Shade
Super Racer Z
Chaos_Overlord
Erazor
Phantom
Roterblitz
Sonamy43
13 posters

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan? (Talking about the game)

Sonamy43
    Sonamy43

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Empty Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan? (Talking about the game)

Post by Sonamy43 November 21st 2010, 11:06 pm

It's been a while since I last visited here... Well anyway, I finally talked myself into getting Shadow the Hedgehog, and I actually think it's pretty fun. :faic: I think the controls are pretty easy to get used to, and there's lots of places to explore. The camera angles could be better, but other than that, I actually like this game. Is there anybody else who can at least bear to to play this? (Please don't flame me if you're not a fan. I'm just asking a simple question.)
    Anonymous

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Empty Re: Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan? (Talking about the game)

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 9:28 pm

heh...me. its one of the best sonic games out...i would actually take it over sonic and the secret rings
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) VOZLn

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Blackr10Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medalw11Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medalg10Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) White10Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medal13

: Male
     Rep6

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Empty Re: Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan? (Talking about the game)

Post by Roterblitz December 1st 2010, 12:22 pm

The story made me lose a few brain cells, but looking back, I actually did have a lot of fun playing it.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom December 1st 2010, 2:32 pm

Admittedly, all I played of it was a demo of sorts, and I wasn't really feeling that it was the game for me.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Imagee10

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Blackr10Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medalw11Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medalg10Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) White10Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor December 1st 2010, 2:44 pm

I was actually very fond of the controls and the music. While the shooting mechanic was a stupid idea, it was functional, and Sega had some pretty interesting weapons to use. Plus, if I remember correctly, it had more levels overall than any other last gen Sonic game.

So yeah, it had some pretty big blemishes but the positives outweigh the negatives.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medalw11Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord December 2nd 2010, 12:22 am

Some of the missions were a pain, but overall, I enjoyed the game.
    ... that being said there are some things that are annoying. The Egg Breaker boss fight... eggman repeating the same line over and over and over and over again.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) 56qtD

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medalw11Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z December 2nd 2010, 10:33 am

I can't call myself a fan, but I admit that I don't despise it in the same way as Sonic Heroes and Sonic 06 gameplay wise. I still hate the way that it completely screws up the backstory and personality of SA2 Shadow with all of it's needless plot twists, aliens, and bad execution though. I'm also not a fan of the broken moral system where the alien and GUN soldiers attack you regardless of whether or not you attacked them first.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor December 3rd 2010, 7:15 pm

Chaos_Overlord wrote:Some of the missions were a pain, but overall, I enjoyed the game.
    ... that being said there are some things that are annoying. The Egg Breaker boss fight... eggman repeating the same line over and over and over and over again.
    Face facts son. A Sonic game is not complete without Eggman repeating at least one line over and over again. Even Unleashed Wii had "YOU LITTLE... You Little!"
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) 56qtD

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z December 3rd 2010, 9:20 pm

Erazor wrote:
    Chaos_Overlord wrote:Some of the missions were a pain, but overall, I enjoyed the game.
    Face facts son. A Sonic game is not complete without Eggman repeating at least one line over and over again. Even Unleashed Wii had "YOU LITTLE... You Little!"

So does that mean Sonic Colors is not a complete Sonic game? Or is there a repeated line said by robotnik in there that I just failed to notice?
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor December 4th 2010, 2:23 am

Super Racer Z wrote:
    Erazor wrote:

So does that mean Sonic Colors is not a complete Sonic game? Or is there a repeated line said by robotnik in there that I just failed to notice?
    I wouldn't know.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord December 4th 2010, 9:09 am

Erazor wrote:
    That is a good point. I completely forgot about that.
    Shade
    Shade

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medalw11Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Zigzag10Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade December 6th 2010, 12:18 pm

Yeah, I'm a fan of Shadow the Hedgehog (the game, I mean).

It had everything I look for in a game:

It was easy
    Controls were straightforward
    Graphics were okay.

And some of the missions there were quite cool.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Kz2PK

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow December 10th 2010, 10:11 am

I enjoyed it, not the best Sonic game but still pretty rocking. Music was great too.
    aron13
    aron13

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) WFmvl

Rep0

Post by aron13 December 31st 2010, 12:38 am

i thought that the game was really good. i liked the shooting concept in it
    Zez
    Zez

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Blackr10Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medalw11Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Zigzag10Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 1st 2011, 8:27 pm

I could forgive a lot of complaints I have for it if it weren't for the dodgiest controls I've ever used, and how easy it is to homing attack off a ledge when you're facing the direction of half a dozen flying enemies.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) ZtZYh

Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Blackr10Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medalw11Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Zigzag10Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) White10Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) Medal13Anybody else a Shadow the Hedgehog fan?  (Talking about the game) 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 1st 2011, 11:49 pm

Yeah, it's okay. Can't stand Westopolis anymore.
    Hopefully XNinjaRed gets to remake it. :D
    Link451
    Link451

Rep11

Post by Link451 January 2nd 2011, 1:03 pm

Yeah, I kind of liked it. The GC version was a lot better than the other two and had smooth controls and a decent camera.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 January 2nd 2011, 3:44 pm

I was a fan of Shadow in SA2. After he officially died in SA2 and was brought back as a different Shadow, I didn't like him as much. The SA2 (true) Shadow was my favorite.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see the game part. But yeah, the game was okay. Not SA2 caliber Shadow worthy though.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor January 2nd 2011, 4:49 pm

Link451 wrote:Yeah, I kind of liked it. The GC version was a lot better than the other two and had smooth controls and a decent camera.
    Frankly, I've had an overall better experience with the X-box version. Never touched the PS2 version though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content