Ember022
8 posters

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries

Ember022
    Ember022

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Empty Sonic 19th birthday contest entries

Post by Ember022 July 3rd 2010, 10:35 pm

Im starting this so that anyone can post there entries if they have any!

Im working on one and its a cake of the green hill zone. If it turns out like i want it to there is going to be a hoop in the middle that ends with springs with those red ball things that you see in the background(the red ball on a stick that bobs up and down) in the back.

Everything(except the candles) on the cake you can eat and if it turns out like i want it to(so much) i think it should be good.

Looking at some of the entries off of youtube i know a lot of people put a lot of time in there projects but i hope mine is good too :D:

If i make the top 10 please vote for me!

Either way good luck to all who enter and may the best win!

Happy B-Day Sonic ☮
    Phantom
    Phantom

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries VOZLn

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medal13

Rep11

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Empty Re: Sonic 19th birthday contest entries

Post by Phantom July 3rd 2010, 11:52 pm

I'm working hand over fist on a video right now. Just a little motion graphcs--nothing too fancy. I don't have the capabilities to capture game footage, so I have to make do with what I have.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medalw11Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medalg10Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medal13Sonic 19th birthday contest entries 2hygec

Rep3

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Empty Re: Sonic 19th birthday contest entries

Post by TheShadowWalker July 4th 2010, 2:03 pm

I have a great idea for one, but I know nobody will do it.
    Nor do I have the costumes for it.
    >.>
    Phantom
    Phantom

Rep11

Post by Phantom July 7th 2010, 2:21 pm

Sonic Cosplay? It's not unheard of.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Imagee10

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Blackr10Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medalw11Sonic 19th birthday contest entries White10Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medal13Sonic 19th birthday contest entries 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 July 7th 2010, 4:08 pm

I've actually been working on an entry as well. I have yet to begin working on the video, but I did complete the more difficult portion of the entry, by drawing a mural of Sonic running through Green Hill Zone with the use of chalk on the street in front of my house.
    http://milesprower024.deviantart.com/gallery/#Sonic-on-the-Streets
    Ember022
    Ember022

Rep0

Post by Ember022 July 7th 2010, 4:09 pm

Check out this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSWNAQ0Qv28

its not mine but it sure is awesome :D

good luck 2 you and all who enter!
    Ember022
    Ember022

Rep0

Post by Ember022 July 7th 2010, 4:10 pm

Miles24 wrote:I've actually been working on an entry as well. I have yet to begin working on the video, but I did complete the more difficult portion of the entry, by drawing a mural of Sonic running through Green Hill Zone with the use of chalk on the street in front of my house.

awesome drawing but for you to submit it you have to make a video.

just letting you know and if you can get one made and send it in best of luck 2 u!
    Miles24
    Miles24

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Blackr10Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medalw11Sonic 19th birthday contest entries White10Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medal13Sonic 19th birthday contest entries 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 July 7th 2010, 4:13 pm

Ember022 wrote:
    Miles24 wrote:I've actually been working on an entry as well. I have yet to begin working on the video, but I did complete the more difficult portion of the entry, by drawing a mural of Sonic running through Green Hill Zone with the use of chalk on the street in front of my house.

awesome drawing but for you to submit it you have to make a video.

just letting you know and if you can get one made and send it in best of luck 2 u!

I do know, that I why I filmed and photographed the process of making the drawing. I also plan on throwing in a few other random moments to keep the video interesting.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Rep11

Post by Phantom July 11th 2010, 3:20 pm

Here's mine. I worked really hard on this video, and braved all kinds of technical issues and obstacles to get it to a point that I am satisfied with it. I entered it into the contest a few minutes ago today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffnWy6qOUfA
    Zezima
    Zezima
    Adeio Vasilia
    Adeio Vasilia

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Blackr10Sonic 19th birthday contest entries White10Sonic 19th birthday contest entries 2nio02t

