Jmh
sykog
Zez
Independence76
14 posters

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation

Independence76

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation GOMM8

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalg10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Empty The Evolution of Sony PlayStation

Post by Independence76 February 21st 2010, 4:03 pm

Original Sony PlayStation with Super NES/Fanicom internal hardware:
    The Evolution of Sony PlayStation 85ms36p

Logos:
    The Evolution of Sony PlayStation ProtoPSLogos

Console & Controllers:
    The Evolution of Sony PlayStation ProtoPSX

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Ps

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Ps_proto

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Ps_prot2
    Zez
    Zez

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation VOZLn

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Blackr10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalw11The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Zigzag10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13

Rep24

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Empty Re: The Evolution of Sony PlayStation

Post by Zez February 21st 2010, 4:51 pm

They had some really funky controller designs.
    sykog
    sykog

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Imagee10

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Blackr10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalw11The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalg10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Zigzag10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 21st 2010, 8:11 pm

Zezima wrote:They had some really funky controller designs.
    Yeah, they used the best one for the final design. I like the 3rd logo the best, though.
    Jmh
    Jmh

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalw11The Evolution of Sony PlayStation White10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 24th 2010, 1:22 pm

Wow, I'm glad they made the right choice with the console design.

Anyone remember when the PS3 controller was going to be like an alien spaceship?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalw11The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 24th 2010, 4:13 pm

You mean this?

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Ps3-first-controller

Heheh.

A lot of thought was put into Sony's console, and I'm glad they did.
    sykog
    sykog

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Blackr10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalw11The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalg10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Zigzag10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 24th 2010, 7:19 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:You mean this?

Heheh.

That's disgusting.
    Independence76

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalg10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 February 24th 2010, 7:31 pm

I liked it.

However, since they probably couldn't fit Sixaxis or Bluetooth inside, I can be thankful for the DualShock 3.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog February 24th 2010, 7:48 pm

Independence76 wrote:I liked it.

However, since they probably couldn't fit Sixaxis or Bluetooth inside, I can be thankful for the DualShock 3.
    You would need 5 inch long thumbs to use that thing comfortably.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalw11The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 25th 2010, 3:34 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Independence76 wrote:I liked it.

You would need 5 inch long thumbs to use that thing comfortably.

It would be difficult, wouldn't it?
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation 56qtD

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z March 2nd 2010, 1:37 pm

I think that may be a little of an exaggeration, but it does seem like it's trying to shove modernization and sci-fi design down your throat until you choke to death of enjoyment. It also does look like it'd be very uncomfortable unless you had the sized hands that thing may have been designed after.

Also, I like the thread. Those are some very interesting pictures of prototype PlayStations, controllers, and logos.
    Jmh
    Jmh

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalw11The Evolution of Sony PlayStation White10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh March 2nd 2010, 6:06 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:You mean this?

Heheh.

Lol, piece of crap.
    Erazor
    Erazor

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Blackr10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalw11The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalg10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation White10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 2nd 2010, 10:08 pm

I was actually really looking forward to trying that controller. You can imagine how disappointed I was when they cancelled it.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh March 3rd 2010, 5:37 pm

Erazor wrote:I was actually really looking forward to trying that controller. You can imagine how disappointed I was when they cancelled it.
    .... I hope you're being sarcastic.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 3rd 2010, 7:48 pm

Hives wrote:
    Erazor wrote:I was actually really looking forward to trying that controller. You can imagine how disappointed I was when they cancelled it.
    .... I hope you're being sarcastic.

To be honest, I wanna try to controller too. And see how it is.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalw11The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalg10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13The Evolution of Sony PlayStation 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 3rd 2010, 8:46 pm

That controller looks like something you would shove up
    [Censored for being a really gruesome depiction of a pole being in someone's butt.]
    Army
    Army

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Blackr10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalw11The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalg10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Zigzag10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army March 4th 2010, 2:44 am

TheShadowWalker wrote:That controller looks like something you would shove up
    [Censored for being a really gruesome depiction of a pole being in someone's butt.]
    ... OH MY GAWD!
    DAMN YOU SONY! THE PS3 HAS TO BE THE FIRST AND ONLY SYSTEM MY GF BOUGHT AND YOU DECIDE TO NOT USE THAT CONTROL!
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalw11The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalg10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Zigzag10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great April 5th 2010, 11:20 pm

I'm glad Sony has common sense.
    Shade
    Shade

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalw11The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Zigzag10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 9th 2010, 7:07 am

When will the PS4 come out?
    Sshadow
    Sshadow

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Sshadow June 20th 2010, 2:26 am

I have always followed the PlayStation closely. Although I have played on many great systems the PS has always been my favorite. I have a lot of good memories from back in the day :)
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medalw11The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Zigzag10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation White10The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 20th 2010, 9:19 am

Josephine Romano wrote:When will the PS4 come out?

When Sony can't keep up with updates and get's bored enough to make a new console tht will somehow be better than any of the consoles out now...

This is the best that it can get folks, so don't waste your money on new consoles.
    Jaded Jirachi
    Jaded Jirachi

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation Medal13

Rep0

Post by Jaded Jirachi July 5th 2010, 8:40 pm

Thats an ugly controller
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

The Evolution of Sony PlayStation 56qtD

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z July 6th 2010, 6:52 pm

Jaded Jirachi wrote:Thats an ugly controller

Which controller are you talking about?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content