+2
Auflodern
Shade
6 posters

Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console

Shade
    Shade

Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console VOZLn

Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Medalw11Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Zigzag10Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Empty Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console

Post by Shade October 30th 2010, 7:11 am

Sorry guys, no link for now, as it was taken down, but I managed to get a copy paste:

After years of talking, Microsoft has finally convinced a merger with Monster Inc. CEO Mr. Waternoose will be aiding Microsoft in making their new console. Microsoft's Xbox720 will not run on conventional electricity, but Scream. Scream is a new source of energy, that is produced by Monster Inc. and this new source of power, when combined with Microsoft's machines, produces efficiency like no other machine. When powered by Scream, the Xbox720 prototypes create nearly 0 heat, and whats more, one decibel of Scream is enough to power a Xbox720 for more than a year. Microsoft plans on shipping each console with a Scream Extractor, that you will have to use to recharge your Xbox720's battery. Mr. Waternoose warns to never laugh into the extractor, doing so could over load the battery. In preparation for such cases, Microsoft will initiate the "Battery Replacement Service" at launch. Thanks to the power of Scream, battery production will only cost the company $2.60 to make, and the replacement service only charges the consumer $5.00 + Shipping for a new battery. It looks like Microsoft is set to take the industry by storm, and its all thanks to Mr. Waternoose and Monsters Inc.
    Spoiler:

I'm still not quite sure of what Scream is, or its chemical forumla, but I will update you guys if possible. If what this is saying is true (about Scream), this could solve every single problem we have with the 360. Also, MS will now have the environmental edge (as it creates no waste). Sony will need something pretty special to compete with this.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Medalw11Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Zigzag10Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console White10Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Medal13

Rep26

Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Empty Re: Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console

Post by Auflodern October 30th 2010, 10:22 am

exactly what I was thinking...

Monsters inc.
    Shade
    Shade

Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Medalw11Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Zigzag10Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Medal13

Rep2

Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Empty Re: Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console

Post by Shade October 30th 2010, 4:39 pm

Auflodern wrote:exactly what I was thinking...

Monsters inc.

Yeah. This should be a major asset to Microsoft.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Imagee10

Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Medalg10

Rep9

Post by karkooshy October 30th 2010, 6:40 pm

um...xD
    I think that's a joke...
    Have you watched Monsters Inc? Scream is some sort of electrical power source contained in a battery that monsters fill up when they scare little children... and the children "scream"...
    so yeah... I don't think Microsoft will be scaring kids for energy... xP

Last edited by karkooshy on November 9th 2010, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Army
    Army

Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Blackr10Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Medalw11Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Medalg10Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Zigzag10Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Medal13Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army October 30th 2010, 7:23 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Auflodern wrote:exactly what I was thinking...

Monsters inc.

You... you do know this was a joke... and Monster Inc is a movie right...
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Medalw11Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Zigzag10Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console White10Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern October 30th 2010, 7:37 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:

You... you do know this was a joke... and Monster Inc is a movie right...

Yeah Microsoft may be cheap but they may lose alot of their fanbase if they sell a new console this soon and leave the Xbox360 to rot.

Not to mention they're dropping the xbox name
    chaosenchantment
    chaosenchantment

Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by chaosenchantment November 6th 2010, 10:16 pm

I'm screaming with excitment for this new technology. ballybahblallybahboooooooo
    it should mean that your electricity build will be lowered.

I called geico for a quote to see if they could be lower than Microsoft Scream System and they know what they said? WE GUARANTEE IT! NO ONE CAN BEAT OUR LOW PRICES! :mahboi:

SO then I said orly well try to beat this!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :plode:
    and they were like "please hold" after a while Steve Jobs came on and said "Please leave us alone."
    chaosenchantment
    chaosenchantment

Rep0

Post by chaosenchantment November 8th 2010, 5:47 pm

I'm posted with my scream dailusu
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade November 8th 2010, 6:03 pm

chaosenchantment wrote:I'm screaming with excitment for this new technology. ballybahblallybahboooooooo

I called geico for a quote to see if they could be lower than Microsoft Scream System and they know what they said? WE GUARANTEE IT! NO ONE CAN BEAT OUR LOW PRICES! :mahboi:

and they were like "please hold" after a while Steve Jobs came on and said "Please leave us alone."

I like your sense of humor :P

Fresh, and rather new, compared with the usual.
    nolvorite
    nolvorite

Xbox720 news - Microsoft aquires raw power for their console WFmvl

Rep1

Post by nolvorite November 9th 2010, 1:21 pm

Seems nice. Going to be one of Xbox's great inventions.
    chaosenchantment
    chaosenchantment

Rep0

Post by chaosenchantment November 10th 2010, 9:53 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    chaosenchantment wrote:I'm screaming with excitment for this new technology. ballybahblallybahboooooooo

Thank you!! 🤣 You're very special too :D:
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade November 11th 2010, 12:25 pm

chaosenchantment wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:

Thank you!! 🤣 You're very special too :D:

Thank you very much.

Hopefully the XBOX 720 will be special as well.
    chaosenchantment
    chaosenchantment

Rep0

Post by chaosenchantment November 13th 2010, 11:51 am

MICROSFOT Has Hearby announceed the #1 Launch Title for the XBOX 720:
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCREAMER!!!!!!!!
    and here's a Sneak Peak.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udp-nGiPs4Q

chaosenchantment
    chaosenchantment

Rep0

Post by chaosenchantment November 13th 2010, 11:55 am

and here is another very successful game that will also be launched exclusively on the XBOX 720: "SCARY MAZE GAME!"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2R9YTXJeWE&feature=fvw
    chaosenchantment
    chaosenchantment

Rep0

Post by chaosenchantment October 12th 2021, 11:30 pm

chaosenchantment wrote:
    and here is another very successful game that will also be launched exclusively on the XBOX 720: "SCARY MAZE GAME!"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2R9YTXJeWE&feature=fvw
    Dicklist POP GAME  Gravedigger  Ranch @ dick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content