Rep80

Post by Zezima July 11th 2010, 4:15 pm

Phantom wrote:Here's mine. I worked really hard on this video, and braved all kinds of technical issues and obstacles to get it to a point that I am satisfied with it. I entered it into the contest a few minutes ago today:

Liked and favorited. How on Earth did you manage some of those graphics effects? They were amazing.
    Shade
    Shade

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medalw11Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Zigzag10Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 11th 2010, 4:27 pm

Great artwork, Miles. Absolutely fantastic. You should be proud.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Rep11

Post by Phantom July 12th 2010, 1:46 am

Zezima wrote:
    Phantom wrote:Here's mine. I worked really hard on this video, and braved all kinds of technical issues and obstacles to get it to a point that I am satisfied with it. I entered it into the contest a few minutes ago today:

Liked and favorited. How on Earth did you manage some of those graphics effects? They were amazing.

If you mean the box art animations, I combined Photoshop and After Effects.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 July 12th 2010, 12:00 pm

Amazing! Your video is one, if not, the best entry that I have seen yet. Not only are the effects and 3-Dimensional model impressive to watch, (I need you to teach me your photoshop techiques.) but the story behind it is quite touching as well.

Also, here is my completed video. And yes, that is me in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H3-QHEBPZg
    Phantom
    Phantom

Rep11

Post by Phantom July 12th 2010, 5:58 pm

Your video was quite impressive as well Miles. The world could always use a little more Sonic, especially out in one's neighborhood. Do you have photos of the whole thing? Maybe you can send them to EpicWinFTW.
    Bria
    Bria

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Bria July 12th 2010, 6:40 pm

Here's my entry. I worked extremely hard on this DD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSxa0mFRx1I

But good work everyone, it's fun watching all of yours
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 July 13th 2010, 12:46 am

Phantom wrote:Your video was quite impressive as well Miles. The world could always use a little more Sonic, especially out in one's neighborhood. Do you have photos of the whole thing? Maybe you can send them to EpicWinFTW.

Well, it was a little more Sonic in the world until about last Friday, but I digress.. I have actually have the drawing split between four seperate photos. Due to how large it was, no matter what I could have done, I would not have been able to fit it into one photo.

Also, that is a great video, Bria. I can see why it took such a long period of time to complete.
    Army
    Army

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Blackr10Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medalw11Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medalg10Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Zigzag10Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medal13Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army July 13th 2010, 1:02 am

Miles, you are GREAT, also, There's a contest? Why didn't I know about this!
    Phantom
    Phantom

Rep11

Post by Phantom July 13th 2010, 4:40 pm

Bria wrote:Here's my entry. I worked extremely hard on this DD:

2D animation, especially with characters, can be mighty tough to do, so my compliments to you on that video. Did you make the music yourself?
    Bria
    Bria

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Bria July 13th 2010, 11:09 pm

Phantom wrote:
    Bria wrote:Here's my entry. I worked extremely hard on this DD:

2D animation, especially with characters, can be mighty tough to do, so my compliments to you on that video. Did you make the music yourself?

Yep! I used an audio program at school for it. The backgrounds took me longest because of the perspective on the checkers.
    Zezima
    Zezima
    Adeio Vasilia
    Adeio Vasilia

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Blackr10Sonic 19th birthday contest entries White10Sonic 19th birthday contest entries 2nio02t

Rep80

Post by Zezima July 15th 2010, 1:14 pm

http://www.sonicthehedgehog4.com/contest/
    Phantom
    Phantom

Rep11

Post by Phantom July 15th 2010, 1:40 pm

I think "Past Cool Birthday" is my favorite of this group.
    Shade
    Shade

Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medalw11Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Zigzag10Sonic 19th birthday contest entries Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 15th 2010, 1:44 pm

They're all cool, but I think that my favourite would be the Splash Hill Mural. It's really cool how the guy managed to make his garage into a painting of Splash Hill.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Rep11

Post by Phantom July 25th 2010, 6:18 pm

What kind of "irregularities" have been found with the voting?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content