The ancient lands.

4 posters

A real AHA! moment for me and the series

Auflodern
    Auflodern

A real AHA! moment for me and the series VOZLn

A real AHA! moment for me and the series Medalw11A real AHA! moment for me and the series Zigzag10A real AHA! moment for me and the series White10A real AHA! moment for me and the series Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

A real AHA! moment for me and the series Empty A real AHA! moment for me and the series

Post by Auflodern January 4th 2011, 8:20 pm

YES! I have found the storyline after 5 minutes of boredom waiting for a game to install! Feast your eyes on the Sonic the Hedgehog storyline! yay..?

Game storyline:
    Sonic 1, Sonic CD, Sonic 2, Sonic 3&K, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic adventure, Sonic adventure 2,Sonic Heroes, Sonic advance series, Sonic battle, Shadow the hedgehog, Sonic 06, Sonic rush series. (yes I did miss games didn't I?)

now all that's left is a storyboard
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

A real AHA! moment for me and the series Imagee10

A real AHA! moment for me and the series Blackr10A real AHA! moment for me and the series Medalw11A real AHA! moment for me and the series Zigzag10A real AHA! moment for me and the series White10A real AHA! moment for me and the series Medal13A real AHA! moment for me and the series Medalg10

Rep35

A real AHA! moment for me and the series Empty Re: A real AHA! moment for me and the series

Post by NeoMetalSonic January 5th 2011, 1:22 pm

No
    Jmh
    Jmh

A real AHA! moment for me and the series Imagee10

A real AHA! moment for me and the series Medalw11A real AHA! moment for me and the series White10A real AHA! moment for me and the series Medal13

Rep67

A real AHA! moment for me and the series Empty Re: A real AHA! moment for me and the series

Post by Jmh January 5th 2011, 4:26 pm

Sonic 1- Sonic CD- Sonic 2- Sonic 3&K- Sonic 4: Episode 1- Sonic Adventure- Sonic Adventure 2- Sonic Advance games- Sonic Heroes- Sonic Battle- Shadow the Hedgehog- Sonic Rush- Sonic Riders- Sonic Rush Adventure- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity- Sonic Unleashed- Sonic Free Riders- Sonic Colors.
    Shade
    Shade

A real AHA! moment for me and the series VOZLn

A real AHA! moment for me and the series Medalw11A real AHA! moment for me and the series Zigzag10A real AHA! moment for me and the series Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade January 6th 2011, 12:35 pm

Sweet!

The storyline is quite good, to be honest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content