Mario94
karkooshy
NeoMetalSonic
11 posters

Kid Killed His Parents

NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Kid Killed His Parents Imagee10

Kid Killed His Parents Blackr10Kid Killed His Parents Medalw11Kid Killed His Parents Zigzag10Kid Killed His Parents White10Kid Killed His Parents Medal13Kid Killed His Parents Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Kid Killed His Parents Empty Kid Killed His Parents

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 20th 2010, 8:22 pm

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/02/john_caudle_14_killed_his_pare.php

*As he would later confess, he was arguing with his mother, Joanne Rinebarger, over not wanting to take out the trash or clean his room. But instead of sucking it up, he retrieved his stepdad's .22 pistols and shot her in a bedroom of their Monte Vista, Colorado home.

He then hid in a laundry room waiting for stepfather Tracy Rinebarger to come home. The 14-year-old ambushed him as Tracy walked past his hiding place, shooting and killing him as well. With his parents' dead bodies nearby, Caudle spent the rest of the day watching movies and playing.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Kid Killed His Parents Medalg10

Rep9

Kid Killed His Parents Empty Re: Kid Killed His Parents

Post by karkooshy May 20th 2010, 8:28 pm

that's just creepy :P
    that's what happens when people start moving away from religion...
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Kid Killed His Parents Blackr10Kid Killed His Parents Medalw11Kid Killed His Parents Zigzag10Kid Killed His Parents White10Kid Killed His Parents Medal13Kid Killed His Parents Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 20th 2010, 8:29 pm

karkooshy wrote:that's just creepy :P
    WHY are you bringing religion into this?
    Mario94
    Mario94

Kid Killed His Parents 3qll2

Rep4

Post by Mario94 May 20th 2010, 8:34 pm

He killed his parents over not wanting to do chores. The two that loved each other enough to get married and bring him in to this world, and he kills them. The little ingrate deserves whatever punishment he has coming his way. I may not like having to do what my parents say, but there's a little place in Deuteronomy called the Ten Commandments. Number five is "Honor thy mother and thy father." The one right after that is "Thou shalt not murder." I actually listen to those. Caulde, apparently, forgot those while he killed his parents and fled or never heard of them. Either way, they'll do something with him.
    Ultimate Gamer
    Ultimate Gamer

Kid Killed His Parents WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Ultimate Gamer May 20th 2010, 8:41 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:

Religion doesn't factor into everything. :/

That said, I am very appalled by this news. I can't believe a adolescent at my age would commit such an idiotic crime. I sure hopes he gets brought to justice, people like that are the reason why America isn't as good as it used to be.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Kid Killed His Parents Medalw11Kid Killed His Parents White10Kid Killed His Parents Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh May 20th 2010, 9:44 pm

I guess they should shoot him.
    Mario94
    Mario94

Rep4

Post by Mario94 May 20th 2010, 11:05 pm

Ultimate Gamer wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:

That said, I am very appalled by this news. I can't believe a adolescent at my age would commit such an idiotic crime. I sure hopes he gets brought to justice, people like that are the reason why America isn't as good as it used to be.

Beliefs actually have everything to do with this. Beliefs establish morals, and this kid's morals probably said it was alright to kill his parents because they told him to do something he didn't want to.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Kid Killed His Parents 56qtD

Kid Killed His Parents Medalw11Kid Killed His Parents Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z May 20th 2010, 11:37 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:

Let me rephrase that.

Why would you bring religion into this matter? I don't care what beliefs you have, killing your parents because they want you to clean your room is only capable of being done by either a psychotic child, or a child with terrible parents. I'd imagine it's the latter or a mix of the two, since he was able to get a gun, and didn't care that his parents were dead. You would almost certainly feel guilt and despair after doing something like that if you loved your parents and were taught any morals. Unless, of course, you are mentally disabled in some way. Either way, that article definitely isn't the full story.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Kid Killed His Parents Medalg10

Rep9

Post by karkooshy May 21st 2010, 8:41 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:WHY are you bringing religion into this?

