Zez
sykog
SonicFan 1
9 posters

The reason to why Sonic can't swim

SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

The reason to why Sonic can't swim VOZLn

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medalw11The reason to why Sonic can't swim White10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medal13

: Male
     Rep3

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Empty The reason to why Sonic can't swim

Post by SonicFan 1 February 24th 2009, 1:31 am

In this link it says the reason to why Sonic can't swim.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/23-02-2009-10717.html
    sykog
    sykog

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Imagee10

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Blackr10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medalw11The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medalg10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Zigzag10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medal13

Rep29

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Empty Re: The reason to why Sonic can't swim

Post by sykog February 24th 2009, 1:47 am

That's kinda funny actually.
    Zez
    Zez

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Blackr10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medalw11The reason to why Sonic can't swim Zigzag10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez February 24th 2009, 10:21 am

"He assumed that hedgehogs can't swim, so that's why he made it that Sonic can't swim. But they can, so that isn't accurate!"

"Hedgehogs can swim, but they can't climb out of water.'"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 24th 2009, 10:21 am

Zezima wrote:"He assumed that hedgehogs can't swim, so that's why he made it that Sonic can't swim. But they can, so that isn't accurate!"

lolfail
    Zez
    Zez

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Blackr10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medalw11The reason to why Sonic can't swim Zigzag10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez February 24th 2009, 10:22 am

joeoflula wrote:
    Zezima wrote:"He assumed that hedgehogs can't swim, so that's why he made it that Sonic can't swim. But they can, so that isn't accurate!"

lolfail

.....Why did I fail?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 24th 2009, 10:23 am

Zezima wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:

lolfail

.....Why did I fail?
    YOU didn't fail. your post did.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez February 24th 2009, 10:26 am

joeoflula wrote:
    Zezima wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:

lolfail

.....Why did I fail?

The people who I am quoting? Why?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 24th 2009, 10:27 am

Zezima wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    Zezima wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:

lolfail

.....Why did I fail?

The people who I am quoting? Why?
    Pianta
    Pianta

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medalw11The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medalg10The reason to why Sonic can't swim White10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta February 24th 2009, 3:56 pm

I always thought that he couldn't swim so SEGA could give Sonic something to die in if he falls off the stage.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 24th 2009, 3:57 pm

Pianta wrote:I always thought that he couldn't swim so SEGA could give Sonic something to die in if he falls off the stage.
    lol
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez February 24th 2009, 3:58 pm

Pianta wrote:I always thought that he couldn't swim so SEGA could give Sonic something to die in if he falls off the stage.

lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 24th 2009, 4:00 pm

Zezima wrote:

lol
    ninja'd
    Pianta
    Pianta

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medalw11The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medalg10The reason to why Sonic can't swim White10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta February 24th 2009, 4:00 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

lol
    ninja'd
    :Evil:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 24th 2009, 4:02 pm

Pianta wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

lol
    ninja'd
    and here we go...
    "four violations..."
    "topic locked..."
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez February 24th 2009, 4:03 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    Pianta wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

lol
    ninja'd
    and here we go...
    "four violations..."
    "topic locked..."

Ninja'd..... Three point five violations...
    Miles24
    Miles24

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Blackr10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medalw11The reason to why Sonic can't swim White10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medal13The reason to why Sonic can't swim 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 February 24th 2009, 5:20 pm

I didn't know that, but still, how is he able to walk on the bottom of a body of water?
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medalw11The reason to why Sonic can't swim White10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 February 25th 2009, 1:29 am

Miles24 wrote:I didn't know that, but still, how is he able to walk on the bottom of a body of water?
    Hes Sonic thats why. coolguy
    superchaos
    superchaos

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Kz2PK

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Blackr10

Rep0

Post by superchaos February 25th 2009, 7:00 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    Miles24 wrote:I didn't know that, but still, how is he able to walk on the bottom of a body of water?
    Hes Sonic thats why. coolguy
    Amen. Did you now a man can walk on custard?
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 February 25th 2009, 11:22 am

lol
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The reason to why Sonic can't swim ZtZYh

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Blackr10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medalw11The reason to why Sonic can't swim Zigzag10The reason to why Sonic can't swim White10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medal13The reason to why Sonic can't swim 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 25th 2009, 1:11 pm

Well, considering Sonic can walk on walls and run on water, I'm sure he doesn't have to worry about water anymore.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 February 25th 2009, 1:13 pm

That is the truth
    codeorange

The reason to why Sonic can't swim GOMM8

The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medalg10The reason to why Sonic can't swim White10The reason to why Sonic can't swim Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange February 25th 2009, 1:25 pm

lol One of the funniest posts I've seen in awhile.

Well, I guess you could say that water has been Sonic's kryptonite for a long time. It's still too bad how he needs floatation devices to swim (M&SOG), and don't forget about the air bubbles! But Sonic's okay with the water now.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 February 25th 2009, 1:34 pm

lol One of the funniest posts I've seen in awhile.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Rep21

Post by Pianta February 25th 2009, 4:07 pm

This is also a reason:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXjPQYgT25Q
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez February 25th 2009, 4:10 pm

It doesn't matter, Sonic can run on water.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content