The ancient lands.

3 posters

The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round

Poll

Which game is the best Sonic spinoff?

[ 3 ]
    The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Bar_le1175%The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Bar_ri11 [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Bar_le1125%The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Bar_ri11 [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round VOZLn

The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Empty The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 17th 2010, 11:33 am

Sonic Battle and Sonic and the Secret Rings tied, and thus, this is the final Spinoff round!! Who will win? Please vote!
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Medalg10The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Medal13The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round 2hygec

Rep3

The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Empty Re: The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round

Post by TheShadowWalker April 17th 2010, 11:41 am

Even though I STILL can't beat the last boss, I give it to Sonic Battle. Sure, it's a rip off of other games like that, but, come on! Emerl was awesome!
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Imagee10

The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Blackr10The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Zigzag10The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round White10The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Medal13The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Medalg10

Rep35

The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Empty Re: The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 17th 2010, 11:44 am

Ŧĥĕ Şħăđőŵ Ψąĺķėř wrote:Even though I STILL can't beat the last boss, I give it to Sonic Battle. Sure, it's a rip off of other games like that, but, come on! Emerl was awesome!
    CASUAL!!
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Best Sonic Spinoff Final Round Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 20th 2010, 6:13 am

ProTagOnist wrote:
    Ŧĥĕ Şħăđőŵ Ψąĺķėř wrote:Even though I STILL can't beat the last boss, I give it to Sonic Battle. Sure, it's a rip off of other games like that, but, come on! Emerl was awesome!
    CASUAL!!

.....Casual??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content