Kotorian deadzone

t5in
    t5in

Kotorian deadzone WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Kotorian deadzone Empty Kotorian deadzone

Post by t5in September 22nd 2010, 2:28 am

I ask that you read all the text here so that you can understand that this is a roleplay thread, NOT a fan-fiction thread, the roleplay is based in a world of my own creation, it's in another dimension that can be reached through gates that may randomly pop up in locations on earth and mobius or through the bermuda triangle, yes the Kotor realms as I have named it, is the location of all those dissappearances with the bermuda triangle.
    Also whenever someone is inside the Kotor realms they are immortal, as in they cannot age, they can live there for a hundred years and leave back to earth or mobius a hundred years later.
    the layout of it is large, with stretching plains, mountains and forests with a number of city's dotting certain area's including a city built on water in the middle of a lake which can only be reached by boat or plane.
    Basicly this will explain each city.

Realm name
    Kotor realms

Kingdoms
    Magholm - City of sorceress'
    Guidar - Capital city
    Snowholm - mountain city
    Holodra - Underground city
    Morgholm - City of darkness and rival to Guidar
    Glorina - City of Music
    Rouden - City on the water

Regions
    Moonta forest - Home to Holodra
    Tey plains - home to Guidar
    Kwon Lake - Home to Magholm
    Meneth Mountains - Home to Snowholm
    Black plains - Home to Morgholm
    Metal plains - Home of Glorina
    Snoren Lake - Home of Rouden
    The Deadzone

Rulers
    All of Kotor - Arthur 'Hol' Hawktalon/Jewel II
    Guidar - Hol
    Magholm - Siuna Sancha the High seat
    Snowholm - Sarah Hawktalon
    Holodra - Underking Oviani Groundbreaker
    Morgholm - High queen Vuriah
    Glorina - High King Tastis, High Queen Brylata
    Rouden - King Collin, Queen Harper

Special schools
    Magholm - school of sorceress' in teaching the ways of mana and to train their guardians
    Guidar - where Commando's, Marines and Assassin's are trained along with Free-running for the assassins
    Snowholm - where traditional warriors are trained in the sword and other traditional weaponry along with survival

Government
    Guidar - Council of generals with Hol as the hierarchy
    Magholm - Council of sorceress' with Siuna as the Hierarchy
    Holodra - One High king
    Snowholm - One High Queen
    Morgholm - Council of villains with Vuriah as Hierarchy
    Glorina - Council of musicians
    Rouden - One King and One Queen

Hopefully this may assist in your questions, remember that this is a futeristic realm, having developed it's own technology and has made quite a few medical breakthroughs but I will answer questions related to them aslong as you ask along with that, ask any other questions if you'd like now on to the plot.

The plot is that there is one region of the Kotor realms that is void of life, despite all efforts to terraform it's landscape, it still remains as a desolate place. Many say the ancients cursed the place for this is where unspeakable evils were conducted but some say it's the pockets of ancient relics and hidden treasure that mess with the terraforming equipment so this attracted tresure hunters of all types, soon rumors spread of five sacred gems that held similar properties to the chaos emeralds and so this sparked a great war between the nations of Kotor, the five gems were found indeed but the High King Arthur Hawktalon found something as big a news as the five gems themselves, a huge cache of artifacts that was almost impossible to comprehend, to prevent this cache falling into the wrong hands, he sealed the cache and even scattered the five gems to prevent the war from happening again.
    Many years have passed since the great war and bandits have began popping up in the deadzone, aswell more treasure hunters have begun arriving and some of the big corporations have set up towns for these treasure hunters and some corporations are even trying to find the 'Golden prize' that Hol had discovered themselves.

Nations like Morgholm have begun smuggling weapons and vehicles to keep the local bandit clans supplied and Weapons dealers for the Treasure hunters.

A new kind of war is starting, not one of nations, but one that could be on the same magnitude of the great war itself and all of it sarrounds The Great Five Gems and the 'Golden Prize' whoever finds them, controls the Dead zone.

Will you be a Treasure hunter? Bandit? or a Mercenary?
    Shade
    Shade

Kotorian deadzone VOZLn

Kotorian deadzone Medalw11Kotorian deadzone Zigzag10Kotorian deadzone Medal13

Rep2

Kotorian deadzone Empty Re: Kotorian deadzone

Post by Shade September 22nd 2010, 10:39 am

Please can I be a bandit in this roleplay?
    t5in
    t5in

Kotorian deadzone WFmvl

Rep0

Post by t5in September 22nd 2010, 4:13 pm

Well of course you can be a bandit but understand, bandits don't live in the lap of luxury, think of them as taking scrap metal, and making use for that scrap metal as houses and other items, I will wait a bit longer to see if anyone else will join then I will start
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Kotorian deadzone Imagee10

Kotorian deadzone Medalg10

Rep9

Post by karkooshy September 22nd 2010, 5:18 pm

I'll be supporting this and joining as a Treasure hunter :)
    I'm not familiar with "text-style" RPGs if you know what I'm talking about xP
    Let's go look for them gems ^^
    Shade
    Shade

Kotorian deadzone VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Shade September 23rd 2010, 10:57 am

t5in wrote:Well of course you can be a bandit but understand, bandits don't live in the lap of luxury, think of them as taking scrap metal, and making use for that scrap metal as houses and other items, I will wait a bit longer to see if anyone else will join then I will start

