Aurora

xYxYinxYx
    xYxYinxYx

Aurora 3qll2

: Male
     Rep0

Aurora Empty Aurora

Post by xYxYinxYx July 8th 2010, 11:17 am

I will be removing a Chapter or 2 from the original story due to mature content. But if you would like to read the full story you can find me on FanFiction.net under the same username.

! I Do Not Own Any Pokemon Only The Ideas And OC's!

All Text That Is “Like This” Is A Pokemon
    All Text That Is "Like This" Is A Human Or Another Trainer
    Any Text With *These Around It* Is A Thought
    _-_-_-_ This Means That I Have Switched To Another Characters Point Of View

Chapter 1: A Friendship Emerges

*I have got to get to the Pokemon Centre before this storm gets any worse*

As I ran through the forest the storm started to pick up again as lightning lit up the sky followed by the sound of thunder.

Then something caught my eye. *Is that a light?*
    As I turned to face the light a faint voice in my head was saying "P-please someone h-h-help me"

I paused and listened and then I heard the voice in my head again "Please a-anyone. H-hel...”

The voiced faded out.

I ran towards the light hoping that whatever it was that needed help was still alive.

As I got closer to the light I noticed it was coming from a cavern up ahead and the voice returned again but louder now.

I knew the voice was coming from in there now.

I walked inside the cavern and saw a Lucario badly injured lying on the ground. As I reached to pick her up and she bit me and yelled “No Stay Away From Me” as she broke down crying and passed out.

I was almost to the Pokemon Centre when her breathing stopped suddenly. “No don’t die we’re almost there.”

I ran into the waiting area.

“Nurse Joy I found this Pokemon in serious condition and its breathing just stopped!” I yelled.

I felt my heart sink as the thought crossed my mind of it being too late.

I heard Nurse Joy’s frantic footsteps as she ran down the hall to where I was standing with Lucario in my hands.

Nurse Joy immediately turned and yelled “Chansey!”

A pair of Chansey’s came out into the waiting area with a stretcher and I laid down Lucario on the stretcher.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I was sitting in the waiting area waiting for Nurse Joy to come out of the emergency room.

A Chansey already had bandaged the spot on my hand were Lucario had bitten me. It started to sting a bit but it passed.

My heart sank once again as images of Lucario’s lifeless body in my hands flashed into my head bringing me to the verge of tears.

The door squeaked to the emergency room and I turned to see Nurse Joy with a smile on her face. “I was able to stabilize Lucario’s condition but she is still unconscious. I felt a weight lift from my heart.

“Thank You Nurse Joy” as I smiled back at her.

“You’re welcome…anything for a Pokemon in need!” She said with an even bigger smile on her face.

Nurse Joy started to walk away but stopped suddenly and turned to me
    “By the way you’re very lucky you brought her in here when you did… any longer than that and I wouldn’t have been able to help her…”

_-_-_-_

I tried to get away but he grabbed me by the leg and pulled me back as he continued to hit me with no end in sight. “Stop! Stay Away From Me!!” I screamed. I awoke finding myself in a room. I noticed that I was covered in sweat and shaking from the nightmare.

I saw a male trainer walk into the room and images of my former trainer flashed into my head once again. I started to shake with fear once more.

I struck him with an aura sphere and he slammed into a bookcase. Realizing what I had done I stopped myself from striking him again.

“I’m sorry” I fell to my knee’s crying. I ran past a shocked woman standing outside the door.

I kept running as fast as my legs could carry me I climbed up into a tree and curled up still crying.

*Why did I do that… he was only trying to help me…but-but I still attacked anyway...*

_-_-_-_

I awoke with an intense pain in my chest. I looked around and found myself on a bed. I saw that I was bandaged around my chest. Nurse Joy walked in and told me to lay back down and rest but I refused.

“What happened Nurse Joy?” Cringing from the pain in my chest.

“Lucario attacked you for some reason and ran off into the forest”.

I stood up immediately putting my arm on the bed to give myself some leverage from falling over from how weak I felt.

I put on my regular clothes and told Nurse Joy that I was going after Lucario she protested and told me I was in no condition to go look for her.

I refused to listen and walked out of the Pokemon Centre.

The rain was coming down harder than before and I was soaked in a matter of seconds. I started to walk into the forest.

“Lucario where are you?” I paused and listened hoping for a response.

“Lucario please I know it was an accident I’m not mad at you” still no response.

“Please Lucario please answ-“I heard what sounded like someone crying in the distance. I walked towards the sound as it got louder I started running my chest still hurting from the aura sphere attack.

It sounded as though it was right on top of me I looked all around me but nothing. Then I looked up and saw Lucario up in the tree.

“Lucario?”

