Mario94
Shade
Auflodern
15 posters

information on the health care bill

Auflodern
    Auflodern

information on the health care bill VOZLn

information on the health care bill Medalw11information on the health care bill Zigzag10information on the health care bill White10information on the health care bill Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

information on the health care bill Empty information on the health care bill

Post by Auflodern March 21st 2010, 4:36 pm

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/03/21/deal-struck-on-abortion-clears-path-for-health-care-passage/?icid=mainhp-laptopdl1link3http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politicsdaily.com%2F2010%2F03%2F21%2Fdeal-struck-on-abortion-clears-path-for-health-care-passage%2F

yep, and now I don't care if it passes or not
    Shade
    Shade

information on the health care bill Medalw11information on the health care bill Zigzag10information on the health care bill Medal13

Rep2

information on the health care bill Empty Re: information on the health care bill

Post by Shade March 21st 2010, 4:44 pm

I personally disagree with that decision, as women who have not prepared for childbirth should have the decision to opt out, and it is the State's responsibility to support that decision. I acknowledge that lack of use of contraception may have led to unwanted childbirths (resulting in abortions) but women who wish to have abortions should feel confident that the Government will support their decision.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

information on the health care bill Medalw11information on the health care bill Zigzag10information on the health care bill White10information on the health care bill Medal13

Rep26

information on the health care bill Empty Re: information on the health care bill

Post by Auflodern March 21st 2010, 5:35 pm

Aediliel Mithraisyr wrote:I personally disagree with that decision, as women who have not prepared for childbirth should have the decision to opt out, and it is the State's responsibility to support that decision. I acknowledge that lack of use of contraception may have led to unwanted childbirths (resulting in abortions) but women who wish to have abortions should feel confident that the Government will support their decision.

to me it's this

if you don't want kids don't have sex, it's pretty simple...
    Mario94
    Mario94

information on the health care bill 3qll2

Rep4

Post by Mario94 March 21st 2010, 6:09 pm

Aediliel Mithraisyr wrote:I personally disagree with that decision, as women who have not prepared for childbirth should have the decision to opt out, and it is the State's responsibility to support that decision. I acknowledge that lack of use of contraception may have led to unwanted childbirths (resulting in abortions) but women who wish to have abortions should feel confident that the Government will support their decision.

No. I agree with Congress's decision. If someone wants to kill their unborn child and they find a doctor to do it, they can spend their own money. First off, abortion is far too controversial to be pumping money into. Second, have you forgotten there is the choice of adoption? Third, there are people out there who really need medical treatment. These women just want to not have to deal with caring for a child. Abortion is a selfish sin. Yes, I said abortion is a sin. It caters to what the individual wants. I say if a woman wants to abort an unborn child so badly, then maybe they shouldn't get it. Maybe they should learn the responsibility of caring for another human being. Maybe they should learn the consequences of their actions. I understand rape is an exception, but even then, abortion is no less wrong.

The State doesn't have any responsibility to let women get an abortion. You think it's all black and white over here about abortion just because it's that way in the UK? You're dead wrong. Even today, even after the Roe v. Wade decision in 1973, it's still an issue in America. There have been over 50 million babies aborted since the Supreme Court decision, and even then, it hasn't been settled. The government really only cares when it puts money in their pockets, and they likely made the right choice for the wrong reason. They probably only eliminated public funding for abortion clinics because it would cut into their paycheck. The State feels no responsibility to serve the American people anymore. We are votes to them, and they forget about us as soon as they get their seat. So pro- or anti-abortion, it doesn't matter to Congress.
    Superdoodleman

information on the health care bill GOMM8

information on the health care bill Medal13

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman March 21st 2010, 6:16 pm

Mario94 wrote:

No. I agree with Congress's decision. If someone wants to kill their unborn child and they find a doctor to do it, they can spend their own money. First off, abortion is far too controversial to be pumping money into. Second, have you forgotten there is the choice of adoption? Third, there are people out there who really need medical treatment. These women just want to not have to deal with caring for a child. Abortion is a selfish sin. Yes, I said abortion is a sin. It caters to what the individual wants. I say if a woman wants to abort an unborn child so badly, then maybe they shouldn't get it. Maybe they should learn the responsibility of caring for another human being. Maybe they should learn the consequences of their actions. I understand rape is an exception, but even then, abortion is no less wrong.

