Auflodern
    Auflodern

A new vote VOZLn

A new vote Medalw11A new vote Zigzag10A new vote White10A new vote Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

A new vote Empty A new vote

Post by Auflodern July 10th 2010, 7:31 pm

Zezima and I have agreed to see what you have to say.

To advertise Zezima is getting tired. So, if we have a group ENTIRELY DEDICATED to Advertising on every website they go to then we shall need people. If you want it vote yes, if you think we have no need vote no.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

A new vote Imagee10

A new vote Medalg10

Rep9

A new vote Empty Re: A new vote

Post by karkooshy July 10th 2010, 7:39 pm

Every forum needs staff to advertise... wether it is regular moderators or a dedicated team
    Zezima, alone, cannot possibily advertise all by himself- and maintain such amount of activity.
    So yes.
    Erazor
    Erazor

A new vote Imagee10

A new vote Blackr10A new vote Medalw11A new vote Medalg10A new vote White10A new vote Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor July 10th 2010, 11:21 pm

Sounds good to me. God knows I'm not going to do it.
    Shade
    Shade

A new vote VOZLn

A new vote Medalw11A new vote Zigzag10A new vote Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 11th 2010, 6:33 am

I have agreed that yes, we do need to advertise our site. If we are to maintain our member increase then we need to get members into this site quickly.
    Plix
    Plix

A new vote VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Plix July 12th 2010, 12:04 am

No. That is way too desperate to have your own team out knocking on everyone's door trying to recruit new members.

If you guys want to do it, fine. But I wouldn't want my site to be sponsors of any such group.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon July 12th 2010, 12:49 am

Pretty much what the nega above me said. Though if people do volunteer,then whatever.
    Plix
    Plix

A new vote VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Plix July 13th 2010, 2:54 am

It's one thing to have a thread at a forum, but I don't know about us backing a group of people to go advertise.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

A new vote ZtZYh

A new vote Blackr10A new vote Medalw11A new vote Zigzag10A new vote White10A new vote Medal13A new vote 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 13th 2010, 8:36 am

It's how I joined. It's probably how many others joined. So I don't see why if it's only been benefiting us so far.
    The only difference is now we'll have a dedicated group of people who can easily handle the situation, as opposed to just Zezima and a few others who manage to convince a friend.
    Zez
    Zez

A new vote VOZLn

A new vote Blackr10A new vote Medalw11A new vote Zigzag10A new vote Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 13th 2010, 12:54 pm

The way I see it, is, with all this energy and support for the idea of doing this, I'm just wondering here why none of it actually gets done. Yeah, it's fine to get excited about it, but I don't see anymore new members registering here that I didn't personally invite, and that's the main issue, having more than one user doing all the work here. I'm not saying nobody else has every done anything but me, that's not true, I'm just saying that nobody else has gotten the results we needed, and that's what matters. So, if you want to, just do it, or are you waiting for an official group to be made? I don't think I'd be willing to do that until I see the member count increase without my help.
    Shade
    Shade

A new vote VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Shade July 13th 2010, 1:46 pm

This might not sound like a popular idea, but why not we go and advertise on... to put it bluntly... not so good sites? We could try getting members from other sites (if the members there are not happy in the way their forum is run, maybe we can offer a better time here).

This idea might not be popular (as I said), and I can only apologize for that, but it might just work.
    Zezima
    Zezima
    Adeio Vasilia
    Adeio Vasilia

A new vote Blackr10A new vote White10A new vote 2nio02t

Rep80

Post by Zezima July 13th 2010, 1:49 pm

Sweet Silence wrote:This might not sound like a popular idea, but why not we go and advertise on... to put it bluntly... not so good sites? We could try getting members from other sites (if the members there are not happy in the way their forum is run, maybe we can offer a better time here).

This idea might not be popular (as I said), and I can only apologize for that, but it might just work.

Truly, this is plausible. Others came from SoA in search of a better site, i.e; here, because it was better than the site they were at. The theory being, advertising at a site 'better than us' wouldn't yield as great a result, because this site may not be as advanced as the next one, etc., However, advertising at sites wherein the quality is clearly of lesser value, more users should be willing to join.
    Army
    Army

A new vote VOZLn

A new vote Blackr10A new vote Medalw11A new vote Medalg10A new vote Zigzag10A new vote Medal13A new vote Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army July 13th 2010, 2:10 pm

Zez wrote:The way I see it, is, with all this energy and support for the idea of doing this, I'm just wondering here why none of it actually gets done. Yeah, it's fine to get excited about it, but I don't see anymore new members registering here that I didn't personally invite, and that's the main issue, having more than one user doing all the work here. I'm not saying nobody else has every done anything but me, that's not true, I'm just saying that nobody else has gotten the results we needed, and that's what matters. So, if you want to, just do it, or are you waiting for an official group to be made? I don't think I'd be willing to do that until I see the member count increase without my help.
    Not going to lie, this site, along with 4chan, are the only sites I visit, and I don't think you want me to advertise on 4chan...
    Shade
    Shade

A new vote VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Shade July 13th 2010, 2:14 pm

Kuriboh wrote:
    Zez wrote:The way I see it, is, with all this energy and support for the idea of doing this, I'm just wondering here why none of it actually gets done. Yeah, it's fine to get excited about it, but I don't see anymore new members registering here that I didn't personally invite, and that's the main issue, having more than one user doing all the work here. I'm not saying nobody else has every done anything but me, that's not true, I'm just saying that nobody else has gotten the results we needed, and that's what matters. So, if you want to, just do it, or are you waiting for an official group to be made? I don't think I'd be willing to do that until I see the member count increase without my help.
    Not going to lie, this site, along with 4chan, are the only sites I visit, and I don't think you want me to advertise on 4chan...

I don't think it would be a good idea to advertise on 4chan, any more than I think than it would be a good idea to advertise on the XBOX 360 Republic. The maturity level of the users there simply does not meet our expectations. I can't speak for 4chan, but some of you remember the racist and derogatory comments of a user named "MasterCheef" on the XBOX Republic. We don't want that to happen here. So, a word of advice, be very careful of which sites you advertise on.
    sykog
    sykog

A new vote Imagee10

A new vote Blackr10A new vote Medalw11A new vote Medalg10A new vote Zigzag10A new vote Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 14th 2010, 2:10 am

Why can't you just advertise? There doesn't' have to be a group for it.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

A new vote ZtZYh

A new vote Blackr10A new vote Medalw11A new vote Zigzag10A new vote White10A new vote Medal13A new vote 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 14th 2010, 8:53 am

sykog wrote:Why can't you just advertise? There doesn't' have to be a group for it.
    Because no one's doing it.
    Shade
    Shade

A new vote VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Shade July 14th 2010, 9:09 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    sykog wrote:Why can't you just advertise? There doesn't' have to be a group for it.
    Because no one's doing it.

Yes. And to be fair, advertising TSC isn't really that hard (providing, as I said before, you do it on the right sites). And it could really help TSC in the long run (as more members join).
    Alex The Hedgehog

A new vote Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Alex The Hedgehog July 25th 2010, 4:10 pm

Do you see? their trying to gain world domination, just like bungie's trying to do. awwww. :D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content