The ancient lands.

3 posters

Fallout New Vegas

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Fallout New Vegas VOZLn

Fallout New Vegas Medalw11Fallout New Vegas Medalg10Fallout New Vegas Zigzag10Fallout New Vegas Medal13

Rep2

Fallout New Vegas Empty Fallout New Vegas

Post by Gamma The Great June 14th 2010, 9:35 pm

October 19.

Fallout New Vegas Fallout_New_Vegas

Fallout: New Vegas takes place during the year 2280, three years after Fallout 3 and 203 years after the Great War of 2077, making this installment the chronologically latest in the series thus far. The game is set in post-apocalyptic Las Vegas, Nevada and the Mojave Desert. Unlike other cities in the Fallout series, Vegas was not struck directly by a nuclear attack. Its buildings remain intact, and mutation of its inhabitants is minimal.

The city is divided between various factions. The New California Republic (NCR), Caesar's Legion, and New Vegas factions are at war and seek control of the city. Landmarks featured in Fallout: New Vegas include the Hoover Dam that supplies power to the city and the Helios 1 solar energy plant.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Fallout New Vegas Imagee10

Fallout New Vegas Blackr10Fallout New Vegas Medalw11Fallout New Vegas Medalg10Fallout New Vegas White10Fallout New Vegas Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

Fallout New Vegas Empty Re: Fallout New Vegas

Post by Erazor June 14th 2010, 11:36 pm

Hopefully it has vehicles. Walking to new locations in the Fallout 3 sucked. Other than that, I have a good feeling about this.
    Clayton
    Clayton

Fallout New Vegas WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Clayton June 21st 2010, 2:47 pm

Erazor wrote:Hopefully it has vehicles. Walking to new locations in the Fallout 3 sucked. Other than that, I have a good feeling about this.

I completely agree, cant wait to hear more about this game ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content