Mario94
    Mario94

Mega Man Universe - Page 2 3qll2

: Male
     Rep4

Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Man Universe

Post by Mario94 September 11th 2010, 12:36 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Mario94 wrote:Update: I hereby declare that no one should hold their breath for anything groundbreaking. It's a remake of 2. The Metal Blade in the trailer, a picture showing Bubble Man and Heat Man in the background, yeah. Unless you want to play Megaman 2 with Ryu, don't bother with your time or money.
    People are still going to buy regardless if it's a remake of 2 or not
    And then you'll get to hear the complaints over what I just said because they didn't pay attention to the details in the trailers.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Imagee10

Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Blackr10Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Medalw11Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Zigzag10Mega Man Universe - Page 2 White10Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Medal13Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 11th 2010, 1:28 pm

Mario94 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:People are still going to buy regardless if it's a remake of 2 or not
    And then you'll get to hear the complaints over what I just said because they didn't pay attention to the details in the trailers.
    We only seen one trailer to judge if it's a remake or not
    Mario94
    Mario94

Rep4

Post by Mario94 September 11th 2010, 9:19 pm

Let's see...there's the Metal Blade in there...the Moles from Metal Man's stage...the Robo-Rabbits from Wood Man's stage...the Tellies from Crash Man's and Heat Man's stages...the Squirms from Air Man's and Flash Man's stages...Blockies from Flash Man's, Metal Man's and Crash Man's stages...the Crabs from Bubble Man's stage...the conveyor belts from Metal Man's stage...the intertwining pipes from Crash Man's stage...need I continue? Only thing they're missing are the Hotheads and force beams from Quick Man's stage.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Imagee10

Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Blackr10Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Medalw11Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Zigzag10Mega Man Universe - Page 2 White10Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Medal13Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 11th 2010, 10:01 pm

Mario94 wrote:Let's see...there's the Metal Blade in there...the Moles from Metal Man's stage...the Robo-Rabbits from Wood Man's stage...the Tellies from Crash Man's and Heat Man's stages...the Squirms from Air Man's and Flash Man's stages...Blockies from Flash Man's, Metal Man's and Crash Man's stages...the Crabs from Bubble Man's stage...the conveyor belts from Metal Man's stage...the intertwining pipes from Crash Man's stage...need I continue? Only thing they're missing are the Hotheads and force beams from Quick Man's stage.
    I meant there can be other levels than Megaman 2 you ot
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Mega Man Universe - Page 2 VOZLn

Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Blackr10Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Medalw11Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Medalg10Mega Man Universe - Page 2 White10Mega Man Universe - Page 2 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz September 12th 2010, 11:13 pm

Mario94 wrote:Update: I hereby declare that no one should hold their breath for anything groundbreaking. It's a remake of 2. The Metal Blade in the trailer, a picture showing Bubble Man and Heat Man in the background, yeah. Unless you want to play Megaman 2 with Ryu, don't bother with your time or money.
    That doesn't necessarily mean the whole game is a remake, for all we know it could just be a one-level homage.
    Mario94
    Mario94

Rep4

Post by Mario94 September 14th 2010, 12:30 am

Roterblitz wrote:
    That doesn't necessarily mean the whole game is a remake, for all we know it could just be a one-level homage.

Made up of several different graphic schemes? That'll be the day...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content