She looked down and saw me.

“Please don’t be ang-“

But before she could finish I cut in. “I’m not angry at you Lucario I know it was just an accident” I smiled at her and I saw her face brighten a bit.

“C’mon lets go back to the Pokemon Centre.”

She nodded in agreement.

“Can you walk?”

“I can try”

She stood up and started to walk but collapsed.*She must be exhausted from running so far*

I picked her up then suddenly I experienced a sharp pain in my chest.I saw her expression change when she noticed this.

“I’m sorry” she said with a look of sadness on her face.

I Put my hand under her chin and raised her head up.

“It’s ok Lucario I’ll be fine don’t worry about me” I said with a smile.
    She returned the smile.

I picked her back up ignoring the pain in my chest as best I could and started walking back to the Pokemon Centre.

We were almost back to the Pokemon Centre when she looked up at me and said
    “You’re aura shows me that you are a kind and loving person”

I blushed looking away to try and hide it.
    She giggled a bit at this and smiled at me.

I returned the smile.

I looked down and noticed her eyes were blue and green which is unusual for a Lucario because most Lucario’s have red eyes but hers….they were just…just… so beautiful.

Your eyes are very beautiful. They look like an Aurora in the light.

Now she was blushing. Except she didn’t try to hide it. Instead she looked up at me and smiled.

“Thank you that’s very nice of you to say” as she continued to look up at me still with a smile on her face.

By the time we made it back to the Pokemon Centre it was almost night. I brought Lucario into her room and laid her down onto the bed and covered her with a blanket.

Nurse Joy walked in Causing Lucario to sit up abruptly with a look of fear in her eyes.

I took her paw in my hands and told her it was alright Nurse Joy is just here to help you. She relaxed a bit with me still holding her paw.

After Nurse Joy Was done with her final Check over Lucario she went off to bed.

I asked Lucario if she would like me to stay a while longer she nodded yes.

“What is Your Name Trainer?”

“Yin”

“That’s a nice name” she smiled.

“What’s your name Lucario?”

“My former trainer never gave me a name” she looked down with a look of pure sadness on her face. She started to cry into her pillow a little.

“Lucario what’s wrong?”

She sensed a change in my aura and noticed I was starting to feel very worried.
    So she just looked up and said

“I’d rather not talk about it…”her eyes still watered from sadness.

I lifted her chin with my hand and looked directly into her eyes.

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to Lucario”

“Thank you” she said as her face brightened a little.

Well I think I’m going to head off to bed ok Lucario?

“Ok thank you for talking with me” she said with a smile on her face.

I stopped and turned back around to look at her at the doorway.

“Lucario?”

“Yes?”

“Can I call you Aurora?”

I saw her eyes start to water again but not of sadness or hurt but out of happiness.

“Yes, I-I would r-really like that” As tears of joy ran down her cheeks.

Last edited by xYxYinxYx on July 8th 2010, 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    xYxYinxYx
    xYxYinxYx

Aurora 3qll2

Rep0

Aurora Empty Re: Aurora

Post by xYxYinxYx July 8th 2010, 11:22 am

Chapter 2: The Past

I opened my eyes and was surprised at the amount of light coming through my window.

I felt my hand sting were Aurora had bitten me before but I just ignored it.

*Wow morning already…seemed like only minutes ago that I fell asleep*

I stood up and walked over to my window.

“Don’t tell me that you forgot about me already” Aurora giggled.

I turned to see Aurora standing in my doorway looking at me with a smile on her face.

Then I looked down and a feeling of embarrassment came over me.

*I’m wearing only my boxers and she’s standing there!*

I immediately ran over to the door and shut it quickly.

“I’ll be out in a bit” I heard Aurora giggle once again.

_-_-_-_

“Nurse Joy?”

“Yes Lucario?”

“Tell yin that I went to go take a walk in the forest and that if he wanted to find me he would know where to look”

“Ok sure thing Lucario”

“Thank you Nurse Joy”

I walked out into the forest. It was beautiful seeing the sun shine through the branches. As I walked I started to think to myself.

* I want to tell Yin about my past but I don’t want to cause him any pain* I pondered this for a while until I got to the tree where I sat the night before crying. I jumped up to the branch I was at before with ease.

*It’s now or never… I don’t think I’ll be able to work up the courage to tell him again if I pass this chance up*

I sensed Yin’s Aura drawing nearer and knew that he must have realized what I meant when I said he would know where to look. Then he appeared in the clearing and looked up at me and I smiled at him.

I hopped off of the branch and landed on my feet I sat down at the base of the tree. “Yin will you come sit with me?” I sent him a message “you’re blushing again” I know he heard me because suddenly his aura changed to show he was feeling embarrassed. I giggled a little as he tried to hide it.

