The ancient lands.

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

Auflodern
    Auflodern

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon VOZLn

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Medalw11Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Zigzag10Ace Combat: Assault Horizon White10Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Empty Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

Post by Auflodern August 15th 2010, 5:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SP1aLhmx1U
    gamespot wrote:Ace Combat fans can get ready to fly the unfriendly skies once again, as Namco Bandai today announced Ace Combat Assault Horizon for release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Set for release next year, the game will be the first console iteration in the series since 2007's Xbox 360-exclusive Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.

Namco Bandai confirmed single-player and online multiplayer options for Assault Horizon, but few other details were given about the latest effort from series developer Project Aces. A teaser trailer suggested the game will be a rebirth for the franchise, with one quickly glimpsed text message at the outset promising, "This one's a game changer." The clip showed dogfights through downtown skyscrapers that jettisoned debris when struck with missiles, helicopter battles, and turret-gunning sequences.

While a new Ace Combat hasn't been seen on consoles in nearly three years, the series has since appeared on the handheld radar a couple of times. Last year saw the debut of Ace Combat Xi: Skies of Incursion for the iPhone, while the PSP receives its second installment of the franchise, Ace Combat: Joint Assault, later this month.

I... I am speechless I can't WAIT for this game to come out!