The ancient lands.

2 posters

Backward black holes control fate of galaxies

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Backward black holes control fate of galaxies ZtZYh

Backward black holes control fate of galaxies Blackr10Backward black holes control fate of galaxies Medalw11Backward black holes control fate of galaxies Zigzag10Backward black holes control fate of galaxies White10Backward black holes control fate of galaxies Medal13Backward black holes control fate of galaxies 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Backward black holes control fate of galaxies Empty Backward black holes control fate of galaxies

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 18th 2010, 12:54 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35370964/ns/technology_and_science-space/?GT1=43001
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Backward black holes control fate of galaxies VOZLn

Backward black holes control fate of galaxies Medalw11Backward black holes control fate of galaxies Medalg10Backward black holes control fate of galaxies Medal13Backward black holes control fate of galaxies 2hygec

Rep3

Backward black holes control fate of galaxies Empty Re: Backward black holes control fate of galaxies

Post by TheShadowWalker February 18th 2010, 1:05 pm

You've been reading way too much MSNBC.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Backward black holes control fate of galaxies ZtZYh

Backward black holes control fate of galaxies Blackr10Backward black holes control fate of galaxies Medalw11Backward black holes control fate of galaxies Zigzag10Backward black holes control fate of galaxies White10Backward black holes control fate of galaxies Medal13Backward black holes control fate of galaxies 2nio02t

Rep76

Backward black holes control fate of galaxies Empty Re: Backward black holes control fate of galaxies

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 18th 2010, 1:16 pm

Laughing Not really. I only read the interesting articles, and as such, if they're appropriate, I'll post them. Considering how often I don't post them, I would say I don't read them very often.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 18th 2010, 6:02 pm

1: According to the known human understanding of the universe as expressed by every scientist in modern times, matter can not be created or destroyed.
    2: Galaxies are not the largest structures in the universe. Galaxy filaments, the largest known structures, are made up of superclusters, which are in turn made up of clusters, which are in turn made up of groups, which are in turn made up of galaxies.

That's just the errors I spotted scanning, and I have no will to read it if I caught that many in a few seconds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content