The ancient lands.

5 posters

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp?

Doodle
    Doodle

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Kz2PK

Rep5

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Empty Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp?

Post by Doodle January 8th 2011, 3:11 pm

I've been looking for that bus stamp for hours...

EDIT:
    Suspicious Bush wrote:On a side note, Most of the older members here may know me. I was here as Superdoodleman for a while, I got around to rejoining now.
    (well, being unbanned by Zezima, but that still counts as rejoining. Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Stuff-7)

I'm going to try to be less of a douche this time.

Last edited by Suspicious Bush on January 9th 2011, 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cy-Fox
    Cy-Fox

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? WFmvl

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep0

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Empty Re: Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp?

Post by Cy-Fox January 8th 2011, 3:17 pm

Suspicious Bush wrote:I've been looking for that bus stamp for hours...

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Wut

I don't get the reference Confused But welcome to The Sonic Community.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Imagee10

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Medalw11Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? White10Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Medal13

Rep67

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Empty Re: Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp?

Post by Jmh January 8th 2011, 6:22 pm

Welcome, and you aren't going to a bus stop, because you're going to stay with us! Mwahahahahaha!
    Cosmo The Seedrian
    Cosmo The Seedrian

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Cosmo The Seedrian January 8th 2011, 10:05 pm

Welcome to the site where dreams come true! XD
    Doodle
    Doodle

Rep5

Post by Doodle January 9th 2011, 12:11 am

On a side note, Most of the older members here may know me. I was here as Superdoodleman for a while, I got around to rejoining now.
    (well, being unbanned by Zezima, but that still counts as rejoining. Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Stuff-7)

Shade
    Shade

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? VOZLn

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Medalw11Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Zigzag10Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade January 9th 2011, 4:58 am

Welcome to TSC, Suspicious Bush!

Enjoy yourself here!
    Jmh
    Jmh

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Imagee10

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Medalw11Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? White10Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh January 9th 2011, 6:23 am

Suspicious Bush wrote:On a side note, Most of the older members here may know me. I was here as Superdoodleman for a while, I got around to rejoining now.

Holy crap, Joe!? It's been a while!
    Doodle
    Doodle

Rep5

Post by Doodle January 9th 2011, 12:20 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:Welcome to TSC, Suspicious Bush!

Enjoy yourself here!

I see you stole Miles24's post generator.

Jmh wrote:
    Holy crap, Joe!? It's been a while!
    Oh, I remember you. Good to see you again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 9th 2011, 1:05 pm

Phzzfvvp. Scanning...

Scanning...

Scan complete. Entity identified: Joe.

Designation: Enemy, harmless, banal.

Mly says hello.

Feel free to inform the denizens of your site that they are no longer of use to Us.

End of message.
    Shade
    Shade

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? VOZLn

Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Medalw11Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Zigzag10Exardon me, Ma'am, but could you direct me to the nearest bus stamp? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade January 9th 2011, 3:41 pm

Suspicious Bush wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:Welcome to TSC, Suspicious Bush!

Enjoy yourself here!

I see you stole Miles24's post generator.

JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs Joe*

I've missed you so much! :D

And yeah, I've got nearly 6000 posts now on here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content