The ancient lands.

+4
Erazor
Roterblitz
Bria
Shade
8 posters

What's your Favourite suit that you possess?

Shade
    Shade

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? VOZLn

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medalw11What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Zigzag10What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Empty What's your Favourite suit that you possess?

Post by Shade July 19th 2010, 6:54 pm

My favourite suit which I possess is my Black Fedora (with a band on it), my Black Tuxedo Waistcoat and my Red Formal Shirt. I'd actually bought this and selected it for the wedding reception, and when I actually wore this suit to a wedding which I attended recently. and everyone said that I looked really good.

So, what about you guys?
    Bria
    Bria

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Empty Re: What's your Favourite suit that you possess?

Post by Bria July 19th 2010, 8:15 pm

my cosplay outfits :D

Do those count?
    Shade
    Shade

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medalw11What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Zigzag10What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medal13

Rep2

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Empty Re: What's your Favourite suit that you possess?

Post by Shade July 20th 2010, 6:52 am

Bria wrote:my cosplay outfits :D

Do those count?

If wearing a black fedora, a velvet jacket and a waistcoat count, then the cosplay definitely counts.

By the way, which cosplay outfits do you have, and of which characters?
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Blackr10What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medalw11What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medalg10What's your Favourite suit that you possess? White10What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz July 21st 2010, 12:47 am

I happen to be very fond of my red jacket, I like to wear it with black pants and a black or white shirt. I also have a very socially acceptable "cosplay" outfit of Kyo Kusanagi.
    Erazor
    Erazor

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Imagee10

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Blackr10What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medalw11What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medalg10What's your Favourite suit that you possess? White10What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor July 21st 2010, 2:29 am

My suede jacket is my favorite article of clothing. I like to wear it with my jeans and brown shoes.

I also have a striped fedora that I'd love to wear around more often, but I have nothing that goes with it.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medalw11What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Zigzag10What's your Favourite suit that you possess? White10What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 21st 2010, 8:37 am

The Fur suit I do not own and hopefully will never own
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade July 21st 2010, 12:03 pm

Erazor wrote:My suede jacket is my favorite article of clothing. I like to wear it with my jeans and brown shoes.

I also have a striped fedora that I'd love to wear around more often, but I have nothing that goes with it.

It will probably look better if you wear corduroy trousers, as suede jackets tend to go better with corduroy trousers.
    Phantom
    Phantom

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom July 21st 2010, 6:54 pm

Auflodern wrote:The Fur suit I do not own and hopefully will never own

You might regret saying that when it starts getting really cold.

Anyway, for me:
    -Sith costume with long gloves and tall boots
    -Black button-down shirt with red necktie, complete with black slacks.
    -Dark blue Mexican-style button-down shirt, worn open atop any other shirt.
    -Beige cargo shorts with zipper pockets (useful for when riding rollercoasters)
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade July 21st 2010, 9:23 pm

Phantom wrote:

Anyway, for me:

A sith costume? For real?
    Bria
    Bria

Rep0

Post by Bria July 22nd 2010, 8:29 am

Sweet Silence wrote:
    Bria wrote:my cosplay outfits :D

Do those count?

If wearing a black fedora, a velvet jacket and a waistcoat count, then the cosplay definitely counts.

I've cosplayed Sora from Kingdom Hearts (Halloween/Christmas outfit)
    Human version of Shaymin
    Human version of Sonic
    Human version of Arcticuno
    Luke fon Fabre from Tales of the Abyss (And about four of his alternate outfits)
    Allen Walker (Crowned Clown also)

There were a couple others but they're a bit old and I'm not happy with those.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medalw11What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Zigzag10What's your Favourite suit that you possess? White10What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 22nd 2010, 8:42 am

Phantom wrote:

Anyway, for me:

as in Furry
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade July 22nd 2010, 8:54 am

Bria wrote:
    Sweet Silence wrote:

I've cosplayed Sora from Kingdom Hearts (Halloween/Christmas outfit)
    Human version of Shaymin
    Human version of Sonic
    Human version of Arcticuno
    Luke fon Fabre from Tales of the Abyss (And about four of his alternate outfits)
    Allen Walker (Crowned Clown also)

There were a couple others but they're a bit old and I'm not happy with those.

That's a pretty impressive collection of cosplay outfits, if you don't mind me saying so.
    Bria
    Bria

Rep0

Post by Bria July 22nd 2010, 4:02 pm

Sewing is a fun past-time, I just wish I had more time for it.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade July 22nd 2010, 4:25 pm

Bria wrote:Thanks :D

Sewing is a fun past-time, I just wish I had more time for it.

You made them yourself?
    Bria
    Bria

Rep0

Post by Bria July 23rd 2010, 2:36 am

Yes. Actually my avatar is me in my Sonic costume (My friend did Shadow and her sister did Espio).
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medalw11What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medalg10What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medal13What's your Favourite suit that you possess? 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker July 23rd 2010, 10:28 am

My birthday suit.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade July 23rd 2010, 10:46 am

TheShadowWalker wrote:My birthday suit.

Your birthday suit is the one where you wear nothing at all?
    Phantom
    Phantom

Rep11

Post by Phantom July 23rd 2010, 3:04 pm

Sweet Silence wrote:

A sith costume? For real?

Yes, from the good people at Corellian Imports in Ventura, CA. They rock.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Rep11

Post by Phantom July 23rd 2010, 3:05 pm

Auflodern wrote:
    Phantom wrote:

as in Furry

Oh...that. Actually I've worn a fursuit head once just for a quick laugh; it was quite comfortable (kinda hard to see, though).
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medalw11What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medalg10What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medal13What's your Favourite suit that you possess? 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker July 23rd 2010, 4:14 pm

Sweet Silence wrote:
    TheShadowWalker wrote:My birthday suit.

Actually, I have a SUIT I wear for my birthday.
    CLOTHING.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade July 25th 2010, 7:06 am

TheShadowWalker wrote:
    Sweet Silence wrote:

CLOTHING.

Forgive me. I was under the impression that a birthday suit meant that one was nude. It seems that I was mistaken.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? 56qtD

What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medalw11What's your Favourite suit that you possess? Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z July 29th 2010, 9:09 am

Sweet Silence wrote:
    TheShadowWalker wrote:

CLOTHING.

Forgive me. I was under the impression that a birthday suit meant that one was nude. It seems that I was mistaken.

Birthday suit is a widely known way to describe being completely naked, so you aren't mistaken.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade July 29th 2010, 10:14 am

Super Racer Z wrote:
    Sweet Silence wrote:

Birthday suit is a widely known way to describe being completely naked, so you aren't mistaken.

I know. When TSW said that it was a suit of clothing, I was taken by surprise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content