sykog
Zez
SonicFan 1
8 posters

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight

SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight VOZLn

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medalw11Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight White10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medal13

: Male
     Rep3

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Empty Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight

Post by SonicFan 1 March 4th 2009, 1:04 am

Jet is Lamorak and Silver is Galahad.

Look in characters:
    http://www.sega.com/sonicblackknight/us/index.html

Awesome.
    Zez
    Zez

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Blackr10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medalw11Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Zigzag10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medal13

Rep24

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Empty Re: Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 1:08 am

Jet is in it? My faith in SEGA has been shattered.
    sykog
    sykog

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Imagee10

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Blackr10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medalw11Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medalg10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Zigzag10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medal13

Rep29

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Empty Re: Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight

Post by sykog March 4th 2009, 1:23 am

Its bad enough Silver is in it, but it's just going too fr, when JET of all characters is put in. Why, Sega, why????
    Zez
    Zez

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Blackr10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medalw11Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Zigzag10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 1:27 am

sykog77 wrote:Its bad enough Silver is in it, but it's just going too fr, when JET of all characters is put in. Why, Sega, why????

My View ^
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medalw11Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight White10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 4th 2009, 1:30 am

Why are people so pissed off about this. I don't have a problem that Silver and Jet are in it.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 1:31 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:Why are people so pissed off about this. I don't have a problem that Silver and Jet are in it.

Let me ask you this: How long have you been a fan of Sonic?
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 4th 2009, 1:32 am

Zezima wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:Why are people so pissed off about this. I don't have a problem that Silver and Jet are in it.

Let me ask you this: How long have you been a fan of Sonic?
    Since I was a little kid.
    sykog
    sykog

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Blackr10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medalw11Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medalg10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Zigzag10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 4th 2009, 1:33 am

Well on my list of least favorite characters:

1. Wave
    2. Rouge
    3. Elise
    4. Storm
    5. Jet6. Silver
    7. Black Doom

That's why
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 4th 2009, 1:34 am

sykog77 wrote:

1. Wave
    2. Rouge
    3. Elise
    4. Storm
    5. Jet6. Silver
    7. Black Doom

That's why
    Who would you like to see in it then?
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog March 4th 2009, 1:36 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

1. Wave
    2. Rouge
    3. Elise
    4. Storm
    5. Jet6. Silver
    7. Black Doom

That's why
    Who would you like to see in it then?
    Ok I I had to pick let's say 7.

Sonic Knuckles Tails Shadow Blaze Espio and Chaos.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight ZtZYh

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Blackr10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medalw11Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Zigzag10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight White10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medal13Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 4th 2009, 1:39 am

Oh, they're in the story. Epicly awesome!
    [:center][img]h
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog March 4th 2009, 1:43 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Oh, they're in the story. Epicly awesome!
    Im pretty sure that's sarcasm but in case it's not...

:X(: :X(: :Evil: :Evil: :Evil: :Evil: :Evil: :Evil: WHY!!!!!!!?????
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 4th 2009, 1:45 am

sykog77 wrote:

Calm down sykog.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog March 4th 2009, 1:48 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

Calm down sykog.
    Don't worry, Im fine now.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Blackr10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medalw11Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Zigzag10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight White10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medal13Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 4th 2009, 1:51 am

I've come to really like Jet, especially since SR:ZG. It made it seem like he was going slightly insanse due to Sonic beating him.
    As for Silver, his character just seems awesome. A hero too young for the job, but the only person that can do it.
    And since only their forms are being used, and probably not their personalities, you guys can chillax a bit.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 4th 2009, 1:57 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I've come to really like Jet, especially since SR:ZG. It made it seem like he was going slightly insanse due to Sonic beating him.
    As for Silver, his character just seems awesome. A hero too young for the job, but the only person that can do it.
    And since only their forms are being used, and probably not their personalities, you guys can chillax a bit.
    Exactly
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 2:11 am

To Sonic Fan 1: Can you put that in terms of years?
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 4th 2009, 2:22 am

Zezima wrote:To Sonic Fan 1: Can you put that in terms of years?
    I think about at 5 or 6 I started to like him by playing his games on the Mega Drive so that means for about 10 years I have liked him. Im 15 now turning 16 in October. I think I know what your going to say anyway. Yor rather see old characters like Mighty and Fang and all that am I right.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 2:25 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    I think about at 5 or 6 I started to like him by playing his games on the Mega Drive so that means for about 10 years I have liked him. Im 15 now turning 16 in October. I think I know what your going to say anyway. Yor rather see old characters like Mighty and Fang and all that am I right.

No, I hate fang, and although I like Mighty, it isn't going to happen. Well, by your taste I wouldn't have guessed you're older than me, but anywho. I assumed you might be a newer fan, by liking Silver & Jet. I just don't like them, personally.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 4th 2009, 2:29 am

Zezima wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:

No, I hate fang, and although I like Mighty, it isn't going to happen. Well, by your taste I wouldn't have guessed you're older than me, but anywho. I assumed you might be a newer fan, by liking Silver & Jet. I just don't like them, personally.
    Well I have liked Sonic for years and I like Silver and Jet. Its alright if you don't like Silver and Jet im just saying.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 4th 2009, 2:38 am

Mighty isn't exactly impossible. If Sega ran out of characters to fill up the roundtable, it could happen...
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 2:47 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote: If Sega ran out of characters...

As if originality matters to them.