Yeah, true. It would be fun to be a bandit, though.
    t5in
    t5in

Kotorian deadzone WFmvl

Rep0

Post by t5in September 23rd 2010, 4:06 pm

((alright I'll be starting, but I do not expect you guys to write a book, but I expect you to alteast make it clear on what the character is doing, who the character is, where is the character, that's all I need))

Today was a hot day, as was every other day in the dead zone, the two suns of the Kotorian realms beat down on the bare surfaces of rock and sand with only a small ammount of vegitation dotting the landscape, showing some victory's in the terraforming attempts but were also taunts to the scientists.
    The surface being hot enough to cook a desert striders egg on it's surface alot of the inhabitants remained indoors unless it was necessary to walk out into the sun.
    A vehicle that looked beat-up, dirt being it's 'coat of paint' it drove on some of the few remaining usable roads that snaked around the deadzone.
    The windows of the bus were replaced with metal shutters, welded in place with some parts of it being replaced with armour plating, obviously to brunt a bandit attack or to brunt the weather. Inside the bus, a new load of treasure hunters were arriving at the town of New Guidar, the name being a parody of the original capital city, but the name suited it oddly for this was the largest town in the Deadzone.

The bus pulled up to the towns wall, the wall itself looked primitive by Kotorian standards but it was sturdy, being old military technology, obviously retired from service the wall was white and held a dried mud texture but without the cracks in it's surfaces.
    The bus opened it's doors and a stream of creatures stepped off the bus, including one hedgehog who if you looked for him in a crowd, would find it hard to pick him out, he had electric blue fur and his quills had white tips that seemed to flow in an electric type pattern across his quills, he had golden eyes and tanned skin, he wore a cap on his head to keep the sun out of his eyes with a large scarf wrapped around his neck and mouth, he wore a pair of goggles which were sitting on the cap for the moment and a simple black shirt and black pants, his eyes traveled around him seeing nothing for miles and he shook his head, underneath his shirt he had dog tags around his neck that spoke his name simply as 'Shock'.
    He walked with the crowd and stepped through the gate opening to reveal a town that looked like it could use a cleaning day but there were essential housing of course, apartments, a pub, a sheriffs office, a vehicle and weapons depot and a bounty hunters board where dangerous criminals were placed for treasure hunters or mercenary's who need money to fund their operations.
    Shade
    Shade

Kotorian deadzone VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Shade September 24th 2010, 9:29 am

A bandit was following Shock. The bandit was a hedgehog. He had blood red fur and wore a black midnight cape. A sharp serrated sword was in his right hand, in case he needed to fight anyone.

He slipped through the crowds in the city with ease, keeping his gaze on Shock at all times, his dark grey eyes occasionally pausing to take in the scenery. He knew that he would have a tough time avoiding the mercenaries and treasure hunters.

Checking around that nobody else was around, he withdrew his name card. Staring at him from the card was himself, and by him the caption "Malice the Hedgehog".

Malice put the card back in his cloak and continued following Shock, intending to rob him, to fund himself with the money he so desperately needed.
    t5in
    t5in

Kotorian deadzone WFmvl

Rep0

Post by t5in September 25th 2010, 5:44 pm

As Shock moved through the crowds toward the pub his instincts began to scream to him that he was being followed, he kept a straight face, walking into a nearby alley before taking cover behind a wall that led to an adjacent wall as he drew a revolver out from under his scarf which covered the shoulder holster he wore the gun looked similar to a classic revolver with a eight shot wheel but there were two barrels and there was no space between the barrels for they were built to look like one large barrel, he closed his eyes concentrating for a moment as lightning began to course down his arm and into his gun as the gun began to have short charges of electricity travel along it's body before Shock turned from the wall and pointed his gun up the alley toward the intruder
    Shade
    Shade

Kotorian deadzone VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Shade September 26th 2010, 4:02 am

Malice jumped over the lightning bolts easily. He jumped onto a balcony, and then jumped down to meet Shock.

Malice barged into Shock, his momentum carrying himself and Shock careering backwards into a wall. As Shock lay dazed, Malice quickly bound Shock. He then searched through the hedgehog's pockets. He found a surprising amount of gold. Making a decision, he took the gold, and left Shock tied up there.
    t5in
    t5in

Kotorian deadzone WFmvl

Rep0

Post by t5in September 26th 2010, 4:15 am

((uhh no powerplaying my freind thats a big no no in my roleplaying book :nono: ))

far away from the scene of the theft the real Shock chuckled as he held his hand infront of him, showing the view through a lightning vortex of the lightning clone he had made to throw the thief off of him, back in the alley the clone dissappeared in a flurry of electricity and the money that Malice held dissappeared in an explosion of energy.
    Back on the rooftop Shock pulled his scarf down, taking a cigerette pack from his pocket and placed one in his mouth, lighting it with a zippo lighter that was coloured blue with a golden lightning bolt in the centre and snapped it shut with a metallic click before putting it away and blowing out a puff of smoke before he jumped off the roof of the pub and walked inside pushing the folding doors aside and taking a seat, ordering a shot of scotch
    Shade
    Shade

Kotorian deadzone VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Shade September 26th 2010, 10:28 am

Malice could only watch as the money in his hand disappeared. He quickly toured the town, looking for any more chances to make (or steal) money.

He soon spotted his chance. An expensive car was lying on the street. Its keys were on its bonnet, and inside the car was a wad of notes. Malice seized his chance, took the keys and started the car. Within minutes he had left the town behind him, and was looking for more easy money to be made.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content