He walked over and sat down next to me. I started to feel doubt growing inside of me. He looked at me and I could tell that he was concerned because his aura shifted abruptly

“Aurora? Is there something that you need to tell me?”

“Yes… Yes there is something you need to know” I was on the verge of crying when I felt a soft hand touch my shoulder and I turned to see it was Yin with a concerned look on his face.

I looked him in the eyes. “I need to tell you about my past...”

“I was captured by a trainer when I was still a young Riolu. Things were going good until one day when I lost my first battle. It was the day after I had evolved into a Lucario. My Trainer and I went to go take on the elite four. I was so excited it felt like the best day of my life. We were doing great until we got to the fourth in the elite four. We were both down to our last Pokemon but I was slightly exhausted from my last battle. I tried my best and held on as long as I could but-but” I broke out crying but then I felt Yin grab my paw and hold it in his hand I turned and smiled at him tears still flowing down my cheeks

“I lost in the end. My trainer was devastated and he took out all his anger on me he started to hurt me often and whenever he got really mad he would beat me to an inch of my life… I always tried so hard to get away from him but I never could… 5 days before you found me he had beaten me so brutally that I ended up passing out from the pain and when I woke up I was in the middle of this forest and I couldn’t move almost at all…I built up enough of my remaining strength to crawl to that cave. Every passing day feeling weaker and weaker afraid that my trainer would come back and beat me again but afraid that I would die out here to…I turned to look at Yin again. But thanks to you I know that won’t ever happen”

Yin was still holding my paw but tighter than before…The reason I attacked you when we first met was because I thought you were my former trainer coming back to beat me again” I felt a spike in Yin’s aura and when I turned to look at him he had his face in his palms. He reached over and hugged me and I hugged him back.

“I will never let anyone hurt you again Aurora. I will always be there to protect you from now on” I cried into his shoulder “thank you Yin you’re my best friend and we will always be friends no matter what happens”

_-_-_-_

On the way back I was still in shock about what Aurora had told me. I shuddered at how cruel her trainer was to her.

*I promise that I will never do anything to her like that and if I ever do I will never forgive myself*

She could tell I was in deep thought and turned to look at me.

“What’s Wrong Yin?”

“Nothing just thinking”

All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain that caused me to fall to my knees. I felt myself get weaker and I collapsed onto my side. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Aurora carrying me in her hands running as fast as she could she looked down to make sure I was still breathing then I slowly closed my eyes.

_-_-_-_

I ran through the doors of the Pokemon Centre. “Nurse Joy Yin needs help!”

Nurse Joy ran over and told me to lay him down on one of the beds.

She turned to look at me. “What happened to him?”

“I-I don’t know h-he just collapsed holding h-his chest” I said while trying to hold back my tears.

“The cut he received across his chest has become too severely infected to be treated here…”Nurse Joy picked up the phone and frantically dialed the hospital.

“We need an ambulance at the Pokemon Centre on the road to Fortree City ASAP!”

I cried on his shoulder because I knew I was the one who had given him the injury to begin with.

“…It’s all my fault…”

I heard the ambulance pull up in front of the Pokemon Centre. Two men with a stretcher ran into Yin’s room and laid him in the stretcher. I followed still holding onto his hand. I tried to climb into the back of the ambulance with him but they wouldn’t let me.

“Please I need to come with him!”

“We’re sorry but you can’t come”

They drove off while I stood there watching the ambulance disappear from sight.

I fell to my knees and I cried…I cried because I knew it was my fault… I cried because I knew of all the pain I’ve caused him…and I cried because I-I…love him.
    xYxYinxYx
    xYxYinxYx

Aurora 3qll2

Rep0

Post by xYxYinxYx July 8th 2010, 11:33 am

Chapter 3: I Love You

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself to be in a hospital.
    As I sat up a Nurse walked in and told me to lie back down.
    I did for the moment.
    “What happened?”
    “The cut you had across your chest had become severely infected and it was starting to spread through your body… We were able to stop the infection from spreading too much and the infection is almost completely gone now.”
    That’s when an image of Aurora carrying me in her hands flashed into my head.
    “How long have I been out?”
    “For a week.”
    *I need to get back to Aurora… I need to know if she is alright…*
    “Can I leave?”
    “Yes, but it’s not recommended”
    “I don’t care I need to get back to the Pokemon Centre.”
    “Alright but you need to take these antibiotics to make sure the infection will not return.”
    She handed me a bottle of pills.
    “Thank you” I said as I rushed to put on my clothes.
    Once I was dressed and had checked myself out of the hospital I started to make the trip back to the Pokemon Centre.
    The Sun Was Rising Again by the time the Pokemon Centre came into view. I started to run as fast as I could towards the Pokemon Centre. As I got closer I saw Aurora sitting in the grass in front of the Pokemon Centre.
    “Aurora!” I yelled as loud as I could.
    She Turned and saw me. She got up and was running right towards me.
    “Yin!”

