Schnickelfritz
Mario94
Jmh
10 posters

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword

Jmh
    Jmh

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Imagee10

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medalw11The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword White10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Empty The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword

Post by Jmh June 15th 2010, 2:04 pm

Oh yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alsWeDp_z0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEerj89rD4k&playnext_from=TL&videos=M3kXRFp2jXA&feature=sub
    Mario94
    Mario94

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword 3qll2

Rep4

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword

Post by Mario94 June 15th 2010, 2:38 pm

So that's what they're callin' it. I heard before they were comin' out with a new Zelda game, but they didn't have a title for it.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword White10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medalg10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medal13The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medalw11

Rep34

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword

Post by Schnickelfritz June 15th 2010, 6:19 pm

What a stupid title. And what is this blasphemy?1 Link is RIGHT-HANDED?!?! I'm not buying this game.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword VOZLn

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medalw11The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 June 15th 2010, 6:34 pm

Schnicky Hushimo wrote:What a stupid title. And what is this blasphemy?1 Link is RIGHT-HANDED?!?! I'm not buying this game.

Dumb title? And titles like Wind Waker and Twilight Princess were great? In the end, though, the games all pwned.
    Jmh
    Jmh

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medalw11The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword White10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 15th 2010, 10:17 pm

Schnicky Hushimo wrote:What a stupid title. And what is this blasphemy?1 Link is RIGHT-HANDED?!?! I'm not buying this game.
    What the heck?

Oh, I think you have this mixed up Matt, us Zelda fans don't complain over stupid details. Those are Sonic fans. :D:
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword ZtZYh

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Blackr10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medalw11The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Zigzag10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword White10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medal13The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 16th 2010, 2:47 pm

The Justice Striker wrote:
    What the heck?

Oh, I think you have this mixed up Matt, us Zelda fans don't complain over stupid details. Those are Sonic fans. :D:
    Actually, we do. And a name is very important anyway.
    Plus, I'm guessing you didn't hear of the rumor this game was going to just be called The Legend of Zelda.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 16th 2010, 9:35 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    The Justice Striker wrote:
    What the heck?

Actually, we do. And a name is very important anyway.
    Plus, I'm guessing you didn't hear of the rumor this game was going to just be called The Legend of Zelda.
    Of course I heard of that rumor. But I don't really mind a name. Zelda is always going to be awesome, no matter what they do with it. coolguy
    Caper the Fox
    Caper the Fox

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Caper the Fox June 22nd 2010, 7:34 pm

This graphics kick a can't wait till it gets released and into know the storyline will be
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medalw11The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medalg10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Zigzag10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great July 2nd 2010, 1:22 am

This heals Wii's childish reputation with bright colors and simplified environments. Of course.

The creator couldn't even get the arrow to shoot straight. Amazing.
    sykog
    sykog

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Blackr10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medalw11The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medalg10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Zigzag10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 14th 2010, 2:47 am

Skyward Blade sounds better.
    Shade
    Shade

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medalw11The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Zigzag10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 14th 2010, 7:36 am

This new Zelda Game (Legend of the Skyward Sword) sounds like a very good new game. I am curious: when will this game come out? (they did not mention the release date of the game in the trailer).
    sykog
    sykog

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Blackr10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medalw11The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medalg10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Zigzag10The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 17th 2010, 8:48 pm

Sweet Silence wrote:This new Zelda Game (Legend of the Skyward Sword) sounds like a very good new game. I am curious: when will this game come out? (they did not mention the release date of the game in the trailer).
    Some time next year, I believe.
    Hayzer
    Hayzer

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword 3qll2

The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword White10

Rep0

Post by Hayzer July 19th 2010, 12:17 pm

You guys don't have much info on this game yet, do ya?

Zelda Dungeon has a whole section of what the story's going to be like.

To summarize, the goal of the game is how the Master Sword was made. The Skyward Sword will become the Master Sword by the end of the game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content