The State doesn't have any responsibility to let women get an abortion. You think it's all black and white over here about abortion just because it's that way in the UK? You're dead wrong. Even today, even after the Roe v. Wade decision in 1973, it's still an issue in America. There have been over 50 million babies aborted since the Supreme Court decision, and even then, it hasn't been settled. The government really only cares when it puts money in their pockets, and they likely made the right choice for the wrong reason. They probably only eliminated public funding for abortion clinics because it would cut into their paycheck. The State feels no responsibility to serve the American people anymore. We are votes to them, and they forget about us as soon as they get their seat. So pro- or anti-abortion, it doesn't matter to Congress.
    Too long
    Didn't read
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern March 21st 2010, 7:04 pm

wrote:
    Mario94 wrote:

Too long
    Didn't read

I'll sum it up, don't get a baby if you don't want one which is as simple as don't have sex
    Superdoodleman

information on the health care bill GOMM8

information on the health care bill Medal13

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman March 21st 2010, 7:08 pm

Soviet Soldier wrote:
    wrote:
    Mario94 wrote:

Too long
    Didn't read

I'll sum it up, don't get a baby if you don't want one which is as simple as don't have sex
    Theres this wonderful thing called rape
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern March 21st 2010, 7:41 pm

wrote:
    Soviet Soldier wrote:
    wrote:
    Mario94 wrote:

Too long
    Didn't read

Theres this wonderful thing called rape

that's why they invented adoption
    Zez
    Zez

information on the health care bill Blackr10information on the health care bill Medalw11information on the health care bill Zigzag10information on the health care bill Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 21st 2010, 8:48 pm

Soviet Soldier wrote:information on the health care bill

Soviet Soldier wrote:yep, and now I don't care if it passes or not.

Soviet Soldier wrote:to me it's this:

if you don't want kids don't have sex, it's pretty simple...

wrote:Too long.
    Didn't read.

Soviet Soldier wrote:I'll sum it up, don't get a baby if you don't want one which is as simple as don't have sex.

wrote:There's this wonderful thing called rape.

Soviet Soldier wrote:that's why they invented adoption.

Refer to signature.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

information on the health care bill Imagee10

information on the health care bill White10information on the health care bill Medalg10information on the health care bill Medal13information on the health care bill Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 21st 2010, 9:07 pm

If you want information, just ask the all-knowing Glenn Beck, he will answer all of your questions.
    Erazor
    Erazor

information on the health care bill Blackr10information on the health care bill Medalw11information on the health care bill Medalg10information on the health care bill White10information on the health care bill Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 21st 2010, 9:39 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFALSKFHAD:SLKFJHBSADHYBNEORSLRVHBLKJSRHALKBSERBHVALWKHBALKRHEVABKSLUYAHBOSIRKIASDGASJKHD

What the hell? God damn conservatives.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

information on the health care bill White10information on the health care bill Medalg10information on the health care bill Medal13information on the health care bill Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 21st 2010, 10:21 pm

Erazor wrote:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFALSKFHAD:SLKFJHBSADHYBNEORSLRVHBLKJSRHALKBSERBHVALWKHBALKRHEVABKSLUYAHBOSIRKIASDGASJKHD

