Jmh
Plix
Shade
9 posters

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters

Shade
    Shade

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters VOZLn

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Medalw11Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Zigzag10Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Empty Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters

Post by Shade October 22nd 2010, 11:27 am

http://www.segabits.com/?p=5022

Impressive, I must admit. What SEGA and Sony have done there is increase demand for both their products by shared advertising. I've never seen this in practice, until now. I must admit, it's an impressive move by both Sony and SEGA. Good work.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Empty Re: Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters

Post by Plix October 22nd 2010, 2:57 pm

I don't think it is planned corporate advertising, I think it's just something inside of a store.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Imagee10

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Medalw11Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters White10Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Medal13

Rep67

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Empty Re: Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters

Post by Jmh October 22nd 2010, 3:04 pm

Looks more like he's hiding behind it.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Medalg10

Rep9

Post by karkooshy October 22nd 2010, 4:32 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:http://www.segabits.com/?p=5022

Impressive, I must admit. What SEGA and Sony have done there is increase demand for both their products by shared advertising. I've never seen this in practice, until now. I must admit, it's an impressive move by both Sony and SEGA. Good work.

That is something to be disappointed by, not proud of... unless that was sarcasm. :faic:
    I mean... sonic isn't even showing.... xD
    Reading your post I thought he'd be in the poster xP
    Phantom
    Phantom

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom October 22nd 2010, 4:49 pm

If you had to greet everyone that walked through the doors of that local game studio, wouldn't you want to hide from the really fickle customers as well?
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters 56qtD

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Medalw11Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z October 26th 2010, 6:14 am

I'm pretty sure it's just a Sonic statue thing that the store owner decided to just set the Playstation Move thing on.
    sykog
    sykog

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Blackr10Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Medalw11Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Medalg10Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Zigzag10Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 27th 2010, 1:26 am

Jmh wrote:Looks more like he's hiding behind it.
    That's what I think.
    Shade
    Shade

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Medalw11Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Zigzag10Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade October 27th 2010, 7:28 am

sykog wrote:
    Jmh wrote:Looks more like he's hiding behind it.
    That's what I think.

SEGA couldn't have been too pleased by that.
    Gin93
    Gin93

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Gin93 November 24th 2010, 7:32 pm

someone got lazy
    SonicFreak!
    SonicFreak!

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters WFmvl

Sonic hired to hold Playstation Move posters Blackr10

Rep0

Post by SonicFreak! November 24th 2010, 9:13 pm

It's kind of fail, it looks like that store just used Sonic as a stand.
    Not even his face is visible, just his ears.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content