s “bed” (he finds a new area in my house every night!) was a comfy chair; while I slept on the carpet like a dog, I didn’t mind being on the floor since, for some strange reason in this body, I felt comfortable sleeping like this; and I didn’t need a blanket because my shaggy fur kept me warm. The lights were turned off, but I was still having conversation with my friends.
    “Hey guys, wanna know what I was dreaming about before I woke up and transformed?”
    “Sure.” Tails responded.
    “Ok, I had this weird dream where I transformed into a dragon and…” I was interrupted by Chip.
    “Really? Don’t tell us about the dream yet! If you tell us now, then when you go back to sleep, you might not see the rest of the dream! Why don’t you tell us tomorrow by writing it like a story and then let us read it? Please?”
    “I agree with Chip, Sonic. I would like to read it tomorrow after figuring out this moon problem. Also it’s 12:20AM, we should be going to sleep.”
    “Aww…but I wanted to ask Sonic some questions about some of his experiences, like the Darkspine form from that one game, and that Arthur place. Well…can I read those comics tomorrow? I’ve never got a chance to read them…” Chip whined. I chuckled.
    “Sure Chip…and I’ll have to bring you guys to that place sometime…”
    “So will you write the dragon dream tomorrow?” I was caught off guard by the sudden change of topic.
    “Sure…” I yawned, revealing all of my sharp fangs. “I’ll write it tomorrow…after my run.” I closed my eyes.
    “I’m hungry…can I have a midnight…” Chip passed out and fell asleep.
    “Heh…good night guys.” And after I fell asleep, wouldn’t you know it? I was dreaming about being a dragon again.
    Gin93
    Gin93

The Hunted 3qll2

Rep0

The Hunted Empty Re: The Hunted

Post by Gin93 January 21st 2010, 11:53 pm

this was the dream thing that sonic had

Sonic “Dragon dreams”
    (Sonic’s pov)

Ok, the reason why I’m writing this is all because of a dream I had while sleeping and then two of my friends wanted me to write it as a short story about the weird dream about me, Sonic the hedgehog; being a dragon…

How I turned into a dragon, well it’s a dream so except weirdness; however I don’t know how to describe the transformation…and I don’t know what caused me to become a dragon.(since dreams are random) But I can describe what I looked like. I had a muscular body; my hands and feet had sharp claws on them, like my werehog form; my fingers and toes felt like they could latch onto anything. I still had ears, (I have drawings of my dragon form that were…apparently drawn by Chip and Tails before I wrote this, I guess that’s why they asked what I looked like as a dragon before I left for my run.) but it’s hard to describe what they looked like in that form. I had two blue horns and quills going down from head to neck. I had a peach spot that went around my snout, on my chest and half way up my arms. I still had short-haired fur, but the horns obviously did not have fur on them. I had sharp fangs, kinda like when I’m a werehog, and a long tail and dragon wings.

From time to time, I transformed at will and sometimes I was forced to change, I did feel strange while changing but it didn’t hurt since it was only a dream; the only thing that was notable about my transformation was when my tail was growing longer and when wings began to grow out of my back, (My back quills are between my wings) back to being a dragon. I didn’t hunt down any animals or people in my dragon form, which was both good for me and them. I was alone as a dragon; (sometimes) I ate some fruits here and there instead of meat. Walking on fours was…somewhat different than my werehog form. There were a few differences though, (hence the somewhat) my large, long tail dragged as I walked…which was annoying. I couldn’t run as fast, but had the same speed like my “were” form, but a little slower. My wings stayed folded, but they felt really weird to me, due to being new “limbs”. I barley noticed my horns; I thought they were one of my quills until I touched them and realized they were really stiff and hard. I even forget they were even there as sometimes they got tangled in branches; probably because I couldn’t feel them attached to my head. Now being on two’s just felt…really awkward; I couldn’t stand up straight completely. My knees were bent as I stood; my posture looked like the way a raptor stood with its head high in the air, I walked like a raptor too. I tried holding my head up high; except I had a long neck and was scrunched a bit as I looked forward with my head and due to my large muscular body, my shoulders appeared hunched, not as much as my cursed form though. I could still use my arms as I did in my true form. My wings stuck out unfolded when I stand but they weren’t spread out all they way. My eyes were still green and my tongue wasn’t forked like other dragons and I could still talk. However there was one thing I enjoyed doing in this form…flying.

