Console vs PC Gaming

karoshio
    karoshio

Console vs PC Gaming WFmvl

Rep0

Console vs PC Gaming Empty Console vs PC Gaming

Post by karoshio September 19th 2010, 12:55 am

Always a widely debated topic.

For me, PC gaming wins, very easily. In FSPs, i just prefer the feel of it a lot more and i have more friends who play the games i play on PC. So it just became my choice.

What does everyone else think? Why is console better, why is PC better?
    TurboAce360
    TurboAce360

Console vs PC Gaming 3qll2

: Male
     Rep0

Console vs PC Gaming Empty Re: Console vs PC Gaming

Post by TurboAce360 September 19th 2010, 1:10 am

Personally, I prefer the console.
    Zez
    Zez

Console vs PC Gaming VOZLn

Console vs PC Gaming Blackr10Console vs PC Gaming Medalw11Console vs PC Gaming Zigzag10Console vs PC Gaming Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez September 19th 2010, 1:15 am

You can't say one is indefinitely better than the other, I believe it really depends on which game you're talking about. For more sensitive fully 3D environments, like Team Fortress or Call of Duty, it's much easier to use the omnidirectional mouse over analog sticks. However, with still other games, I don't think you can do well playing an arcade fighter with a keyboard, or an adventure platformer, that's more suited to a console. You can buy PC controller plugins to solve that problem, but all the ones I've seen are light, cheap, and fragile.
    Shade
    Shade

Console vs PC Gaming Medalw11Console vs PC Gaming Zigzag10Console vs PC Gaming Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade September 19th 2010, 3:48 am

I prefer PC gaming. There are more opportunities to mod the games if you game on PC.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Console vs PC Gaming Medalw11Console vs PC Gaming Zigzag10Console vs PC Gaming White10Console vs PC Gaming Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern September 19th 2010, 10:53 am

on PC it's easier to aim and since a mouse is very sensitive it translates to easier sniping, also since most computers have a microphone built in you can have alot more in tactics...
    Erazor
    Erazor

Console vs PC Gaming Imagee10

Console vs PC Gaming Blackr10Console vs PC Gaming Medalw11Console vs PC Gaming Medalg10Console vs PC Gaming White10Console vs PC Gaming Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor September 19th 2010, 5:38 pm

Consoles. Just never liked PC gaming.
    Shortie861
    Shortie861

Console vs PC Gaming WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Shortie861 September 20th 2010, 6:08 am

Myself it depends on what game I am playing for example if it's a game like Sims or Halo Wars then I would prefer to play it on the PC however for games such as Halo and Call Of Duty I prefer console gaming.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Console vs PC Gaming 56qtD

Console vs PC Gaming Medalw11Console vs PC Gaming Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z September 20th 2010, 9:11 am

Consoles. PCs just change too constantly and keeping up with the the recommendations as they come out is too expensive IMO. All of the current consoles are outdated, but you don't have to constantly feed them money to keep them performing well and they still look fine due to the software optimization that unchanging hardware allows.

However, I do think it's about due time that we move on to new consoles considering the current ones are nearing 5 years old and the good looking games tend to struggle in frame rate a bit. And by new consoles, I mean a complete performance (and directed at MS, reliability) upgrade. That's kind of why I was a bit disappointed with this year's e3. PlayStation move, Kinect, and a Wii with new paint. No thanks. The only thing that got a performance upgrade (and which I'll probably be buying) is the Nintendo 3DS.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Console vs PC Gaming Medalw11Console vs PC Gaming Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord September 20th 2010, 10:49 am

Consoles. I've tried PC gaming and it didn't feel as natural as a controller.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content