Yet another point proving that you shouldn't be a mod.... According to example user #9 in the English clause, which can be found here, https://sonicommunity.forumotion.com/community-rules-f10/english-clause-t4087.htm, you don't deserve to be a mod. Not to mention the large line of improper grammar, plus the overusage of capital letters. You just broke 3 Community rules with one post. What a great mod you are, and a great role model for little LSB's out there. Dang, Zezzy, you sure know how to pick 'em.
    Erazor
    Erazor

information on the health care bill Blackr10information on the health care bill Medalw11information on the health care bill Medalg10information on the health care bill White10information on the health care bill Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 21st 2010, 10:29 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:
    Erazor wrote:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFALSKFHAD:SLKFJHBSADHYBNEORSLRVHBLKJSRHALKBSERBHVALWKHBALKRHEVABKSLUYAHBOSIRKIASDGASJKHD

Yet another point proving that you shouldn't be a mod.... According to example user #9 in the English clause, which can be found here, https://sonicommunity.forumotion.com/community-rules-f10/english-clause-t4087.htm, you don't deserve to be a mod. Not to mention the large line of improper grammar, plus the overusage of capital letters. You just broke 3 Community rules with one post. What a great mod you are, and a great role model for little LSB's out there. Dang, Zezzy, you sure know how to pick 'em.
    Oh no. You don't like that I'm a mod. I think I'll cry myself to sleep tonight.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

information on the health care bill ZtZYh

information on the health care bill Blackr10information on the health care bill Medalw11information on the health care bill Zigzag10information on the health care bill White10information on the health care bill Medal13information on the health care bill 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 21st 2010, 10:48 pm

Adoption is all and good, but really, come on, growing a baby, especially if you're alone, is not fun, I'm thinking. Yes, perhaps abortion is a sin, but really, it is our right to make sins, and as such, why should we stop them from it? People are allowed to sin plenty of times, and we usually won't hold it against them. If pregnancy wasn't such a process, I might be more inclined to agree to it, but as it is, I'm not going to fight a woman's decision, because I'd assume she must have already thought it through, after all.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 21st 2010, 11:03 pm

Erazor wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:

You have no idea how much I would enjoy that.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

information on the health care bill Blackr10information on the health care bill Medalw11information on the health care bill Zigzag10information on the health care bill White10information on the health care bill Medal13information on the health care bill 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 22nd 2010, 8:40 pm

http://www.cad-comic.com/sillies/20100322
    Yeah, just wanted to post that.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

information on the health care bill Medalw11information on the health care bill Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 22nd 2010, 9:33 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:
    Erazor wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:

You have no idea how much I would enjoy that.

Come on now, Matty. He was just trying to...make a point.
    Nuva
    Nuva

information on the health care bill Medalw11information on the health care bill Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva March 22nd 2010, 9:54 pm

Like on a pencil?
    Mario94
    Mario94

information on the health care bill 3qll2

Rep4

Post by Mario94 March 22nd 2010, 10:00 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Adoption is all and good, but really, come on, growing a baby, especially if you're alone, is not fun, I'm thinking. Yes, perhaps abortion is a sin, but really, it is our right to make sins, and as such, why should we stop them from it? People are allowed to sin plenty of times, and we usually won't hold it against them. If pregnancy wasn't such a process, I might be more inclined to agree to it, but as it is, I'm not going to fight a woman's decision, because I'd assume she must have already thought it through, after all.

First off, just because it is a right to sin doesn't make it all right to sin.

Second, your statement about a woman thinking abortion through is off. When a woman/teen girl is put into such a position, they usually don't have to think hard about it. More often than not, as soon as she discovers she's pregnant from that one-night stand, she goes out of her way to find the nearest abortion clinic.

Third, your statements on pregnancy not being "fun" and being "such a process" is exactly what women who want abortions think. They want the baby gone because they don't want to go through pregnancy or parenthood. As I said before, abortion is a selfish act that only caters to a woman's desire to eliminate something she sees as a complication that she doesn't want to deal with. Health teachers and parents across America teach safe sex to teenagers because they figure, "We may as well teach them safe sex since they're gonna do it no matter what we tell them." Pregnancy may be prevented, but if anyone thinks that a condom is gonna keep them from suffering the consequences, they need to be smacked. If a woman thinks that a baby is a pest not welcome in her body, she needs to consider she could get one that won't ever go away: an STD.

