3 posters

The Mobius corner

Mobius 1
    Mobius 1

The Mobius corner Kz2PK

Rep0

The Mobius corner Empty The Mobius corner

Post by Mobius 1 February 13th 2010, 11:00 am

Fellow Countrymen! We have been struck again by a Supposed "Reformed" LSB with him saying he was quote unquote reformed our defense network fell. I am placing this attack on the center of Administration for delaying the defense line and allowing trolski Maximus to slip through. I have recently interviewed a person here on this foum on the issue.

Soviet Soldier wrote:You know I think Zezima just wanted this to happen he just let the forums be trolled just to justify increasing Administrators. I mean seriously three admins on, 2 moderators and not one of them even mentions banning him once more.... You sir are blind all of you are drones! ESPECIALLY THE DRONES!

we will now open up our lines for callers
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The Mobius corner VOZLn

The Mobius corner Medalw11The Mobius corner Medalg10The Mobius corner Medal13The Mobius corner 2hygec

: Male
     Rep3

The Mobius corner Empty Re: The Mobius corner

Post by TheShadowWalker February 13th 2010, 11:08 am

Hello, SS.

Is this some plot to get more admins/mods on the place? I mean, sure, they're on PST, I believe. But people like myself are on EST and can get on almost two hours before them. Do you KNOW how much spam people can get in during those two hours? ALOT!
    Mobius 1
    Mobius 1

The Mobius corner Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Mobius 1 February 13th 2010, 11:12 am

TheShadowWalker wrote:Hello, SS.

Is this some plot to get more admins/mods on the place? I mean, sure, they're on PST, I believe. But people like myself are on EST and can get on almost two hours before them. Do you KNOW how much spam people can get in during those two hours? ALOT!

That's a very good question, thank you for that question. You need to go swimmin'!

I do belive you are correct however zezima has favoritsim that does not involve me as such I have submmited my canidacy and have failed elections thus far.

Next caller
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Mobius corner ZtZYh

The Mobius corner Blackr10The Mobius corner Medalw11The Mobius corner Zigzag10The Mobius corner White10The Mobius corner Medal13The Mobius corner 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 13th 2010, 11:33 am

So let me get this straight. You want us to listen to you, when you go and start interviewing yourself? Seriously Klaas, you could try, you know?
    The smart thing is to report what he's done. Document evidence, dates, actual statements, links, explaining exactly which rules are being broken, etc and so on.
    Look, I want more staff, probably more than anyone actually on the staff. Exactly for this reason.
    And no Klaas, you would still need more staff approval. Begging Zezima isn't enough, even if he wanted you in. A smart person gets the favor of others in charge, usually with actually posting intelligently.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content