Flying in my dragon form was obviously different than flying in my super form; I had to use my wings. When I take off; I start by running on fours, then jumping up into the air and fly off, or if I’m near a cliff or an edge that’s high enough, I’ll jump off and take flight. I was surprised when I found out how fast I could fly in this form, feeling the air hitting me; I flapped my blue wings to increase my speed; I occasionally gild to rest my wings; my tail swayed back and forth the faster I flew. I started doing tricks just for the heck of it; I started spinning, loop-de-loops, dives and other kinds of tricks. But then all of sudden, something hit me; it was really warm to a point I got burned a bit. It was a long fall until I hit the ground. I got back up and shook my head…what just hit me?
    “Gggggggrrrrrroooooooooooooooaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr!”
    A roar echoed throughout the valley. I turned my head in the direction I thought I heard the roar come from, I then noticed a figure in the sky that seemed to be getting closer; it was another dragon! I wasn’t sure what his problem was with me, I’ve never even seen this guy before. Well if he wants a fight, I’ll give him one! The dragon was closing in on me; with his talons on his back legs open wide. Before he could attack again, I took in a deep breath; I felt a warm sensation building up in my throat, and as I exhaled, a big blast of fire came out of my mouth and hit the other dragon. It roared in surprise, I leapt into the air and flew straight at him. I slashed at his chest, leaving deep cuts on him, but he responded by clamping his jaws onto my neck. We flew wildly as he held onto my neck, I thrashed to free myself from his grip, I kicked at him with my back legs, and left another bloody mark on him. He screeched in pain, letting me go, I had teeth marks on my neck which left small cuts. We were high in the sky now. I made a u-turn and bolted towards him, he let out another blast of fire and I dodged it. However, I was now open to his attacks; as he rammed me, he latched his sharp talons on to me, pricing my skin. We were falling at a great speed, and slammed me into the ground back first. He aimed at my throat with his jaws again, but I bit onto his throat first. He slashed me across my face…it did hurt, but instead of letting go, while I was still on my back, I flipped him onto his back. I quickly scrambled to my feet, I’m not gonna be pushed around anymore. I got up on my hind legs and turned around to face him. He charged at me with his horns. At the right moment I grabbed onto his horns with my hands, pushing me backwards up against a rocky wall. I threw him aside and ran a few feet away from him before turning around. When he got back up, he was ticked. He charged at me again and I whipped my tail across his face. He tried attacking me with his tail like I did earlier, but I caught it in my jaws. Once again, I flung him away; I took off into the sky after that. I heard roaring again and I turned around while still flying. He was flying towards me…Man when will he quit? We flew side by side near the rocky wall, ruthlessly bumping each other to see who would lose course in flight first. Unfortunately for me, the dragon rammed me into the rocky wall, and he latched onto me again. This time, I slashed at his wings, tearing holes on them, he slashed at my wings back, but he didn’t leave any tears, probably because I wasn’t really a dragon. I used my tail to slap him downwards, as he fell, I threw a ball of fire at him. As the blast hit him; he roared as he fell into the black abyss. I landed on a cliffside and roared in victory. That’s all I have…I may ask someone in Camelot if there are any friendly dragons there, but I still have one question…how do dragons keep themselves from burning their own throats?
    Gin93
    Gin93

The Hunted 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Gin93 January 23rd 2010, 5:45 pm

bump
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The Hunted VOZLn

The Hunted Medalw11The Hunted Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 23rd 2010, 5:51 pm

You can't bump your own topic. It's just not right...if you want to bump it, post another chapter.
    loanstar744
    loanstar744

The Hunted WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Post by loanstar744 February 17th 2010, 1:19 am

Gin93 wrote:bump

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:You can't bump your own topic. It's just not right...if you want to bump it, post another chapter.

