The ancient lands.

4 posters

Can someone fix the reply button?

Doodle
    Doodle

Can someone fix the reply button? Kz2PK

Rep5

Can someone fix the reply button? Empty Can someone fix the reply button?

Post by Doodle February 7th 2011, 5:33 pm

It's annoying to have to compose a new PM every time I want to reply to something.
    Plix
    Plix

Can someone fix the reply button? VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

Can someone fix the reply button? Empty Re: Can someone fix the reply button?

Post by Plix February 7th 2011, 9:40 pm

I'll look into it, but I can't promise anything. I've looked once and couldn't find it. :/
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Can someone fix the reply button? ZtZYh

Can someone fix the reply button? Blackr10Can someone fix the reply button? Medalw11Can someone fix the reply button? Zigzag10Can someone fix the reply button? White10Can someone fix the reply button? Medal13Can someone fix the reply button? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 8th 2011, 2:23 pm

I know, I just tried to. It might be head admin territory, but I'll look into this weekend, see if I can't access the programming. Karkooshy, I believe you had a hand in programming? Anything you'd recommend?
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Can someone fix the reply button? Imagee10

Can someone fix the reply button? Medalg10

Rep9

Post by karkooshy February 8th 2011, 2:29 pm

Yes, install a universal image until Zezima gets back. I still didn't find a CSS class name for replying to new messages.
    However, that'll stop the reply button from changing when you change skins using the skin selector. Which is a problem. I've posted about CSS class names for the report and PM buttons in the support forums. Once I get a reply, I'll be sure to inform xD
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Can someone fix the reply button? ZtZYh

Can someone fix the reply button? Blackr10Can someone fix the reply button? Medalw11Can someone fix the reply button? Zigzag10Can someone fix the reply button? White10Can someone fix the reply button? Medal13Can someone fix the reply button? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 8th 2011, 2:30 pm

Hehe, alright, keep me posted. I'll fix it once you figure out the code.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Can someone fix the reply button? Imagee10

Can someone fix the reply button? Medalg10

Rep9

Post by karkooshy February 8th 2011, 4:32 pm

Found the code for the "compose new PM" button.
    However, only Zezima can change it as he has access to the templates (the skins for TSC are in the templates, not the CSS).
    We'll have to wait. =/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content