Answer:
    Mario94 wrote:He killed his parents over not wanting to do chores. The two that loved each other enough to get married and bring him in to this world, and he kills them. The little ingrate deserves whatever punishment he has coming his way. I may not like having to do what my parents say, but there's a little place in Deuteronomy called the Ten Commandments. Number five is "Honor thy mother and thy father." The one right after that is "Thou shalt not murder." I actually listen to those. Caulde, apparently, forgot those while he killed his parents and fled or never heard of them. Either way, they'll do something with him.

word! ^^
    I couldn't have said it better myself Mario94 :D

I'm not saying that religion is the only reason children don't kill their parents xP
    Aside from believing in god, religion reminds us of what we should and shouldn't do... 
    E.g. Like books of law, you don't need to read any of those to know that murdering is illegal...
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 21st 2010, 3:00 pm

You know religion doesn't automatically means Christianity
    You should have been more specific on what you were referring to otherwise you sound like a total religious a
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Kid Killed His Parents VOZLn

Kid Killed His Parents Blackr10Kid Killed His Parents Medalw11Kid Killed His Parents Medalg10Kid Killed His Parents White10Kid Killed His Parents Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz May 21st 2010, 11:20 pm

That is an incredibly offensive generalization.
    Mario94 wrote:
    Ultimate Gamer wrote:Religion doesn't factor into everything. :/
    Beliefs actually have everything to do with this. Beliefs establish morals, and this kid's morals probably said it was alright to kill his parents because they told him to do something he didn't want to.
    He said religion, not beliefs in general. For example, Joe the atheist can believe that killing is wrong for reasons other than the Ten Commandments, while these mentally unstable religious people believed that God wanted them to kill.

And I'm not even taking it to its logical extreme. Religion is a very mixed bag, it might help some people develop a strong moral foundation, but you'd be horrified at some of the other things religion, especially Christianity, has done in the wrong hands.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Kid Killed His Parents 56qtD

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z May 21st 2010, 11:56 pm

Roterblitz wrote:
    That is an incredibly offensive generalization.
    Mario94 wrote:
    Ultimate Gamer wrote:Religion doesn't factor into everything. :/
    He said religion, not beliefs in general. For example, Joe the atheist can believe that killing is wrong for reasons other than the Ten Commandments, while these mentally unstable religious people believed that God wanted them to kill.

And I'm not even taking it to its logical extreme. Religion is a very mixed bag, it might help some people develop a strong moral foundation, but you'd be horrified at some of the other things religion, especially Christianity, has done in the wrong hands.

Great, now "God has commanded me to kill" is in my search history...
    Army
    Army

Kid Killed His Parents Blackr10Kid Killed His Parents Medalw11Kid Killed His Parents Medalg10Kid Killed His Parents Zigzag10Kid Killed His Parents Medal13Kid Killed His Parents Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 22nd 2010, 12:44 am

Parents probably deserved it, anyways... KID QUICK ESCAPE THE HARMS OF PRISON AND KILL YOUR SELF!
    Mario94
    Mario94

Rep4

Post by Mario94 May 22nd 2010, 1:52 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:You know religion doesn't automatically means Christianity
    You should have been more specific on what you were referring to otherwise you sound like a total religious a

As a matter of fact, Christianity is not a religion. You can believe any amount of Christian doctrines and whatnot, but if you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, you aren't a Christian. Religion is man working to get to God. Christianity is God inviting us into His presence through the grace we were given through Jesus's death.

Just to clarify Christianity doesn't mean religion at all.

Again, I hope this kid gets what's coming to him.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Kid Killed His Parents Medalw11Kid Killed His Parents Zigzag10Kid Killed His Parents White10Kid Killed His Parents Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 22nd 2010, 2:52 pm

Ultimate Gamer wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:

right after this post

Mario94 wrote:He killed his parents over not wanting to do chores. The two that loved each other enough to get married and bring him in to this world, and he kills them. The little ingrate deserves whatever punishment he has coming his way. I may not like having to do what my parents say, but there's a little place in Deuteronomy called the Ten Commandments. Number five is "Honor thy mother and thy father." The one right after that is "Thou shalt not murder." I actually listen to those. Caulde, apparently, forgot those while he killed his parents and fled or never heard of them. Either way, they'll do something with him.
    DarkTheHedgehog
    DarkTheHedgehog

Rep0

Post by DarkTheHedgehog May 22nd 2010, 10:01 pm

I feel sorry for him, yet at the same time am jealous because he didn't have to take out the trash
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 May 22nd 2010, 11:23 pm

DarkTheHedgehog wrote:I feel sorry for him, yet at the same time am jealous because he didn't have to take out the trash

You know....he killed his parents for that....

- And it's pretty darn wrong, personally. To kill one parent over chores? And then the other parent, even though he had nothing to do with the chore, gets killed too? What is up with the world nowadays?

Wait......the article is Febuary the 2nd. Obviously, his trial's passed. What was the result?????

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content