Takashi Iizuki has some ideas

Plix
    Plix

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Empty Takashi Iizuki has some ideas

Post by Plix August 29th 2010, 8:58 pm

Like Chaotix 2, NiGHTS 3, and Tails and Knuckles solo games: http://www.gamestm.co.uk/discuss/sonic-teams-takashi-iizuka-wants-to-make-nights-3-knuckles-chaotix-2/
    sykog
    sykog

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Imagee10

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Blackr10Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Medalw11Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Medalg10Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Zigzag10Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Medal13

Rep29

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Empty Re: Takashi Iizuki has some ideas

Post by sykog August 30th 2010, 11:52 am

SEGA should listen to this guy.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom August 30th 2010, 4:04 pm

Shadow the Hedgehog notwithstanding, I would be interested in seeing a Chaotix 2--provided that Chaotix gets an XBLA release to remind people about it.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix August 30th 2010, 9:21 pm

sykog wrote:SEGA should listen to this guy.

Seeing as how he was behind Shadow and Journey of Dreams (games I've heard awful things about), and the head of the hit and miss Sonic Team, I don't think he should be in charge of Sonic Team, let alone remaking SEGA classics.

And before they dish out more Sonic, they need to focus on games that deserve sequels (Shenmue, Skies, JSR, PD, SOR, etc.).
    Hayzer
    Hayzer

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas 3qll2

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas White10

Rep0

Post by Hayzer August 31st 2010, 3:04 pm

Woah...woah...whoa.

NO.

They need to find the forumla that works for Sonic before they branch off into different characters. We'll see how Sonic 4 and Colors pan out, but they need to fix Sonic before they even try with other characters.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas ZtZYh

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Blackr10Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Medalw11Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Zigzag10Takashi Iizuki has some ideas White10Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Medal13Takashi Iizuki has some ideas 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 4th 2010, 1:47 pm

We've found that formula though. Unleashed style is still not at the peak yet, true, but we're getting there. We just need to refine it.
    A KC2 should be easy as pie to make, so they shouldn't have trouble with that.
    But NiGHTS 3...uh..yeah...why again? Please have a reason.
    And yeah, do Shenmue 3 first. I'm not even a fan and I know that should be first.
    Shade
    Shade

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Medalw11Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Zigzag10Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade September 6th 2010, 11:00 am

SupaSEGA wrote:
    sykog wrote:SEGA should listen to this guy.

Seeing as how he was behind Shadow and Journey of Dreams (games I've heard awful things about), and the head of the hit and miss Sonic Team, I don't think he should be in charge of Sonic Team, let alone remaking SEGA classics.

And before they dish out more Sonic, they need to focus on games that deserve sequels (Shenmue, Skies, JSR, PD, SOR, etc.).

Yeah. Well, the guy does have some good ideas, but I also agree with SupaSEGA that he needs to make sequels for games like Shenmue and JSR.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom September 6th 2010, 2:42 pm

After a long run of original IPs, then they might come back to a few older series like Shenmue or Jet Grind Radio. After ASR, those characters and their respective games can hardly be called forgotten.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix September 7th 2010, 2:54 pm

Sweet Silence wrote:
    SupaSEGA wrote:

Yeah. Well, the guy does have some good ideas, but I also agree with SupaSEGA that he needs to make sequels for games like Shenmue and JSR.

Oh, I don't want him ANYWHERE NEAR Shenmue or JSR. They need to be left to their original teams, Smilebit and Am2.
    Shade
    Shade

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Medalw11Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Zigzag10Takashi Iizuki has some ideas Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade September 9th 2010, 11:36 am

SupaSEGA wrote:
    Sweet Silence wrote:

Oh, I don't want him ANYWHERE NEAR Shenmue or JSR. They need to be left to their original teams, Smilebit and Am2.

Yeah. Maybe you're right, and they should stick to Smilebit and Am2, and games like that.
    Kendostudio
    Kendostudio

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Kendostudio September 11th 2010, 1:30 pm

Make another Nights game Iizuka, then we'll talk about what you want.
    Hayzer
    Hayzer

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas 3qll2

Takashi Iizuki has some ideas White10

Rep0

Post by Hayzer September 11th 2010, 2:52 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:We've found that formula though. Unleashed style is still not at the peak yet, true, but we're getting there. We just need to refine it.
    A KC2 should be easy as pie to make, so they shouldn't have trouble with that.
    But NiGHTS 3...uh..yeah...why again? Please have a reason.
    And yeah, do Shenmue 3 first. I'm not even a fan and I know that should be first.

Well, in actuality, we could have found the formula. Unleashed wasn't perfect (Werehog), and Colors isn't out yet. I'll have to get back to you on that when this game hits the shelves.

Knuckles Choatix 2? Why? Why do we need another Knuckles Chaotix? And this isn't sarcastic. It's a serious question. Why do we need another Chaotix?

And I agree with you about the NiGHTS. Why? I would've rather had it as a one hit wonder. I did like the music in the second one though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content