LOL GUYS!

So far so good,keep up the awesome work!

BTW, If you think it's to long to read just shut up sit down and read it, Time goes by quick when reading good material.
    Gin93
    Gin93

The Hunted 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Gin93 February 17th 2010, 1:32 am

thank you.
    Gin93
    Gin93

The Hunted 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Gin93 August 17th 2010, 11:13 am

The Hunted
    Chapter 2

I
    blasted through the forest at high speed (Well I am the fastest thing
    alive) right now I was having my morning run (Obviously, I change back
    during the day). I ended up writing down that dragon dream I had last
    night, as a story before I left for my morning run instead of after;
    because Chip kept bothering me about it ever since I woke up, so I
    ended up writing it earlier just so he would stop whining. I never did
    explain why I'm still cursed, did I? Well, you see…even though Dark
    Gaia removed his dark energy from me, the cause of my nightly
    transformation (I originally received the dark energy by accident when
    I fell into Eggman's trap and absorbed the dark energy when Eggman used
    the emeralds to split up the Earth into pieces to free Dark Gaia), I
    still turn into a werewolf, or as most of my friends and I call it, a
    werehog; half hedgehog, half werewolf. According to Tails, he believes
    my DNA was somewhat altered by the dark energy, making me transform
    every full moon instead of just night (Tails doesn't completely know
    why I transform during the full moon now instead of just night like it
    originally did with the dark energy). So every month I have to prepare
    for my transformation; or in this case, the full moon came out earlier
    than usual for some reason.

Anyway, back to what I was
    doing; as I said earlier, I was having my morning run through the
    forest. While it may seem like I wasn't gaining speed at all, due to
    the forest's rough terrain, but I actually was getting faster as I
    continued to run. Everything I ran by was a blur, my ears laid flat
    against my head and my fur and quills were blowing wildly in the
    wind. I suddenly felt my foot hit something real hard, causing me to
    trip (probably from the speed I was going at, I might of have tripped
    over a rock or a big ole tree root). I fell on my face and kept
    tumbling at high speed, getting banged and bruised. At the speed I was
    going, I was probably going to keep tumbling for awhile. In a hasty
    attempt to keep myself from getting anymore hurt than I was now, I
    curled myself into a ball. I began to move a little smoothly across the
    surface as I slowed down a bit. I felt myself going down a slope, a
    small hill in fact, gaining a little speed before slowing down to a
    stop. I uncurled myself, with the front of my body facing the sky. I
    stared blankly at what I could see of the sky (for the tall tree's
    leaves covered most of the sky) and blinked. I closed my eyes and let
    out a sigh. I lay on the ground for a few more seconds before slowly
    getting up. I groaned a bit while doing so, due to the fact I felt
    sore a little from tumbling. I staggered a bit as I stood up.
    "Owww….."
    I moaned. I brushed the dirt off my body; maybe I should go back….what?
    While dusting myself off…I noticed a tree ahead of me was covered in a
    lot of some kinda red-like liquid…blood…is it really blood?...Oh man,
    it is blood! The blood stain was going down the tree…blood was also on
    the roots of the tree. Curiosity got the best of me and decided to get
    a closer look at it. As I got closer…a foul smell filled up my nostrils.
    "What's
    that awful smell?" Still, I kept going towards the tree; I stopped
    when I got in front of it. There was large slash marks across the tree
    where the blood was…I looked at the blood going down the tree; I backed
    up when I noticed foot prints and paw prints on the ground next to the
    bloodied roots…was there an animal attack? I then noticed a trail of
    dry blood and paw prints was going around and beyond the tree, I
    decided to follow the trail, the foul smell was getting worse as I
    followed it…wha…OH MAN! I fell backwards when I saw a horrible
    site…there was a human body… what appeared to be an half eaten man and
    appeared to been killed recently… there was a lot of dry blood around
    the body…I didn't want to look at it any longer…ugh… I felt like I was
    going to vomit. I quickly scrambled to my feet and ran straight
    home…with that haunting, brutal image burned into my mind.

