DarkTheHedgehog
Shade
Zez
7 posters

What kind of gamer are you?

Poll

What type of gamer are you?

[ 1 ]
    What kind of gamer are you? Bar_le1111%What kind of gamer are you? Bar_ri11 [11%] 
    [ 5 ]
    What kind of gamer are you? Bar_le1156%What kind of gamer are you? Bar_ri11 [56%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What kind of gamer are you? Bar_le1111%What kind of gamer are you? Bar_ri11 [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What kind of gamer are you? Bar_le1122%What kind of gamer are you? Bar_ri11 [22%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Zez
    Zez

What kind of gamer are you? VOZLn

What kind of gamer are you? Blackr10What kind of gamer are you? Medalw11What kind of gamer are you? Zigzag10What kind of gamer are you? Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

What kind of gamer are you? Empty What kind of gamer are you?

Post by Zez June 27th 2010, 7:53 pm

When you play a game, how do you handle it? Are you a casual gamer, where, as soon as things stop being fun or less interesting you'll pretty much stop playing altogether? Are you somewhat of a gamer, you'll simply see the game through to the end, then let it collect dust? Are you one who will try to get the most out of the game for what it's worth, try to get all the bonuses, side missions, and extras, but if things get a little impossible, you let it be? Or are you a absolute hardcore player who will not rest until every possible, conceivable nook and cranny is cleaned out, done 100% perfectly completed, and all that's left is the part where it's fun to just play the game?

You can take these vague evaluations for what they are as a guide to the poll. Essentially, I'm asking how do you go about playing a game? I know I'll try as hard as I can to beat everything in the game, and almost every game I've owned I've played through at least once, through the single campaign. I want to unlock and achieve all the extras, but sometimes I'm just not good enough, the game is ridiculously hard, the game was poorly developed, or I don't see it worth the effort. What about you?
    Shade
    Shade

What kind of gamer are you? VOZLn

What kind of gamer are you? Medalw11What kind of gamer are you? Zigzag10What kind of gamer are you? Medal13

Rep2

What kind of gamer are you? Empty Re: What kind of gamer are you?

Post by Shade June 27th 2010, 7:56 pm

I'm a mostly casual gamer. I game when I can, but not too much.
    DarkTheHedgehog
    DarkTheHedgehog

What kind of gamer are you? 3qll2

Rep0

Post by DarkTheHedgehog June 27th 2010, 7:58 pm

I am very anal when it comes to certain games. I'm a 100%-aholic. If i can't achieve it i take a break from it.
    Xshadowclawx
    Xshadowclawx

What kind of gamer are you? Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Xshadowclawx June 27th 2010, 8:55 pm

I beat it once forget about it and then restart it....... and so on and so forth.....
    Erazor
    Erazor

What kind of gamer are you? Imagee10

What kind of gamer are you? Blackr10What kind of gamer are you? Medalw11What kind of gamer are you? Medalg10What kind of gamer are you? White10What kind of gamer are you? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 28th 2010, 1:36 am

Hardcore I guess. But it goes far deeper than the description.
    Jmh
    Jmh

What kind of gamer are you? Imagee10

What kind of gamer are you? Medalw11What kind of gamer are you? White10What kind of gamer are you? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 28th 2010, 1:19 pm

I guess a gamer.

I don't usually replay a game unless it's super awesome.
    Jaded Jirachi
    Jaded Jirachi

What kind of gamer are you? GOMM8

What kind of gamer are you? Medal13

Rep0

Post by Jaded Jirachi July 4th 2010, 8:16 pm

I'm sort of casual

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content