The ancient lands.

3 posters

Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty

Shade
    Shade

Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 VOZLn

Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 Medalw11Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 Zigzag10Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 Empty Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty

Post by Shade July 20th 2010, 7:39 am

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6269986.html?tag=latestheadlines%3Btitle%3B1

As you can see in the article, there is a rumour going around that Activision will make gamers pay a subscription fee to play Call of Duty 4 on XBOX Live. When a gamer tries to play Call of Duty 4 online, they will be presented with the option of creating a membership, in order to play Call of Duty 4. In my opinion, I think it's ridiculous. You are paying money to Activision when you buy the game. So why should you have to pay money to subscribe yourself? It just makes no sense.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 Medalw11Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 Zigzag10Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 White10Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 Medal13

Rep26

Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 Empty Re: Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty

Post by Auflodern July 20th 2010, 9:57 am

That's stupid no normal person would pay that. I also think it's fake as activision would make more money making players pay for the swiftly outdated MW2
    Shade
    Shade

Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 Medalw11Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 Zigzag10Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 Medal13

Rep2

Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 Empty Re: Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty

Post by Shade July 20th 2010, 10:02 am

Auflodern wrote:That's stupid no normal person would pay that. I also think it's fake as activision would make more money making players pay for the swiftly outdated MW2

Indeed. It's just another way for Activision to milk as much money from their games as possible. They probably haven't included the expected drop in demand and customer satisfaction in their break-even forecasts, though, if they are going to introduce subscription fees to gamers.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 Medalw11Activision Pay To Play Call of Duty	 Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 July 20th 2010, 12:36 pm

Currently, Activision has no plans to charge money for multi-player on Modern Warfare 2, or Black Ops.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content