To SonicFan1: Okay, then.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medalw11Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medalg10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Zigzag10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 4th 2009, 3:48 am

Zezima wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:

Liking a new character doesn't mean you are a new fan.
    Let me say I'd rather have Shadow, Silver and Jet then Fang, Mighty and Ray.
    That's not because I'm a new Sonic fan, no I was litterally BORN with Sonic (seriously, My dad got Sonic 1 for himself when I was just born. Same year. 1991).
    I just like them better because:

Shadow has a past and a character development that makes him forget it and care for the future of others. Fang simply wants to steal valuables and that's it. He has barely a story which even Sonic 1 or Sonic 2 already has! Rouge has more story, and I barely even like her!

Silver has a motivation, while I do think it's stupid how he came back into the same time thrice (or twice, Sonic Rivals 1/2, the whole Solaris thing) he at LEAST has an original (original in the sense that nobody else does it in the universe) power. Mighty? He's simply Sonic if he decided not to get the added abilities he got when he went into 3D!

Jet has another original thing, well, until everybody else in the whole series did extreme boards, but it really started with him. The fact he started it long ago and is a pro for apparently years, but yet got beaten by Sonic who just started like a day or two is a fun device they used to make Sonic look cool, and in a way it worked, although predictable. Ray is simply Tails with one tail. Heck he only was in one game (which people barely even know), why bother with him?
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 4:01 am

XNinjaRed wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

Liking a new character doesn't mean you are a new fan.
    Let me say I'd rather have Shadow, Silver and Jet then Fang, Mighty and Ray.
    That's not because I'm a new Sonic fan.

I like Mighty & Ray, not Fang. Also, liking a new character does not make you a newb, it's a generalization that newer fans tend to like newer characters, is all I'm saying. There are no 100%'s to anything in statistics, I understand that.

XNinjaRed wrote:Shadow has a past and a character development that makes him forget it and care for the future of others. Fang simply wants to steal valuables and that's it. He has barely a story which even Sonic 1 or Sonic 2 already has! Rouge has more story, and I barely even like her!

I said I don't like fang. Shadow has character development, but SEGA handled it quite poorly, in my opinion. Rouge started to have a story, but they kind of gave up on it, I guess.

XNinjaRed wrote:Silver has a motivation, while I do think it's stupid how he came back into the same time thrice (or twice, Sonic Rivals 1/2, the whole Solaris thing) he at LEAST has an original (original in the sense that nobody else does it in the universe) power. Mighty? He's simply Sonic if he decided not to get the added abilities he got when he went into 3D!

Telekenisis is an orginal power in terms of Sonic Team, but not an original power overall. Mighty's personality and lack of added powers make him a more down to earth person than some others. Does that make him better? No. Does that make him better in my opinion? Yes.

XNinjaRed wrote:Jet has another original thing, well, until everybody else in the whole series did extreme boards, but it really started with him. The fact he started it long ago and is a pro for apparently years, but yet got beaten by Sonic who just started like a day or two is a fun device they used to make Sonic look cool, and in a way it worked, although predictable. Ray is simply Tails with one tail. Heck he only was in one game (which people barely even know), why bother with him?

Ray has a fun personality and an orignal species, and could have had a lot of character developments and twists if done right. Also, one plot device doesn't make a whole character's depth. A continuity of plot devices makes for a more interesting character instead of back tracking to the same device and trait. This seems to be SEGA'S weak point, because they love to back track every character's past, and never changes anything, instead repeats everything in new environments essentially. Knuckles is always looking for the Master Emerald, Sonic is always mad at Robotnik, Shadow always thinks of his past, Silver is always involved in time travel, Rouge is always involved in a gem theft, Tails is always making gadgets, etc., etc., etc., etc.,
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medalw11Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medalg10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Zigzag10Jet and Silver confirmed to be in Black Knight Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 4th 2009, 4:26 am

Zezima wrote:I said I don't like fang. Shadow has character development, but SEGA handled it quite poorly, in my opinion. Rouge started to have a story, but they kind of gave up on it, I guess.
    The "Kinda" story is still more then what Fang could've had.

Zezima wrote:Telekenisis is an orginal power in terms of Sonic Team, but not an original power overall. Mighty's personality and lack of added powers make him a more down to earth person than some others. Does that make him better? No. Does that make him better in my opinion? Yes.
    That's what I'm saying. It's not an original power overall, but original in the Sonic Universe. Seriously, where are you getting the "personality" thing? I barely seen what Mighty does and likes that is unique and I played the Sega Sonic Arcade and Knuckles Chaotix. Sure it's your opinion, doesn't mean my opinion will change for that. I'll respect it though.

Zezima wrote:Ray has a fun personality and an orignal species, and could have had a lot of character developments and twists if done right. Also, one plot device doesn't make a whole character's depth. A continuity of plot devices makes for a more interesting character instead of back tracking to the same device and trait. This seems to be SEGA'S weak point, because they love to back track every character's past, and never changes anything, instead repeats everything in new environments essentially. Knuckles is always looking for the Master Emerald, Sonic is always mad at Robotnik, Shadow always thinks of his past, Silver is always involved in time travel, Rouge is always involved in a gem theft, Tails is always making gadgets, etc., etc., etc., etc.,
    That one plot device at least gave him some sort of Vegeta-ish rivalry (since Sonic & Shadow have the "Twins/Sibling Rivalry" and Sonic & Knuckles have the "Goku/Piccolo Rivalry" I guess they completed it with Sonic & Jet's "Vegeta/Goku Rivalry") where he REALLY wants to beat Sonic. That plot device became his character. Look at how he was in Sonic Riders, looking down on Sonic like "Pffft, they exagerated about you". Then Sonic Riders Zero Gravity he's all "GODDAMMIT! I HAVE TO BEAT HIM!". Ray's potential is, like I said, nothing but being a Tails clone or like Chip. But Ray can't be Light Gaia now can he?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content