The ancient lands.

Oh, but you don't wanna hear my story...

Xshadowclawx
    Xshadowclawx

Oh, but you don't wanna hear my story... Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Oh, but you don't wanna hear my story... Empty Oh, but you don't wanna hear my story...

Post by Xshadowclawx June 9th 2010, 9:21 pm

Chapter 1 (don't laugh I know it sucks eggs) Tears

Intro: I woke up feeling dizzy and sick. Where was I anyway? I couldn’t remember a thing! Except my name and last thing said to me. I was too dizzy to stand, but then I heard footsteps and voices. I flinched a little at the thought of what lied ahead. I still could barely move so I stayed as still as possible. Panicking I started to breathe fast and loud. “Who’s there?” A voice said out of the dark. Trying to slow my breath enough to speak, I rasped, “It’s me Shadow” A hand reached out of the dark to help me up. I didn’t know if I should trust this person, but I couldn’t stand on my own. So I accepted. Tired and hungry I stood up. “I’m Shadow too”, a red and black hedgehog said coincidentally.

Before all this: A war had broken out on a planet far away. Many were killed. They were a human race with the ability to change figure. Along with many other ability’s they were greatly feared among the rest of the clans. There were 7 clans; The Sparks, The Flares, The Ghosts, The Marines, The Leaves, The Shadows, and The Firelights. They were not rivals and they lived among each other, but they had different abilities. Wars broke out from time to time, but never like this one. An even bigger swarm of aliens attacked this peaceful race. One family had been told to run and escape the planet. Shadow had her parents killed as they ran. Her younger brothers and sisters still ran with her along with Skull, Bone, Darkness, and Light. They all got to the point where they could run no more and fainted.

2 weeks later: Doctors swarmed the last survivors of the war. “They can’t wake up”, said one. “The only way for them to wake up is they change their form permanently”, said another. “We can do that, but they won’t remember a thing and they will be transported to different planets”, said the first doctor. “Is that all?” one more asked. “No”, said the second, “they will be changed into the same random form as each other” They all pondered to themselves for a moment. “Do it”, they all said.

Present: “What are you doing here?” the other Shadow asked in a rude tone of voice. Still dazed she said, “I don’t know” “Ugh, I don’t have time for this!” the other Shadow grabbed her arm and pulled her down the alley. “Where are we going?” she asked worriedly. “Someplace safer”, he responded. They ran a long while and came to a different spot. “Ugh, you took FOREVER”, a feminine voice said. “I know Rouge, but I found her and I couldn’t just leave her!” the other Shadow said rather annoyed. “Why? She looks perfectly capable of taking care of herself!” Rouge complained. “I found her in a dark alley and she was unconscious for a while” he said. “Whatever”, Rouge said, “What are we going to do with her though?” “She can help us”, he responded after some thought. Not sure if she liked this at all, Shadow just sat there, worrying. “Do I get a say in this?” she asked. “What choice do you have?” Rouge responded in an as-a-matter-a-fact tone of voice. “By the way what is your name?” Rouge asked. “It’s….”Shadow was cut off as the other Shadow said, “Shade.” Confused and shocked apparently Shade was her name now.

They took a rest and a bite to eat then set off somewhere Shade didn’t know. They were all quiet except for the occasional argument from Shadow and Rouge. Shade felt a lot calmer now just mostly peace and quiet. She also had a lot of time to think about everything, asking herself questions like, why can’t I remember anything. While she was half enjoying herself Shadow asked, “Why haven’t you said anything at all, Shade?” Snapping out of her zone quickly she retorted, “Anything at all.” Shade knew that was rude and she knew she’d regret saying it. Yet Shadow just made an unsatisfied grunt and went ahead of the group. Surprised, she said nothing at all until they made it to their destination. “We’re here”, Shadow said. “FINNALY!”, Shade said relieved as she plopped down on the ground. “Yeah, that did take longer than expected”, Rouge agreed.
    Xshadowclawx
    Xshadowclawx

Oh, but you don't wanna hear my story... Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Oh, but you don't wanna hear my story... Empty Re: Oh, but you don't wanna hear my story...

Post by Xshadowclawx June 20th 2010, 11:41 am

See, i'm pshycic no one does want to hear my story!!