Army
The Freedom Fighter
SonicFanPS2
8 posters

To Name A Pokemon and The Character

SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

To Name A Pokemon and The Character VOZLn

To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medalw11To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

To Name A Pokemon and The Character Empty To Name A Pokemon and The Character

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 27th 2010, 8:47 pm

Uhh..guys? I was playing Pokemon SoulSilver when I thought of a thread. It's to help people who have any Pokemon game name their characters and pokemon!

So...any thoughts?

I have some....but they don't fit the main character of the Johto Region.

Main Character Names:
    Bill(Name doesn't fit)
    Doug(Name doesn't fit)
    Gray(He's not gray)
    Pooper Scooper :faic:
    Monkey(It's not like he eats bananas for a past time...)
    Red(But that name is taken, if you all remember)
    Blue(Also taken)
    Yellow?(Naaaah...)
    Sonic(It's a Pokemon game)

At 9:18 PM Central Time, I am still not past the naming stage. And I've had the game for 3-4 hours.

- As of 6:52 Central time, I am at Violet City. I have 4 Pokemon- 3 in Party, 1 in PC.

Last edited by SonicFanPS2 on March 28th 2010, 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

To Name A Pokemon and The Character ZtZYh

To Name A Pokemon and The Character Blackr10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medalw11To Name A Pokemon and The Character Zigzag10To Name A Pokemon and The Character White10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medal13To Name A Pokemon and The Character 2nio02t

Rep76

To Name A Pokemon and The Character Empty Re: To Name A Pokemon and The Character

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 27th 2010, 10:13 pm

Soul? SoulSilver? Soul Silver? Silver? SilverSoul? Silver Soul?
    ....Gold?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medalw11To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medal13

Rep12

To Name A Pokemon and The Character Empty Re: To Name A Pokemon and The Character

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 27th 2010, 10:19 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Soul? SoulSilver? Soul Silver? Silver? SilverSoul? Silver Soul?
    ....Gold?

......I'm playing SoulSilver..... :faic:
    Army
    Army

To Name A Pokemon and The Character Blackr10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medalw11To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medalg10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Zigzag10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medal13To Name A Pokemon and The Character Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army March 27th 2010, 10:30 pm

... name a Pigey "Butts"... "Butts used Whirlwind! Butts used Gust" You catch my drift.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord March 27th 2010, 10:54 pm

lol Thats in VG Cats. I always name my gold, crystal and Soulsilver characters the same thing: Taylor.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 28th 2010, 12:28 pm

Chaos_Overlord wrote:lol Thats in VG Cats. I always name my gold, crystal and Soulsilver characters the same thing: Taylor.

I'm guessing that's your first name?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

To Name A Pokemon and The Character Imagee10

To Name A Pokemon and The Character White10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medalg10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medal13To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 28th 2010, 3:48 pm

I named my character Matt.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 28th 2010, 3:57 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:I named my character Matt.

After your first name?
    Army
    Army

To Name A Pokemon and The Character Blackr10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medalw11To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medalg10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Zigzag10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medal13To Name A Pokemon and The Character Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army March 28th 2010, 5:15 pm

Chaos_Overlord wrote:lol Thats in VG Cats. I always name my gold, crystal and Soulsilver characters the same thing: Taylor.
    Yup, actually it's Super Effective :faic: Anyways, where did you suspect I got it? Look at meh avatar :3
    Another good one is too name a Metapod peni... *banned*
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

To Name A Pokemon and The Character White10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medalg10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medal13To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 28th 2010, 6:14 pm

I named my Magikarp wiener. Wiener used Splash!
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

To Name A Pokemon and The Character GOMM8

To Name A Pokemon and The Character Blackr10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medal13To Name A Pokemon and The Character 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash March 28th 2010, 6:24 pm

To Name A Pokemon and The Character 080428
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 28th 2010, 7:51 pm

Light Dash wrote:To Name A Pokemon and The Character 080428

.....Really? Facepalm
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

To Name A Pokemon and The Character Blackr10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medalw11To Name A Pokemon and The Character Zigzag10To Name A Pokemon and The Character White10To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medal13To Name A Pokemon and The Character Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 28th 2010, 8:09 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:I named my Magikarp wiener. Wiener used Splash!
    To Name A Pokemon and The Character 51c0mw
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

To Name A Pokemon and The Character Kz2PK

To Name A Pokemon and The Character Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 March 28th 2010, 9:45 pm

Light Dash wrote:To Name A Pokemon and The Character 080428

I named my rival "Dick".
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord March 28th 2010, 10:28 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:

I'm guessing that's your first name?
    well... no. It was one of the proposed names for the character. I just stuck with it from then on. like I consistently use Seth in Ruby

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content