I knocked on my front door, waiting for my friends to answer it; the door opened and…
    "Sonic!"
    Amy?! Amy wrapped her arms around me with a big smile on her face as I
    looked at her with shock and disbelief, but she didn't notice my
    expression.
    "A-Amy? What are you doing here?" I asked with
    nervousness in my voice. Amy was a young, pink furred, twelve year old,
    girl hedgehog. She often claimed to be my girlfriend when we were
    actually just friends. I often found her annoying, but I don't hate
    her, I like her, but not in the way she wants it to be. I gave Tails;
    who was looking at me from the family room; a dirty look (Chip was
    probably reading the comics he mentioned last night), Tails just
    shrugged. Amy hugged me even tighter before letting me go. I walked
    over to my couch and plopped myself on it as Amy closed the door and
    answered my question.
    "I saw that the full moon was out earlier than
    normal last night…" Amy said in a calm voice "and I knew that meant you
    would be changing into a beast…I know how much pain you go through when
    you change…and I got worried about you." I blinked and looked down for
    a moment.
    "Oh…" I said in a low voice.
    "But you're ok now, right?" Amy asked. No…not after seeing that corpse.
    "Sonic, Chip and I finished that dragon story you wrote." Tails said.
    "How was it?"
    "It was pretty ok, but it was weird too."
    "Well it was from a dream, so I kinda expected that response."
    "It reminds me of that dragon story you told me about, you know, the one in the Arthur world?"
    "Oh
    yeah, I forgot about that…It's been awhile."(I did tell you about it in
    the "Cursed Knight" didn't I? I originally made it up to tell a story
    to Cream the rabbit and ended up becoming real in the Arthur world.
    Same thing happened to the fish monster story when I made up another
    story about me being transformed into fish monster and later happening
    in the Arthur world too. That dream about me being a dragon was
    probably just some strange retelling of the incident…I've seem to have
    gotten of topic, sorry.) I then remembered about Tails' research and
    asked
    "How's the research on the moon going?"
    "I finished it…let
    me explain-" and I won't even bother telling you Tails' explanation
    about the full moon's early appearance, seriously, his explanation was
    really confusing, I got a headache on trying to figure out on why it
    appears early, so I want to spare you the confusion. I even asked him
    to repeat some of his answers, like how it would affect the tide and
    other things, so I could try to make sense of it. I can tell you that
    Tails said that the cause of the situation has to do something with
    Eggman's strange cannon that he was trying to shoot me with in his
    fighting robot (I never told you about that part, my bad guys).
    "-and the moon should be back to normal on its own in a week, month or more." Tails finished, I blinked.
    "You don't know how long it's going to be like this, huh?" I said.
    "No, I don't…it may be awhile for it to be back to normal…but I don't know how long."
    "In that case, I'm gonna stay with you until this mess clears up!" Amy said. I groaned, then asked Tails
    "And you know this how?" Tails then gave me another confusing answer, I sighed.
    "Is something bothering you? If it's about you changing-" I interrupted him.
    "No…it's
    not that…it's what I saw in the forest. I should have told you guys
    earlier, but I kind of forgot about it after Amy surprised me…but…"
    "But what?" Amy asked with concern.
    "I saw a mutilated man's body in the forest." I blurted out. Tails and Amy both had looks of shock on their faces.
    "What killed him?" Tails asked.
    "Some
    sort of animal…there was blood everywhere around the body; there was
    also a blood covered tree with slash marks on it not too far off from
    the corpse."
    "What part of the forest did you find it in?"
    I told him the location.
    "Ok." Tails said in a serious tone, he got his backpack (which he brought over from yesterday) and packed his cell phone.
    "Wait…" I sat up. "Where are you going Tails?"
    "I'm going to find that body, and when I do, I'm going to call the police."
    "You're going alone?" Amy exclaimed.
    "Yeah, don't you want me to go with you, just in case that thing comes back?" I added.
    "I
    can take care of myself guys, besides, if it tries to go after me, I
    can just fly off; I swear I won't get hurt, and don't try to stop me."
    He opened the front door, and turned to face us.
    "Oh and Sonic…Chip is waiting for you upstairs." (Yes, my house is two story) and with that, he left.

