BlasterForceXtreme
NeoMetalSonic
Miles24
14 posters

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day

SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 VOZLn

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalw11Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 8th 2010, 5:54 pm

Do you believe Sonic 4 will be a good game?
    sykog
    sykog

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Imagee10

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Blackr10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalw11Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalg10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Zigzag10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day

Post by sykog March 8th 2010, 8:27 pm

Are you a cannibal?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Blackr10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalw11Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 White10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medal13Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 March 8th 2010, 10:07 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:Do you believe Sonic 4 will be a good game?

At the current moment, I actually do think that it will be a good Sonic game. From what I have seen, it appears to be a mix between the older Sonic games, and Sonic Advance, which are all extremely well done games.

sykog77 wrote:Are you a cannibal?

No, I am not a cannibal. I have never eaten another human, nor to I plan on doing so.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalw11Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 8th 2010, 10:12 pm

What would you do if someone tried to eat your brain?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 White10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalg10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medal13Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 8th 2010, 10:18 pm

Why is your FC a recolor?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Blackr10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalw11Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 White10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medal13Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 March 8th 2010, 10:36 pm

I wouln't exactly call him a recolour, but he is merely a character that I created to simply get the job done. I didn't design him to be the most original character, but as I mentioned on The Angel Island Hideout, his unoriginal design is where his originality shines.

To respond to your question, SonicFanPS2, the answer would depend on the situation. Is this person living, or undead?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 8th 2010, 10:37 pm

Miles24 wrote:I wouln't exactly call him a recolour, but he is merely a character that I created to simply get the job done. I didn't design him to be the most original character, but as I mentioned on The Angel Island Hideout, his unoriginal design is where his originality shines.

To respond to your question, SonicFanPS2, the answer would depend on the situation. Is this person living, or undead?

You get attacked once by a living person. Then a zombie.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 White10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalg10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medal13Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 8th 2010, 10:38 pm

Miles24 wrote:I wouln't exactly call him a recolour, but he is merely a character that I created to simply get the job done. I didn't design him to be the most original character, but as I mentioned on The Angel Island Hideout, his unoriginal design is where his originality shines.

How so? I mean, unoriginality=originality? Hm. I guess my problem is distinguishing the two, why not just use Tails?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 March 8th 2010, 11:16 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:

How so? I mean, unoriginality=originality? Hm. I guess my problem is distinguishing the two, why not just use Tails?

The reason why his unoriginality creates the originality of the character is because I designed him to be somewhat unoriginal. Seeing that he has similar physical traits that Tails has, he is often mistaken as Tails, which usually causes him to become involved in a large portion of the items that take part within his life. Also, simply judging a character due to his design seems rather unfair, seeing that you immediately skip past its personality. That is where my character differs more from Tails. He has minimal knowledge in terms of engine construction and repair, he is able to wield a sword with great skill, and his personality is based off of traits similar to my personality, which differs quite a bit from Tails in numerous ways, from the process of thought, to speech.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 9th 2010, 12:57 am

Miles24 wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:

The reason why his unoriginality creates the originality of the character is because I designed him to be somewhat unoriginal. Seeing that he has similar physical traits that Tails has, he is often mistaken as Tails, which usually causes him to become involved in a large portion of the items that take part within his life. Also, simply judging a character due to his design seems rather unfair, seeing that you immediately skip past its personality. That is where my character differs more from Tails. He has minimal knowledge in terms of engine construction and repair, he is able to wield a sword with great skill, and his personality is based off of traits similar to my personality, which differs quite a bit from Tails in numerous ways, from the process of thought, to speech.
    True, I suppose I overlooked that. I also notice he's a good bit older than 8.
    codeorange

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 GOMM8

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalg10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 White10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange March 9th 2010, 1:26 am

Hey Miles! You'll be a great one to interview! :D:

Aside from Tails, who is your second favorite Sonic character and why?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 March 9th 2010, 8:00 am

My second favourite character would have to be Sonic. His personality traits make him a rather comedic and interesting character when conversing with others, which stands out within my mind more than many other video game characters.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalw11Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalg10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Zigzag10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 14th 2010, 3:34 pm

Who is the smartest user you have ever met?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 March 14th 2010, 4:40 pm

The most intellectual member that I have met within the site is actually a four-way tie between Zezima, The Freedom Fighter, Mly, and You, Gamma.

