The ancient lands.

2 posters

Metroid 1 - Zero Mission

Poll

Which is your Favourite 2-D Metroid Game?

[ 0 ]
    Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Bar_le110%Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Bar_le110%Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Bar_le1150%Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Bar_ri11 [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Bar_le1125%Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Bar_ri11 [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Bar_le1125%Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Bar_ri11 [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Miles24
    Miles24

Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Imagee10

Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Blackr10Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Medalw11Metroid 1 - Zero Mission White10Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Medal13Metroid 1 - Zero Mission 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep2

Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Empty Metroid 1 - Zero Mission

Post by Miles24 January 24th 2010, 7:53 pm

Recently, I have been playing the 2-Dimensional games within the Metroid series much more, hence the reason for this topic. The 2-Dimensional portion of the Metroid series is very well known between many gamers new and old. With games such as Super Metroid within it, this portion helped form the Sci-Fi, Platforming, and Shoot 'em up genres to what they are today. Which is your favourite 2-Dimensional Metroid game?

For me, it would have to be a tie between Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion. Super Metroid was an amazing game for the SNES with great controls, incredible graphics, and numerous well-designed boss battles. Metroid Fusion on another note, was one of the most suspence-filled games that I have ever played. Moments such as the appearances of the SA-X actually frightened me quite a few times.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Imagee10

Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Medalw11Metroid 1 - Zero Mission White10Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

Metroid 1 - Zero Mission Empty Re: Metroid 1 - Zero Mission

Post by Jmh January 24th 2010, 8:17 pm

Super Metroid. One of the best SNES games of all time. Actually, scratch that. One of the best games of all time!!!