"So…why do you remember the events of Soleanna after the time revision, but you don't remember Silver?" Chip asked.
    I answered by telling him "It was some sort of selective memory loss…I did remember him after the events of Rivals though."
    "And half of the moon was blown up once? Who fixed it?"
    "GUN fixed it."
    At
    this point, Chip and I were having a FAQ (Chip was inside the earth for
    millions of years, so he missed out on a lot) as he read my Archie
    Sonic comics. It was now one o' clock in the afternoon, I was feeling
    very stressed at the moment due to Tails being gone for so long. I
    called him a few times on his cell phone but he wouldn't answer, so I
    left a few messages (something tells me you're not taking me seriously
    right now) to see if he's ok. Amy was watching Chip and I interact
    with a dreamy look on her face. I did explain to Chip earlier about the
    moon's early appearance and even he got confused. Just then, the phone
    started ringing, I went over to it and answered it as Chip and Amy
    watched me intently.
    "Hello?"
    "Hey Sonic, it's me, Tails."
    "Hey Tails, how come you didn't answer the first few times I called you? Didn't you hear it ring?"
    "My phone was accidently left on vibrate…and I didn't notice you were calling me until now."
    "Oh…by the way, did you find the corpse?"
    "Sort of…" I paused for a moment after hearing that.
    "What-what do you mean by that?" I asked.
    "Well
    I found the body, but the police were already there when I got here, I
    went up in a tree to watch them do their job from a distance without
    bothering them, I don't even think they know I'm here." Tails began to
    explain what the cops did and other things I really didn't pay
    attention to since all that really mattered to me, is that the cops
    needed to know about the body (I did feel sorry for the man and even
    his family), but that was already done.
    "…so I guess I should go home since the police already have this taken care of, but…"
    "But what? Everything's under control isn't it?"
    "Well yes, but it's about the town they come from…"
    "What about it?"
    "Well…I
    overheard one of the cops say that he knew the man from their own town,
    the man was a hunter and would often go to his cabin outside of town.
    The town is apparently called Cinderwood, because the name of the town
    was on the cops badges. (Good eyes!) There apparently all from the same
    town."
    "What's wrong with that?"
    "There isn't a town named Cinderwood around or near here."
    "Maybe you're wrong…"
    "Maybe…I'll try to look it up on the internet when-"
    "Tails, maybe you should relax when you get home, you've been working all day!"
    "I
    know but…I really want to find out if there's really a town named
    Cinderwood around here that exist…I'll take a break when I get home, I
    promise…well bye." I said goodbye back and hung up.
    "So what happened with Tails?" Amy asked, I explained everything that went between me and Tails.
    "Well at least the cops took care of it…I just hope Tails gets home safely" Amy said in a quiet voice with a hint of hope in it.
    "I
    hope so too." I responded in a slightly worried tone. I went over to my
    couch (yes there's one in this room too!) and lied down. I closed my
    eyes, hoping that Tails would get home safely and then by accident, I
    drifted off to sleep.

