The ancient lands.

2 posters

Alternate Media Sonic Characters Discussion!

Sweet_Savannah_Charmy
    Sweet_Savannah_Charmy

Alternate Media  Sonic Characters Discussion! Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Alternate Media  Sonic Characters Discussion! Empty Alternate Media Sonic Characters Discussion!

Post by Sweet_Savannah_Charmy June 6th 2010, 6:25 pm

So, I thought it'd be nice to have a topic where people could talk about Sonic characters outside of the games. You could talk about the big hitters like...you know...but you could also talk about the absolute small fry like Bert Who, Ebony Cat or the Brooke Bro...OH YOU KNOW I MADE THIS WITH THEM IN MIND, SMS!

So, eh, we might as well start!
    SMS Skull Leader
    SMS Skull Leader

Alternate Media  Sonic Characters Discussion! 3qll2

: Male
     Rep0

Alternate Media  Sonic Characters Discussion! Empty Re: Alternate Media Sonic Characters Discussion!

Post by SMS Skull Leader August 9th 2010, 12:00 pm

Sorry for the late, late, late reply Pur.

Anyway, since the Shogakukan manga is already being released, why not take it from there.

So far from what I've seen, it seems like the first pages are going to follow the Popeye formula (minus the spinach of course XD) with the girl being saved once Sonic beats the hell out of poor Anton.

Speaking of Amy, really want to see some more of her personality in the manga, not only to better understand the character, but also to see how much was actually taken into her game counterpart. And the same goes for Anton as we know that he somehow got posession of the body of Vec*sniped*