And Erazor, about those "God damn conservatives." I am a conservative. Am I God damned? 'Cause I don't want a mod who says any people are "God damned."

Finally, about Obama's promises concerning the bill. Abortion clinics are now gonna be funded out of our tax money whether we want it or not, despite his promises that he wouldn't include it. His reassurance of seniors? First off, a law of selective euthanasia was passed months ago. Second, guess where the majority of the money to fund this bill is coming out of? Medicare. I would sooner believe California drifted into the ocean than another word that that man speaks. 75% of Americans didn't even want the bill to pass, but it's not about the will of the American people anymore. Hasn't been since the '60s when we put some of these fogies on Capitol Hill for the first time. The Democrats have begun the path to push America into becoming a nanny state like the UK. They take care of everything from the time you're born, if you're born, until the time you die, which the government decides when that happens, because you, as an American citizen if you are one, are too stupid to know what's best for you. They're saying you can't take care of yourself, so they're gonna do it for you. How does that sound? Knowing that you're like a baby to Congress no matter how old you are. They have no idea what they're gonna cause. Millions of jobs in medicine will be lost because of the bill, a considerable amount being gynecology. The bill now forces gynecologists to perform abortions upon demand of a patient or the State will strip them of their license, which there will be many who will hand it over. 30% of all doctors are retiring, and this bill is deterring many potentials from becoming doctors.

Sum it all up. The numbers have been run, and should the bill be signed as is, America will be completely bankrupt in four years. Maybe sooner. From there, it won't take long before everyone we owe comes to collect, and we're not on good terms with most of them.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva March 22nd 2010, 10:05 pm

Sounds completely dreadful :ohno:
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 22nd 2010, 10:18 pm

I'm a conservative too, which is why I was mainly annoyed by Erazor's post. I was personally sickened by Bart Supid-er, pak, voting yes, and the president saying that it 'doesn't only benefit one party' was bogus.
    Light Speed Blast
    Light Speed Blast

information on the health care bill WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Light Speed Blast March 22nd 2010, 10:20 pm

Yeah, I heard that only Democrats voted for it.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 23rd 2010, 3:22 am

Mario94 wrote:First off, just because it is a right to sin doesn't make it all right to sin.
    I never said otherwise.
    Mario94 wrote:Second, your statement about a woman thinking abortion through is off. When a woman/teen girl is put into such a position, they usually don't have to think hard about it. More often than not, as soon as she discovers she's pregnant from that one-night stand, she goes out of her way to find the nearest abortion clinic.
    Just because they don't have to doesn't mean they don't.
    Mario94 wrote:Third, your statements on pregnancy not being "fun" and being "such a process" is exactly what women who want abortions think. They want the baby gone because they don't want to go through pregnancy or parenthood. As I said before, abortion is a selfish act that only caters to a woman's desire to eliminate something she sees as a complication that she doesn't want to deal with. Health teachers and parents across America teach safe sex to teenagers because they figure, "We may as well teach them safe sex since they're gonna do it no matter what we tell them." Pregnancy may be prevented, but if anyone thinks that a condom is gonna keep them from suffering the consequences, they need to be smacked. If a woman thinks that a baby is a pest not welcome in her body, she needs to consider she could get one that won't ever go away: an STD.
    Yes, but not always can pregnancy be prevented, nor under one's control, so it isn't fair, perhaps not even safe, to force one to be pregnant. After all, you don't want to pay for their operations, so why should they have to pay for the actions of others?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern March 23rd 2010, 3:48 pm

The Bill was signed by El Presidente today

just thought I'd share it....
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

information on the health care bill Blackr10information on the health care bill Medalw11information on the health care bill Zigzag10information on the health care bill White10information on the health care bill Medal13information on the health care bill Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 23rd 2010, 3:49 pm

Soviet Soldier wrote:The Bill was signed by El Presidente today

just thought I'd share it....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content