The ancient lands.

4 posters

Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master

Techno Squeek
    Techno Squeek

Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master WFmvl

Rep0

Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Empty Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master

Post by Techno Squeek March 1st 2009, 11:13 pm

Hello again, I would just like to know if anyone else liked Shinobi 3 Return of the Ninja Master. It was my favorite in the Shinobi series with all the cool Super Moves that you could do.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Imagee10

Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Medalw11Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Medalg10Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Zigzag10Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Empty Re: Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master

Post by XNinjaRed March 2nd 2009, 12:59 am

I liked it, but of the whole Shinobi franchise, my favorite is Shinobi PS2.
    Techno Squeek
    Techno Squeek

Rep0

Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Empty Re: Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master

Post by Techno Squeek March 2nd 2009, 11:04 am

XNinjaRed wrote:I liked it, but of the whole Shinobi franchise, my favorite is Shinobi PS2.
    ehh..for some reason I didn't like that one to be honest
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Imagee10

Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Medalw11Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Medalg10Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Zigzag10Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 2nd 2009, 2:06 pm

That's okay. I know I'm in the minority when it comes to liking that game.
    I just like it for the challenge and time attacking.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master GOMM8

Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool March 2nd 2009, 2:13 pm

what's a shinobi?
    Techno Squeek
    Techno Squeek

Rep0

Post by Techno Squeek March 2nd 2009, 2:31 pm

joeoflula wrote:what's a shinobi?
    ....facepalm...ok well this is the game most people believe is the best of the series

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/62/Shinobi_III_-_Return_of_the_Ninja_Master_Coverart.png
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master VOZLn

Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Blackr10Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Medalw11Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Medalg10Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master White10Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 20th 2009, 7:27 pm

Techno Squeek wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:what's a shinobi?
    ....facepalm...ok well this is the game most people believe is the best of the series

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/62/Shinobi_III_-_Return_of_the_Ninja_Master_Coverart.png

You can't facepalm just because people haven't heard of Shinobi. I don't think it's popular enough for that really.

A number 3 sounds... well, I honestly didn't know there was a number two... unless this is just a game idea.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content