The ancient lands.

+4
sykog
BlasterForceXtreme
Zez
Super Racer Z
8 posters

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview)

Anonymous

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Empty The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview)

Post by Guest March 9th 2010, 3:34 am

Oh, hello mortals. I figured I'd get in on this little interview thread fad, and allow y'all to better know me. So, ask away. You know you want to.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) 56qtD

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medalw11The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medal13

: Male
     Rep16

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Empty Re: The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview)

Post by Super Racer Z March 9th 2010, 6:29 am

Do you have favorite TV shows? Current, past, and any station allowed.

Do you think this fad will end soon, or do you think it has a little way to go?

What type of bread do you eat?
    Zez
    Zez

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) VOZLn

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Blackr10The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medalw11The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Zigzag10The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medal13

Rep24

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Empty Re: The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview)

Post by Zez March 9th 2010, 5:42 pm

There's too many questions to have lied at.

I have a perfect one, though.

If you don't want to wait to hear the question, skip to 1:28. No need to continue after 1:33.

BlasterForceXtreme
    BlasterForceXtreme

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by BlasterForceXtreme March 9th 2010, 5:49 pm

Reply to my fanfic? You're in it!
    sykog
    sykog

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Imagee10

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Blackr10The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medalw11The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medalg10The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Zigzag10The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 10th 2010, 12:44 am

How many people have you killed?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 13th 2010, 5:14 pm

@SRZ: No, yes, and whatever's cheapest, respectively.

@Zez: I decline to comment.

@Blast: I refuse to read your horrible story.

@Sykog: None.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medalw11The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 13th 2010, 5:23 pm

If you had to choose between a legendary food that is supposed to be legendarily tasty and your favorite food, what would you choose?
    Zez
    Zez

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Blackr10The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medalw11The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Zigzag10The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 13th 2010, 5:31 pm

Did you actually watch the video at the specified times, or are you incapable at viewing it for whatever reason at this time?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 13th 2010, 8:59 pm

@PS2: If someone just gave me food for no reason, I'd likely assume it's poisoned and not eat it at all.

@Zez: I saw it. I do not deign to reply. The answer should be exceptionally obvious to you, though.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 14th 2010, 12:13 am

Mly V2 wrote:@PS2: If someone just gave me food for no reason, I'd likely assume it's poisoned and not eat it at all.

@Zez: I saw it. I do not deign to reply. The answer should be exceptionally obvious to you, though.

But no one is giving you the food. It's your choice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 14th 2010, 1:12 am

My favorite food, then, I suppose.
    xJessekinsx
    xJessekinsx

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

Post by xJessekinsx March 14th 2010, 1:22 am

Is healthcare?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 14th 2010, 1:35 am

It appears that you've forgotten to add a predicate.
    xJessekinsx
    xJessekinsx

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

Post by xJessekinsx March 14th 2010, 1:41 am

Mly V2 wrote:It appears that you've forgotten to add a predicate.
    No, I'm asking if you think healthcare is.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z March 14th 2010, 1:47 am

How did you forget what your password was?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 14th 2010, 1:51 am

@Jesse: In that case, yes.

@SRZ: I never memorized it in the first place. I lost the paper it was written on.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z March 14th 2010, 1:58 am

You didn't save it in a word document or notepad or something?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 14th 2010, 4:26 am

No, I did not.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z March 14th 2010, 6:22 am

Did you try beating yourself upside the head and hoping it came back to you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 14th 2010, 3:09 pm

I'm very much against the destruction of my precious brain, so no.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medalw11The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medalg10The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medal13The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 14th 2010, 3:19 pm

Is it ironic or was it a lie?
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medalw11The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medalg10The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Zigzag10The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 14th 2010, 3:41 pm

Who is the greatest philosopher?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 14th 2010, 7:31 pm

Socrates, in my opinion. However, there could be another, living in an alien civilization millions of lightyears away, who is greater, but the limited reach of humanity disallows me to know of him/her/it/(appropriate alien gender pronoun here).
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medalw11The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medalg10The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Zigzag10The Thread of Endless Lies and Irony. (Mly interview) Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 15th 2010, 1:55 pm

Who is the worst person/user to live?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 15th 2010, 4:03 pm

Again, my perspective is limited to humans, but I'd say Hitler.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content