Clayton
Sshadow
15 posters

Do you still play any old consoles?

Sshadow
    Sshadow

Do you still play any old consoles? WFmvl

Rep0

Do you still play any old consoles? Empty Do you still play any old consoles?

Post by Sshadow June 20th 2010, 2:18 am

This is more directed at consoles pre PS1 and such but you can tell us about any old console you still play :)

I got rid of the last of my old consoles a while back but I am very sorry I did. I would love to sit down and play around with them for a bit. Thank goodness for emulators :)
    Clayton
    Clayton

Rep0

Do you still play any old consoles? Empty Re: Do you still play any old consoles?

Post by Clayton June 21st 2010, 2:43 pm

I still play the n64 every once in a while when I visit my parents house
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

: Male
     Rep3

Do you still play any old consoles? Empty Re: Do you still play any old consoles?

Post by Yioibon June 25th 2010, 2:36 am

That's all I play nega, the old consoles has a quality and charm that has yet to be surpassed by them newer consoles. Plus they last longer too.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Do you still play any old consoles? VOZLn

Do you still play any old consoles? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom June 25th 2010, 4:37 pm

My Genesis/32X stopped working long ago, but at least I still have a Nomad to tide me over--and it can be plugged into the TV and a Genesis controller can be attached to it to fake the effect of actually having a Genesis.

If only I could get back to Knuckles' Chaotix...
    Xshadowclawx
    Xshadowclawx

Do you still play any old consoles? Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Xshadowclawx June 25th 2010, 10:36 pm

I still play nintendo 64......
    Chipaholic
    Chipaholic

Rep0

Post by Chipaholic June 30th 2010, 7:25 pm

I still own the ps1 I bought all those years ago x3 still works and I play Klonoa and MGS1 on it :3
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

Do you still play any old consoles? GOMM8

Rep6

Post by T@ilz June 30th 2010, 8:13 pm

I gotz a Nintendo 64. But I only have 4 games for it. I still play it, because I've only had it for about 3 months. I'm wondering what I should get for it next.
    DarkTheHedgehog
    DarkTheHedgehog

Do you still play any old consoles? 3qll2

Rep0

Post by DarkTheHedgehog July 1st 2010, 8:04 pm

64 and Genesis, everyday i be tapping that
    Miles24
    Miles24

Do you still play any old consoles? Imagee10

Do you still play any old consoles? Blackr10Do you still play any old consoles? Medalw11Do you still play any old consoles? White10Do you still play any old consoles? Medal13Do you still play any old consoles? 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 July 1st 2010, 9:13 pm

I have an old Super Nintendo that I still play from time to time. It is still one of my favourite consoles to this day.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Do you still play any old consoles? Medalw11Do you still play any old consoles? Zigzag10Do you still play any old consoles? White10Do you still play any old consoles? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 1st 2010, 9:28 pm

atari 2600
    Super Nintendo
    and PS1

any questions?
    Erazor
    Erazor

Do you still play any old consoles? Imagee10

Do you still play any old consoles? Blackr10Do you still play any old consoles? Medalw11Do you still play any old consoles? Medalg10Do you still play any old consoles? White10Do you still play any old consoles? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor July 1st 2010, 9:29 pm

I occasionally play my older consoles. Never anything pre-NES. They're great to have as part of my collection, but those games are just so boring.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Do you still play any old consoles? Medalw11Do you still play any old consoles? Medalg10Do you still play any old consoles? Zigzag10Do you still play any old consoles? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great July 2nd 2010, 1:29 am

Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, SEGA Genesis, CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, 64, Game Gear, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, PSOne.
    kingshadowac
    kingshadowac

Rep0

Post by kingshadowac July 4th 2010, 8:15 pm

GB Genesis and super nintendo sometimes 64
    Jaded Jirachi
    Jaded Jirachi

Rep0

Post by Jaded Jirachi July 4th 2010, 8:16 pm

yeah cuz i have a gameboy
    Shade
    Shade

Do you still play any old consoles? Medalw11Do you still play any old consoles? Zigzag10Do you still play any old consoles? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 6th 2010, 4:32 pm

Yes, I still play a lot of the time on my old XBOX

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content