"Sonic…Sonic! Wake up! It's dinner
    time. If you don't wake up, I'll eat up all the pizza before you even
    get one piece!" It sounded like Chip. I slowly opened my eyes, feeling
    a bit groggy. I yawned, stretching my limbs at the same time. I looked
    around and noticed my friends, and Tails was with them, home
    apparently. It was raining outside, as I noticed it outside my nearby
    window, it was dark out too. My friends were eating on a towel that was
    on the carpet (probably because they didn't want to make a mess,
    although a few stains on the carpet aren't a big deal to me); they were
    eating cheese pizza. I went over and sat down with them; I grabbed a
    slice and spoke to Tails
    "Glad you got home safely Tails." I then took a bite out of my pizza slice.
    "I'm
    happy about that too…The police didn't even know I was there, even when
    I left … and after seeing all that blood…I'm happy that…whatever it
    was…didn't find me. You were asleep for a long time Sonic…"
    "…How long?"
    "About a few hours…I…did a little research too on Cinderwood."
    I paused "I thought I told you to take a break!"
    "I did! But it was short, well anyway I tried looking it up…but it's not on the map anywhere near here."
    "That's strange…do you think the town actually exists?"
    "I'm not sure…maybe we'll try finding the town tomorrow?"
    I
    looked at him for a moment then said "Tomorrow…I promise." Tails
    smiled, he then looked down with a serious expression on his face; he
    looked straight back at me again.
    "Oh…I just remembered; I got your mail for you as I came in. One of them is a letter from Elise."
    "A
    letter from Elise?" Chip cried "Read it! I wanna see what she wrote!"(I
    should tell you that Chip really likes Elise as a friend.)I stopped
    eating my third piece of pizza and set it down. Tails handed me the
    letter (we do call each other on our phones, usually when the situation
    is serious, but we write to each other for the fun of it); Amy leaned
    in closer.
    "I haven't seen her in awhile…" Amy turned to me with a scowl.
    "You two aren't date-"
    "No!
    We're just friends!" I was serious; Elise and I are just friends, I
    just have a strong bond with her. (Elise and I also don't like to talk
    about…ugh…that kiss!) I opened the envelope, took the letter out and
    began reading it. Chip hovered closer to me and said in a excited voice
    "What does it say?"
    "She
    wrote, 'Dear Sonic, it was nice of you to visit me last month, I wish
    you brought your friends with you, I know Chip would love to see me
    again, I wish to visit you and your friends real soon. I also hope
    you're doing well with your curse; I was shocked a bit when I first saw
    your beast form, but I'm glad you're still you in that form. Soleanna
    is doing quite well, although not much is going on. Well please visit
    again someday and bring your friends next time! Your friend, Elise.'"
    "That was sweet of her." Amy said.
    "Yeah, it sure was, I should be writing back to her soon."
    "When are we gonna see her again?" Chip asked
    "I
    don't know, I'll write back to her that you guys miss her." I felt
    slightly annoyed with Chip. I picked up my piece of pizza as I saw Chip
    pick up the last piece. I took a bite out of my piece and…and….
    "Uh…ugh." I set my piece down and held my stomach; Tails looked at me with concern.
    "Are you ok?"
    "I…don't…feel so good."
    "Maybe you ate too fast?" Chip said
    "You're
    one to talk!" I felt intense pain spread throughout my body. I suddenly
    realized that maybe I wasn't having a stomach ache.
    "Guys…I think
    I'm changing." I got myself up, backed away and fell to the ground. My
    friends looked at me with horror. My fur started growing and my muscles
    started getting bigger; I screamed in pain. I pointed my head towards
    the ground.
    "Sonic!" Amy cried. I heard her run towards me; she
    started stroking my fur…and I felt soothed. My screams calmed down to
    whimpers. Chip and Tails came over to me and started petting me too.
    The pain seemed to ease a bit…but it still felt a little painful. As my
    transformation finished; I shook my shaggy fur and my friends backed
    away a bit.
    "You…you ok Sonic?" Amy asked with sadness in her face.
    "I'm fine. You guys don't have to rush to my aid every time I change."
    "We…we're just trying to help ease the pain…" Tails said; he looked a little hurt.
    "I didn't mean to hurt you guys…but thank you for easing it…" I lay on the ground like a dog.
    "Don't worry…well be with you until the moon problem clears up, no matter what."
    "But what if…" Amy interrupted Tails and gave him a threatening look.
    "I
    said we'll be with Sonic until the moon problem clears up…no matter
    what!" Tails and Chip stared at her while attempting to hide their fear.
    "Uh…thank
    you Amy." I said with slight confusion; she smiled at me. The rain
    began to pour harder; my ears laid flat against my head as I tried to
    relax; but I felt quite uneasy, for I knew that…animal…was still out
    there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content