Zezima has shown quite a bit of knowledge within his writing, and with information within many of his posts.

The Freedom Fighter actually has quite a bit of intelligence, but I chose him mostly for his logic. His abilities to write in a way that everybody understands is an amazing trait to have.

Although Mly can be a bit crude, he is actually quite intelligent. I have seen many of his replies in the past that have contained scientific information that I have never known

And you, Gamma, I have noticed quite a bit of intelligence and logic within both many of your replies, and simply because of your writing style.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 14th 2010, 4:49 pm

Miles24 wrote:The most intellectual member that I have met within the site is actually a four-way tie between Zezima, The Freedom Fighter, Mly, and You, Gamma.

Zezima has shown quite a bit of knowledge within his writing, and with information within many of his posts.

The Freedom Fighter actually has quite a bit of intelligence, but I chose him mostly for his logic. His abilities to write in a way that everybody understands is an amazing trait to have.

Although Mly can be a bit crude, he is actually quite intelligent. I have seen many of his replies in the past that have contained scientific information that I have never known

And you, Gamma, I have noticed quite a bit of intelligence and logic within both many of your replies, and simply because of your writing style.

Oh, how about nicest member on the site, then?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 March 14th 2010, 5:05 pm

That unfortunately, I cannot decide. Most of the people who I discuss with are the more kind members of the site, so it is extremely hard for me to decide.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalw11Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalg10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Zigzag10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 15th 2010, 1:49 pm

Who are your heroes on the internet?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 March 15th 2010, 2:28 pm

Although I would consider them more as role models than heroes, they wouldd be Flamerstreak, Rocker Spike, Zezima, and Kapus.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 15th 2010, 3:38 pm

Can you list reasons as to why they are considered that?

Can you tell me if your list of 4 smartest users are only on TSC, and if they are, could you give me a full list?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 March 15th 2010, 4:27 pm

Sure.

Flamerstreak is an intelligent person who understands that also wishes to help change the Sonic fan base for the better. His rants, and his strong points are very well thought of, and if others payed attention to them, could help this fan base greatly.

Rocker Spike is a type of person who speaks in almost what appears to be "Surfer lingo," but he was the first person to befriend me on the SEGA of America forums, and also in a way taught me to not care what others think of me.

Zezima is the main reason I have become an Administrator on numerous sites. If it was not for him, I wouln't have half of the leadership abilities and technological knowledge today.

Kapus actually helped inspire me to begin spriting, my comic, and even my banner series. After seeing his spriting abilities and banners, I wanted to try it myself.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalw11Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalg10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medal13Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker April 9th 2010, 11:45 am

How do you make your banners?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 April 9th 2010, 7:17 pm

To make my banners, I usually use Adobe Photoshop CS3 to do most of the work. It is an extremely good ad very large program. (The main reason why I've been completing these banners is to actuall learn and understand the full workings of the program.)
    Shade
    Shade

Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medalw11Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Zigzag10Taking Questions 24 Hours a Day - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 10th 2010, 1:39 am

What's your favourite automobile?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 10th 2010, 8:42 am

If you had to defeat someone in battle, who would it be? (GODZILLA FOR THE WIN!)
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 April 10th 2010, 8:44 am

@ Sweet Mercy: My favourite automotive vehicle would have to be the Chevy Camaro. It is an amazingly well-built vehicle, fuel efficient, and despite being given a more modern look, it still gives a style that is original to only the Camaro.

@ SonicFanPS2: If I had to defeat somebody in battle, it would have to be the Waddle Dee from The Arena in Kirby Super Star.. Not really. I suppose that I would say Dr. Eggman, Bowser, or Baron Praxis.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content