She ran up to me and kissed me on the cheek. “I’m so sorry it was all my fault…if I hadn’t attacked you in the first place then you would be alright…I thought I was going to lose you Yin...”She started to cry harder than ever before.”I missed you so much” I started to cry as well. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me.
    “I missed you to… and I promise I’ll never leave you like that again”
    We stood there for a while until we both decided to walk back to the Pokemon Centre.
    A Few Hours Later
    _-_-_-_
    I knocked on the door to Yin’s room. I heard him get up and walk over to the door.
    “Yes Aurora?”
    Will you come watch the sunset with me?”I asked looking at him with a smile.
    “Sure” he said returning the smile.
    We started to walk into the forest.
    *I need to tell Yin how I really fell about him… I wonder if he feels the same way about me…*
    We finally reached the clearing where the tree we sat at before was.
    “Grab my paw”
    “Ok”
    He blushed when he did but I pretended not to notice. Then I jumped to one of the branches in the tree so we could see the sunset.
    We sat there for a while just watching the sunset… it was beautiful the sky was turning orange and pink. Then a little bit before the sun had set I turned to look Yin in the eyes.
    “Yin…there’s something I need to tell you”
    “Yin… you’ve been so nice to me and you’re always so kind and caring… you always put me before anything else no matter how much pain it causes you…” I noticed he was starting to blush uncontrollably at this. “What I’m trying to say is that I-I…”No I can’t say It” “You Can tell me anything Aurora… and you know that I’ll never judge you”
    Love You.” I turned away immediately to afraid to see his expression.
    But then I suddenly felt him take his hand and gently turn me to face him and then he closed the gap between us and kissed me
    We broke the kiss and he looked me in the eyes with tears flowing down his cheeks but they weren’t tears of sadness or disgust but tears of love and joy.
    “I Love you to Aurora”
    Then we both turned to face the sunset once again. I felt him rest his head on my shoulder and I did the same. We had an arm around each other.
    _-_-_-_
    We still had an arm around each other on the way back to the Pokemon Centre.
    “What do you think other people will think about us being together?” She asked me using telepathy.
    “I don’t care what anyone thinks of our love… all that matters is that we love each other” she nodded In agreement at this.
    We walked through the doors of the Pokemon Centre and Nurse Joy looked up at us with a confused and curious look on her face.
    “Are you two alright?”
    “We’re in love with each other” Nurse Joy was shocked but instead of doing what I thought she would, she smiled and said “Congratulations you two”
    Now we were the ones who looked shocked.
    “On that note I guess you will be sharing a room tonight?”
    “Yes”
    “Ok here’s your room key and you two have a good night”
    We both smiled again and walked to our room. I got into bed and Aurora did as well we turned to face each other and she rubbed the tip of her nose on mine and put an arm around me snuggling close to me.
    “I love you with all my heart Aurora and nothing will ever change that… and I will always be there to protect you no matter what happens”
    Her eyes started to water slightly.
    “I love you to Yin and I always will”
    The Next Day
    I opened my eyes to see my lover still asleep next to me. I slowly got up trying not to wake her and changed into some fresh clothes. I proceeded to walk out into the waiting area and wait for Aurora to wake up.
    I heard the door to my room open and footsteps coming down the hall. When she saw me she walked over and kissed me on the cheek.
    “Good morning Yin”
    “Good morning Aurora”
    “I’m going to go lay down in the grass if you want to come join me?”
    “Sure” I followed her out the door and we both sat down on the grass”
    *I don’t know if I should bring her with me… She would probably be better off here especially because I want to take on the elite four…I’d really like it though if she came along with me but I don’t want to force her into coming with me…*
    “Yin what’s troubling you?”
    *I should have known she would pick up on that I guess I’ll have to ask her now*
    “Aurora, would you like to come with me on my adventure to become a Pokemon Master?”
    I could tell the question took her by surprise.
    “I don’t know I’d have to think about it for a while”
    *I want to make him happy and go with him but at the same time I wish we could just stay here and live together…*
    I felt Yin put a hand under my chin and raise my head.
    “Take all the time you need Aurora, I Would never want to force you into coming with me if you didn’t want to” I smiled at her and her face brightened a bit.
    “For now let’s just lay in the grass and watch the clouds”
    We both laid back on the grass and I felt Aurora reach over and grab my hand.
    “I love you Yin”
    “I love you to Aurora”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content