The ancient lands.

3 posters

To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously*

Dragon Falcon
    Dragon Falcon

To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* Empty To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously*

Post by Dragon Falcon March 5th 2009, 5:05 pm

Did you find some of the lines a bit... well...

Excalibur: "She looks worn down! You can probably get through her now."
    Dark Queen: "Aaaaaaaah! But I... I... Aaaaaaah!"
    Excalibur Sonic: *Thumbs up*

Yep...
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* Imagee10

To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* Blackr10To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* Medalw11To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* Zigzag10To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* White10To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* Medal13To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* Medalg10

Rep35

To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* Empty Re: To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously*

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 5th 2009, 5:08 pm

Innuendo
    Nice
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* Imagee10

To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* Medalw11To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* Medalg10To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* Zigzag10To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* Medal13

Rep4

To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously* Empty Re: To anyone who beat the final boss. *spoilers obviously*

Post by XNinjaRed March 6th 2009, 1:09 am

I lol'd lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content